Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

• Aerosoft

I'd say so because it is not as big as the others.

Indeed, the fps is directly related to the amount of ground polygons and other details. An airport with a lot of taxiways (certainly if they have wide concrete gutters) like Amsterdam will suffer, an airport that covers a huge area (like Budapest) will also have issues. But this is not a very large airport and pretty compact.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, the detour road between B11 and C1 out again. In a few months, the diversion road is history and B11 and C1 flight back parking lots. Take out! Otherwise Mega Airport Dusseldorf is old again before it's ever been on the market. Just like X Antalya today. Immediately after the release of the domestic terminal is not like the original!

Meiner Meinung nach muss die Umleitungsstraße zwischen B11 und C1 wieder raus. In ein paar Monaten ist die Umleitung-Straße geschichte und B11 und C1 wieder Flugparkplätze. Rausnehmen! Sonst ist Mega Airport Düsseldorf wieder alt, bevor es überhaupt auf den Markt gekommen ist. Genau wie Antalya X heute. Sofort nach Erscheinen ist das Domestic Terminal nicht wie im Original!

Yes, that would be very important - but I heard B11 will not be usable because it's to small for all aircraft bigger than Fokker 70 - maybe you can ask the airport authorities about that? - To be sure?

And a question: Will there be a moving Sky Train? (Sky Train is the people mover)

___

Ja, das wäre sehr wichtig! - aber ich habe gehört, dass B11 nach dem Umbau nicht mehr benutzbar sein wird, da es für alle Aircraft größer als Fokker 70 zu klein sein würde - Am besten fragen sie bei der Flughafengesellschaft nach - um sicher zu gehen, dass es richtig umgesetzt wird.

Und eine Frage: Wird es einen sich bewegenden Sky Train geben? (Der Sky Train ist der Peoplemover)

Cant wait !!!! ( FS9 )

Wow Wow....ready to take off from EDDL to my island hehehe ( La Palma )

Great job !!

Regards Jonathan

You are still using fs9 as your one and only flight simulator? Well, you know the good old things, so, how old are you? :D

May I ask you what do you like to say about the fs9 default water effects? The fs9 water was one of the reasons why I today use 99,5 % fsx and only 0,5% fs9.

[Yes, I know this is offtopic. But nobody told us what to do until EDDL fsx is finally released. So let me be a little bit offtopic.]

Edit: Somebody measured EDDL with more than 6 square kilometres. This is not big compared to EDDF. But EDDF is also a little smurf compared to LFPG. This is what Germany is good for (in these rare hours when it really works...): dense traffic on a very restricted area. And imho EDDL (if you arrive by plane) still is one of the harmless examples for dense traffic.

You are still using fs9 as your one and only flight simulator? Well, you know the good old things, so, how old are you? :D

May I ask you what do you like to say about the fs9 default water effects? The fs9 water was one of the reasons why I today use 99,5 % fsx and only 0,5% fs9.

[Yes, I know this is offtopic. But nobody told us what to do until EDDL fsx is finally released. So let me be a little bit offtopic.]

Edit: Somebody measured EDDL with more than 6 square kilometres. This is not big compared to EDDF. But EDDF is also a little smurf compared to LFPG. This is what Germany is good for (in these rare hours when it really works...): dense traffic on a very restricted area. And imho EDDL (if you arrive by plane) still is one of the harmless examples for dense traffic.

I use fs9 and any problems with the sceneries!! About the water....i use this

watex1.jpg

I use fs9 and any problems with the sceneries!! About the water....i use this

Where do you have this water from? It looks amazing! And do you know if it's FSX compatible?

For me personally it is actually pretty pathetic to judge a FLIGHTsimulator because of the looks of its water. The water of FSX would have never been a reason for me to purchase it.

And in what way did I or Qseries judge the flight simulator? He and I only commented on the water, nothing more.

It's not polite to call somebody pathetic if you use arguments that only exists in your own mind and have nothing to do with what was actually written. I think a simple apology would be in order. And appreciated.

This was actually a comment on Ruhrpilots post...

• 2 weeks later...

Well. Delta is waiting for EDDL fsx. LH is waiting for EDDL fsx since 7 years. So, what do you need more?! Two of the worlds best aviation nations are waiting.

So, do your homework, publish this airport in fsx, and all critics will stop talking.

Or can you afford another ten former aerosoft users, who only stopped using aerosoft products because they're waiting for EDDL fsx?

Indeed most critisism is about how long it takes before release, but you simply can't release something that isn't finished. Of course I see that it's a very slow developer who's developing this scenery. While other developers do an airport in a few months, this one does it in a few years and that's frustrating. But be patient, I'm sure one day it'll be finished and knowing Aerosoft they release it immediately after.

Mathijs, could you please ask the developer for more news on this and if they have any idea if the release is still possible for this summer?

C'mon guys. there are plenty other airports to fly to in the meantime. The excellent GA2 and GA3 are out there and are excellent pieces of work.Pretend you've been diverted to

Köln :)

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, could you please ask the developer for more news on this and if they have any idea if the release is still possible for this summer?

I got no new information on this. sorry. The moment I got something I will publish it immediately.

Hi Mathijs,

I just learned that effective July 26, 2012 nearly all the taxiway designators in Düsseldorf will change. At least for us online guys it would be very helpful if the new scenery could reflect the new state.

Best regards

Peter

I just learned that effective July 26, 2012 nearly all the taxiway designators in Düsseldorf will change. At least for us online guys it would be very helpful if the new scenery could reflect the new state.

You should find that here: ED_Amdt_A_2012_07_en_2012-07-26 from Eurocontrol

One question for AES Users: Will they need new coins or will ASE still work with the "old" DUS Airport so that no changes for Users are necessary?

Thanks.

Yes, exactly why I'm also just gone online in order to write it. Aerosoft: Please take care to only drum that your scene is also currently at the end. We can not afford any scenery that you have when you launched the already unralt is back.

So please take note, that after the end of July 2012, EDDL will be change all taxiways-names!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Ja, Genau deswegen bin ich eben auch online gegangen, um das hier zu schreiben. Aerosoft: Bitte bloss sich drum kümmern, dass eure Szenerie auch aktuell am ende ist. Wir können uns keine szenerie erlauben, die wenn ihr die herausgebracht habt, schon unralt wieder ist.

Also bitte berücksichtigen, dass ab ende Juli 2012 alle taxiways andere Namen haben.

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs,

Best regards

Peter

We will contact the airport and tell them their can be no such thing!

But I am sure the developers know, they are working with the airport managers on these projects.

And plz tell the developers that the man´s toilet in terminal A between gate 72 and gate 76 has a new condom automat. plz don´t forget, i hate scenerys that are old in the moment they are published! :boohoo_s:

Archived