• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hi,   Dave's reply has mostly covered this - P3D is for the most part no longer commercially viable when it comes to creating new products, so no new (first party) P3D products are planned. Our focus is currently on MSFS and X-Plane. If this changes in the future, it can always be reevaluated.
    • Hi,   We cannot guarantee a forum response - For direct support, please create a ticket on the helpdesk instead.   I've quickly tested this issue in-game and cannot reproduce the issue, so it's likely this issue is related to the current mega thread and is some form of the issue mentioned there:  However, please make sure you do not have the freeware version installed alongside the payware version, as you can only use one at a time, along with double-checking you have the latest version downloaded via either Aerosoft One or the in-game Marketplace.
    • Hi,   Just to confirm, is this between G and 22R? If so, and I'll have to double-check, but it strangely looks like this could be intentional. You can somewhat see what looks to be a light in that same position on Google Maps.
    • I'd recommend searching for "Check for updates" in the Windows search bar, and then clicking "Update history". It'll give you a list of all updates recently installed, along with the date. It'll be useful to know if you ( @raptor84@Deltaguy24) share any of the same updates, as it could help confirm if this is some kind of Windows update issue.   While the P3D line of buses doesn't receive feature updates anymore, we still have someone dedicated to just P3D/FSX (and older) support. I'd always recommend dropping a ticket if you can, as it's generally a lot easier for us to solve issues there.  
    • I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what it could be. I figure after installing the two C172s aircraft, that it was the cause and by uninstalling them, it would solve the issue.  Yes, I agree it could something outside of the sim like a windows update. Since my last flight in the sim, (Jun 10th flying the QW787) until June 22nd, it should be hard for me to see what changes my PC did (i.e. windows update) that may have caused the issue. Its very well could be a windows update that may have causing the issue.   I don't think the folks over at Aerosoft support care to solve the problem. In my opinion, they probably more focus, care about more about MSFS than their A320 in P3D.
    • Das wird nicht mehr funktionieren, da XP12 diese Dampf-Effekte nicht mehr unterstützt, das waren uralte XP10-Effekte und die sind wie mir Matthias mitgeteilt hat, schon seit ein paar Jahren in XP11 'deprecated' (also für die spätere Entfernung als veraltet markiert) und somit in XP12 nun gar nicht mehr enthalten.
    • Hallo FlyAgi,   zu deinen Fragen, ja ich habe SimHeaven X-World Europe installiert und die Türme von Altbach sind in der Scenery vorhanden. Ich denke diese kommen von Simheaven. Die Einflugschneise auf den RWY 25, Airport EDDS gehen genau über die Türme hinweg.Dies kann ich jeden Tag beobachten. Piloten erwähnen diese visuellen Rauchsäulen beim Anflug, da diese Merkmal schon viele NM vor dem Anflug schon zu sehen ist. . Im Screenshot habe ich dir den Airport in der Verlängerung markiert. Die Frage ist ist heute, wer hat hat die " Dampf Funktion " in der Scenery ermöglicht. Wäre schön dies auch wieder in X Plane 12 sichtbar zu machen

Please login to display this image.

• Hi, I just bought Sharm El-Sheikh, unfortunately there is a problem with the lights invading taxiways. Please could explain how to solve the problem?

• Was then with the DHC-6 in the Himalayas ...  

There she is, over there!  

Viewed up close  

Can I fly with you? :-))  

Just a quick photo...      

... and off we go. But stop!!! THERE'S A DOG!!!  

Everything turned out well. The dog is fine, the human is fine too  

Runway ahead!  

• GREAT SHOTS   Regards,   Aharon
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use