Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

just judging from the early screen shots but it probably wont turn out like that

If they keep up to the quality of Corfu X I'd be fully satisfied :D .

Anyways I don't think you can make an airport of the size of Düsseldorf in this detail without killing the frames completly :flame_s:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they keep up to the quality of Corfu X I'd be fully satisfied :D .

Anyways I don't think you can make an airport of the size of Düsseldorf in this detail without killing the frames completly :flame_s:

agreed

Are you still/already looking for Beta testers? I live near Düsseldorf and I know the airport pretty good, so I think I could help you very good in testing this!

We are not looking for beta's at this moment. But let me check on the status of this project.

Sad, but please say it here when you are. Düsseldorf is really my most favorite airport, so I'd love to help you in the development process.

Anyways, hopefully there'll be good news and propably a few new screenies please :)

Emi no need to be blunt ;)

It's just a little annoying that people are always asking the same things which were already answered.

On page 1 the posts #20 -27 are about exactly this topic.

And this topic is not an 80 pages one so it isn't that difficould to find the answer.

Many (preview) threads would be much clearer if people would read befor they post, making it easier for everyone to find an answer to their question.

• Aerosoft

You have to stop with the mockery and scorn of life, when the third-largest airport in Germany so neglected and only once to calm 3 pictures sets.

These are NOT projects done internally and we are fully depending on delivery. As I said before, if you prefer not to be informed without solid delivery data I seriously suggest not to follow these forums and just wait until it is shown in the 'Released section'. I believe in letting potential customers know as much as I can let them know, even though that always gets me into trouble.

Do not misunderstand.

They are the publishers.

Because you should be able to demand in such a project that is used by so many fans wanted the builders at a specific time frame.

My opinion.

Sincerely

Stephan

Because you should be able to demand in such a project that is used by so many fans wanted the builders at a specific time frame.

I've been reading that sentence over and over again, but still don't get your point. Did you use a computer for translation?

I've been reading that sentence over and over again, but still don't get your point. Did you use a computer for translation?

I think he says that Aerosoft as the publisher of the product should be able to get some for information out of the developers.

Do not misunderstand.

They are the publishers.

My opinion.

Sincerely

Stephan

Some of us have seen what happens when a product is delivered on a certain date regardless whether it was entirely finished or not.

Its always better to wait for the product to be done.

You have to stop with the mockery and scorn of life, when the third-largest airport in Germany so neglected and only once to calm 3 pictures sets.

if you don't know how to speak english then you should limit your "contributions" to the german forums.

Damn google translater!

What`s faster?

Stuttgart 21, or Düsseldorf X ????

Je nachdem, wenn da wieder einer demonstriert dann wohl Düsseldorf. ;)

Or does PMDG have any Stuttgart21 for FSX in development :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really looking forward to this airport being released.

I had the experience once of being in the jumpseat for a landing in an Aer Lingus A320 for my friends wedding.

I think I got the better deal :)

Archived