• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Ein freundliches Hallo, ich habe gerade diesen Airport installiert. Das Ganze mit Aerosoft One. Im Custom Scenery Ordner ist der Airport auch vorhanden. Leider erscheint nach dem Start des X-Plane 12 folgende Fehlermeldung. Hat jemand eine Idee oder diesen Fehler auch schon gehabt. Danke für jegliche Unterstützung. VG Steffen

Please login to display this image.

• Any update or timeline on this?  Would love to have a pushback tug again 
    • Hey,   to me it seems like Aerosoft EDSB is supplying custom approaches with the addon which overrides the sim navdata.    Here some screenshots to explain what I mean.    1st the 787: as we can see the waypoint BITSU cannot be loaded (ICAO: WEDEDSBBITSU)  

This can also be seen when trying to load the facility with coherent (which is what most of the base game planes do)   Coherent.on('SendIntersection', console.log); Coherent.call("LOAD_INTERSECTION", "WEDEDSBBITSU")   Will resolve in this, which means the waypoint cannot be loaded.       After removing the addon we can see that waypoint BITSU was loaded correctly.  

Now doing the same as before and trying to load the waypoint will result in:  

I'm no expert but I think the best way to solve this would be to not supply any navdata with this airport, as the default navblue data seems just fine.     Best, Sascha
    • The Sky in South America We were back in South America with a Sky Airlines departure from Benítez International Airport (SCEL) in Santiago, Chile. Unfortunately, LatinVFR never completed the airport due to the lack of proper night lighting (very dark at night). As always [CLICK THE PIC] for the larger picture version.

Hopefully, you enjoyed these images, your commentary is always appreciated...Darryl
    • Hallo. Ich bin nun mit X-Plane12 auf dem aktuellen Stand, und bin happy darüber, dass mein Computer nun nicht mehr abstürzt. Da Orbx in der Zwischenzeit die GB-Scenery XP12 tauglich gemacht hat, bin ich mit der Aerobask Diamond DA50 RG im Norden Englands, in Schottland unterwegs. Die Szenerie ist wirklich toll gemacht, und man muss sich keine Arbeit mit Ortho4XP aufhalsen. Ganz England ist ohne die sonst so lästigen Farbunterschiede der Satellitenbilder, abgebildet. Für diejenigen, die die Strecke nachfliegen möchten, ihr müsst nur einen Flugplan von EGEO nach EGPE eingeben. 78 NM/35°. Tolle Strecke, und man überfliegt das berühmte Loch Ness. Viel Spaß beim kurzen Video!!         
    • Hallo zusammen,   ich wollte nachfragen, ob das nun ein Fehler ist, oder (leider) bewusst im Shop umgestellt worden ist. Die One Day und One Week Varianten für die LIDO Charts kann ich sehen und es gibt auch auf Google zwei Jahre alte Erwähnungen explizit zum Jahresabo: das gab es also definitiv. Wieso wurde das eingestellt? Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass erheblicher Mengenrabatt dadurch verloren geht, was das ganze Produkt wiederum trotz grundsätzlichem Interesse unattraktiv macht. Sofern man die Kunden lediglich davor bewahren möchte, sich sofort für ein Jahr zu binden und ihnen nach dem "Trial" das (vergünstigte?) volle Jahr angeboten wird, habe ich vollstes Verständnis für diese Herangehensweise.   Viele Grüße und vielen Dank im Voraus.
    • I haven't flown the CRJ in a while, but when I do I use Simbrief and upload the plan. Then I go to the EFB and adjust the payload and fuel, real time.  Hopefully someone here may have encountered your issue and has a solution. If not, you may want to open a ticket or maybe ask the question on the Aerosoft Discord channel.  
    • Hello Capt Shark,   thank you very much for your reply.    I also suspected that I may have made a mistake when refuelling. And that's exactly why I first looked at the tutorials from ‘The Duke’ and then started up a CRJ at the same time. Unfortunately, this also resulted in errors.    I then tried various ways of filling the tanks:   1 - when loading through the pre-inputs directly in the SIM. The fuel quantity is displayed correctly in the instruments and in the EFB and is also taken into account in the performance. Nevertheless, the error occurs.   2 - deliberately less fuel when loading the SIM and then topped up via the fuel panel behind the co-pilot. Here, too, the fuel quantity is then correctly displayed in the instruments and in the EFB and taken into account in the performance. But even then the errors occur.    I haven't tried external refuelling yet - but that shouldn't be the problem.  I don't know why, but that's probably the cause. I mean: Fuel is displayed correctly - but is probably not really available. It is interesting that the fuel pumps can no longer be switched on once they have failed.  The first time I had suspected that the SIM was deliberately ‘faking’ an error, but that's not the case - the error happens regularly.    As with the X Plane, I would like to send the support team a log.txt file or similar information that shows where things are not working properly. But AS support simply doesn't get back to me. And I don't know whether this is even possible.    I continue to try it ‘very strictly according to the checklist’ as before - but I think it will remain a dead end. Let's see.    Best regards and thanks again!        Dirk   (Translated with DeepL.com)   
    • Hey Dirk, I hope you are making progress on your issue. I have not encountered what you are experiencing, but pretty much stick to standard start up procedures and from what I've learned from some of the streamers. British Avgeek has some good tutorials as well as The Dude, which I think was the "official" videos series on flying the CRJ. In the meantime you can check some of them out.   
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use