• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I've given up on the CRJ at this point. I bought my second ever payware commercial airliner back in late July (PMDG 737-800) and the CRJ has been hangered ever since. For about the same amount of money that the CRJ put me back, that plane eclipses the CRJ in every single possible way, it's not even worthy of comparison.    One of two options here is true: The CRJ update doesn't exist, or it's going to be released right before or during the launch window of FS2024 and will be marketed as the first payware airliner to take advantage of FS2024's new features in an attempt to cash in again on being first to market. Either option makes AS a garbage company that won't get another dime from me.
    • Been over a week since pre ordering MSFS2024 Aviator from Aerosoft and I still don't have the Canadair CL-415. Yet again Aerosoft falls through just like the CRJ. They're basically another Simmarket now.
    • For me the problem is time. In the end it's all about money. Perhaps we like the CRJ very much, but every day there are fewer of us, and that has an economic implication and therefore, in the interest in its development and possible updates.    They are NOT conclusive evidence, but they are indications:   -In the post created by Baracus250, in the MSFS Forum entitled "Your Current TOP 10 Aircraft", we can review and see that the CRJ appears for September 2024 in 56th place (It had previously been in 12th place in that same survey in 2022, and in 14th place, in 2023).    - In the "Flightsim Community Survey 2023" by Navigraph (Point 3.7.5, page 62) the CRJ does not appear in the top 15 chosen by the respondents.     It is true that no company is going to invest time and money in an aircraft that has lost interest in the community, largely and paradoxically, due to the delay in making updates in acceptable times.   I hope I'm wrong and that new Update (as many of those responsible for the CRJ say and reiterate that it will come will), not only improve the CRJ in all its aspects, but also to attract the pilots again, including, of course, those from X box.
    • Hello everyone, today i flew with the inibuilds A310 out of EDDS. I started my journey at Stand 24A. After i recieved my pushback clearance i started my pushback with the Toolbar Pushback freeware version, but nothing happend. Then i switched to the outside camera and noticed that there was no pushback truck. After some testing I found out that there is no pushback truck at any XXA Gate in EDDS. However at the non A Stands, for example Stand 24, everything works normal. I guess its the same at other airports. Is there a solution for this problem or might it be a limitation of the freeware version?  
    • To your knowledge will we need to make changes on how PFPX receives the weather updates? I am guessing no, but thought I would ask anyways.    Thanks!
    • Well, that single and permanent ownership copy of CS5 must be permanently quite outdated by now... 🙃 as opposed to the always and constantly updated 12€-monthly subscription which is frequently being updated... 🫠
    • It is unclear to me whether the problem of lack of interest in the product is from Aerosoft, Digital Aviation, or both.   I consider Digital Aviation to be one of the best development companies in air simulation, their last Fokker 70-100 in FS2004 and FSX was an excellent job.   If it is a business problem, I think Digital Aviation should ally with another company or else work with the community, I am sure this project would give a lot of money even with donations.   On the other hand, one would have to know how many people from the original project actually still work in the company:   • Programming: Hans Hartmann (Digital Aviation) • 3D Modelling, Texturing: Stefan Hoffmann (Aerosoft) • Flight dynamics: Alexander Metzger (Digital Aviation) • Sound: Turbine Sound Studios, Aerosoft, Digital Aviation, Asobo • Documentation: Ingo Voigt (Digital Aviation), Mathijs Kok, Alexander Metzger • Project Management: Mathijs Kok (Aerosoft), Winfried Diekmann (Aerosoft) • Marketing: Vanessa Quandt (Aerosoft) • Additional Liveries: Holger Sobl • Video: Jeroen Doorman (Jerdoo)   It's a pity that for the few good aircraft that Aerosoft has, it abandons them.
    • that's pretty sad, on aerosofts part.  dang.     yeah they really dropped the ball on the crj.  which is funny to me after taking so much pride, or at least the title, of 1st payware plane for msfs 2020.   we'd all really like to see it & on xbox too for us users on console 
    • Falls die Szenerie das Schloss entfernt, was sie eigentlich nicht sollte, kann die SimHeaven-Option (Ordner: OPTIONS -> Autogen -> SimHeaven) aktiviert werden, was dann auch das genauere Simheaven-Autogen durchlässt (sofern installiert) und die szenerieeigenen Autogenkorrekturen abschaltet - danach muss auch die VFR-Szenerie samt Schloss prinzipiell zu sehen sein.
    • There might be indeed conflicts. Please proceed in this specific forum: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1165-offshore-landmarks-north-sea/  
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use