Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

I don't know why people are posting saying they don't think it'll be released this summer.. Aerosoft's development team must think it ain't ready yet, and soon as they think it's ready you will hear news on it, just like any other product released by aerosoft

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Der Frühsommer hat ja nun angefangen...Mai und Juni sind die Monate des Frühsommers. So langsam sollte mal ein Datum angekündigt werden. Es sei denn es war der Frühsommer 2013. In der Flusi Entwickler Szene werden ja gerne mal bei Ankündigen die Jahreszahl vergessen:-)

'early summer' heisst nicht fruehsommer, sondern frueh im sommer. und der beginnt am 21. juni. Mathijs meinte also wohl eher juli.

. So I don't expect a release in this summer.

So sehe ich das auch...wenn bis jetzt nicht mal ein paar Bilder veröffentlicht werden, dann wird es mit Sicherheit diesen Sommer (egal aob Frühsommer oder Früh im Sommer) nicht mehr werden. Ich denke mal die Entwickler sind totale FC Fans...und jetzt wo der FC absteigt und dann auch noch Düsseldorf aufsteigt...da wird es wohl niemals einen Düsseldorf Airport geben von Aerosoft :mecry_s:

Is it possible get informed about the current state of this project? Just a short statement such as "work is in progress, the terminal is nearly finished" or "work has been stopped due to other projects"

Would be nice!

Thanks in advance.;)

• Aerosoft

Is it possible get informed about the current state of this project? Just a short statement such as "work is in progress, the terminal is nearly finished" or "work has been stopped due to other projects"

Would be nice!

Thanks in advance. ;)

All I can say is that it is being done at this moment. But externally so we are patiently waiting for the files.

I hope that it isn't 1 year more

It shouldn't be a year anymore. I believe there was something said about a release in this summer.

All I can say is that it is being done at this moment. But externally so we are patiently waiting for the files.

Ok, thank you for the fast reply.

yes, I now that, but....

Whenever it will be released; I can wait until the release because of some great freeware projects. ;)

yes, I now that, but....

I know what you mean, but maybe they'll surprise us with a "one week to release" post like they've done with Toulouse. At least there's hope!

Mathijs, we haven't seen anything since the first announcement. Can you please ask the developer for a status update or one or two pics? That would be very very great :)

Mathijs, we haven't seen anything since the first announcement. Can you please ask the developer for a status update or one or two pics? That would be very very great :)

Yes, I'd also appreciate one or two recent EDDL screenshots still in 2012, even if it were beta.

This thread has been started almost one year ago, so, I've not been expecting anything since a very long time. And I don't know if you open the Preview exactly 12 months before the product is finally released...

Fsx is getting boring without my Home airport.

And you don't want me to stay away from aerosoft to look for other interesting airports with intercontinental traffic like Dorval or Boston, or do you?

The world scenery release for FSX is very poor this year ( versus FS9 ) ... and a lot of people... wait... wait ...any scenery conversion to FSX

A lot of airport are release this year for the old FS9 ... but for FSX ? .... that's a little poor for moment and it is still necessary a little wait again !

Chance, ... there is a lot of project are under development ... but ..."when" and where is the priority from the developper teams ??? ( Job, childrens ... football ... <;) )

Also remember Munich scenery ,...between the first image and the output = 3 years waiting ...

Fact is that there isn´t only one of EDDL screenshot yet from beta. aerosoft is telling that it will come in early summer. that means in the next 4-8 weeks! And not any picture of beta? sorry aerosoft, but i don´t trust Mathjis words here. i think they haven´t startet with devolping EDDL yet, they say this cause they don´t want to that we change to other flightsim shops.

in the last weeks i haven´t bought any product in the aerosoft store, i bought at flghtsim or other shops. Aerosoft, plz tell us the truth about the early summe release of EDDL.

Fact is that there isn´t only one of EDDL screenshot yet from beta.

Wrong. See the first post of the thread, there are some screenshots of EDDL.

i think they haven´t startet with devolping EDDL yet, they say this cause they don´t want to that we change to other flightsim shops.

Yes, they have started, as there are screenshots. No, they do NOT say this because they don't want that we change to other flightsim shops - there is no other EDDL scenery available except for the freeware version by Thomas Ruth.

Work is in progress as it has been said many times, now enjoy flying in FSX and just wait until it's out.

Incredible! Great, thank you so much for the new pictures! To be honest, I didn't expect this post at this moment. I thought we had to wait a few weeks or months.

Very nice! Keep on working!

:excellenttext_s:

• Aerosoft

Fact is that there isn´t only one of EDDL screenshot yet from beta. aerosoft is telling that it will come in early summer. that means in the next 4-8 weeks! And not any picture of beta? sorry aerosoft, but i don´t trust Mathjis words here. i think they haven´t startet with devolping EDDL yet, they say this cause they don´t want to that we change to other flightsim shops.

in the last weeks i haven´t bought any product in the aerosoft store, i bought at flghtsim or other shops. Aerosoft, plz tell us the truth about the early summe release of EDDL.

I am not sure I follow you, how can we prevent you to go to another shop by saying a product is in development (we have shown shots but you clearly think those are a falsification) when it is not? You are just wrong and before writing that I am lying to customers you might like to check your facts (or just see the image in the very first post http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/47205-mega-airport-dusseldorf/#entry316375).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Great to see that there is a progress!

And no, I'll not ask for fixing this or that, as it is "work in progress" ;)

I'll wait for the final release, which will come definitely after seeing these pictures, and until then, there are so many other destinations to visit.

Archived