Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

Der EDDL Preview ist nun mehr als 1 Jahr alt. Was will mir aerosoft damit vermitteln?

Das es noch zwei Jahre dauern kann. ;) Denn vom ersten Screenshot bei EDDM bis zur Veröffentlichung lagen 3 lange Jahre!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summer in Ireland never arrived :)

But yes, I agree,even I am getting impatient with this product release-date.

Looks like Airbus X extended will be out before EDDL

Could it be that they're building so slowly that reality is constantly catching up? That way the scenery will never be ready unless they stop changing the real airport.

Gents I got no new info. This is a project that is done externally so we are waiting just as you all are. The moment we got info we will let you know, really.

True, the project is an external one. But why are only waiting for information from the developers? You could also move proactively to the developers and demand information for development. Finally Aerosoft is the publisher and not just any user. In April, you had published, it is expected to be published in the early summer. So Aerosoft has every right to demand actual information from the developers in my opinon.

If a supplier in the company where I work do not provide as announced, we strongly ask for the delivery where RECOURSE, why it is late and set deadlines.

Correct me if I am wrong. I understand it that Aerosoft as distributor here has little jurisdiction over the developers. Unless of course Aerosoft commissioned the development of Mega Airport Düsseldorf... Putting excess pressure in developers in such a niche market as flight simulation is contraproductive and will very likely lead to a reduction of projects begun and brought to fruition.

We know DUS is in development, so why not just sit back and wait until more news is available. Constant badgering will not get DUS out any quicker. If anything, you might end up with a buggy and rather incomplete version that will need months of patching. I would prefer to wait until the software is a little more mature...

I get the impression from many such posts that people have little idea what is involved and how few developers are in the game full time...

In addition, particularly when it comes to state of the art addons or groundbreaking technologies, these take time to develop, test, and perfect before releasing to market. Needless to say, some projects are dependent on the availability of third party materials, ground images and so on, which may not ways be delivered on time for reasons beyond the control of many...

A

• Aerosoft

True, the project is an external one. But why are only waiting for information from the developers? You could also move proactively to the developers and demand information for development. Finally Aerosoft is the publisher and not just any user. In April, you had published, it is expected to be published in the early summer. So Aerosoft has every right to demand actual information from the developers in my opinon.

If a supplier in the company where I work do not provide as announced, we strongly ask for the delivery where RECOURSE, why it is late and set deadlines.

Well, we choose not to do so. Clearly Aerosoft has a different company style then the company you work for.

If the announcements in this forum annoy you in any way just let me know and I can make it unavailable for you. There are some other users who asked me to do so.

That's great news Mathijs,

I'll be standing by with the Airbus Extended, ready to fly from EIDW-EDDL (Aer Lingus of course :))

Got to be EGSS-EDDL Air Berlin and EGLL-EDDL British Airways but whatever flight, this is another one i look forward to too!!

Können wir den Airport im Vorverkauf bezahlen ?

Warum willst du das tun? Kauf den Airport doch einfach wenn er veröffentlich wird.

Da er nicht unter "Im Vorverkauf" im Shop gelistet ist geht das nicht.

Archived