Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Could you please do it again after loading a flight with cold and dark set as default state? I really doubt the issue is coming from our systems. I have a powerful system, see specs below, run the latest drivers, have no special tweaks or shaders. Everything works just fine except for the missing sound. So I doubt it is a system or sound issue on my computer. i5 9600k @4.8 Ghz GTX 1080ti 16GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz 500Gb SSD
  3. Today
  4. Ive not had any managed speed issues for a while , I still think the desent profile needs tweaking but im sure Aerosoft will fix it later...
  5. Please disregard my above post. I see it was one of the things mentioned in 1.2.4.1 Experimental version which I did not have checked in my Aerosoft Updater. I am updating now and will see what happens.
  6. Same issue for me on the A319. Coffee cup, newspaper etc all flickering in cockpit even though the table is stowed. Also having issues with L1 Cabin Door and FWD/AFT Cargo doors not closing. Even when I close it via menu item, or by hitting Shift+E by default the cabin door says closed and announcements start but the outside animation of the door are still in the open position. I am running version 1.2.4.0 as my Aerosoft updater is not showing any available updates currently. Running on P3Dv4.5 Hotfix 1 Disregard my above post, I see the above mentioned was fixed in the Experimental version which I did not have checked in my Aerosoft Updater. Updating now and will see how things go.
  7. Genau richtig (ZeeMan90). Zu SAM und dessen korrekte Installation habe ich auch hier etwas gepostet. Gruß Heinz
  8. Support for Chris' products was transferred to him in July 2017. See Mathijs' first post in this topic for how to reach NE support:
  9. What is that flashing? That looks to be bottlenecking to me, which effects performance. And since ESP (the engine for FSX and P3D) has the sound tied to performance, maybe that's it? Basically, your processor may be running too fast for the graphics card, or vice versa. What I'd like you to do is take all your P3D settings back to default, get rid of any third party shaders you're using, remove any overclock settings (CPU and GPU) and test again. I'm off for the evening gents, but I'll be online working most of the day on Monday (GMT-6). Best wishes!
  10. Yes! It worked! Thanks very much for your help Stephen.
  11. Set the planned dep time to later, say 2200Z and try again
  12. Ah i see, thanks...but why is there no "The flight plan has passed IFPS validation"? When everything's fine i get this message:
  13. Shalom and greetings all my pals, Presenting a nice very early morning cargo departure from PAFA Fairbanks International Airport three miles southwest of the central business district of Fairbanks in Alaska to CYXY Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport located in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada Boarding the cockpit Starting to turn all knobs to necessary settings Ambulance arriving to deliver kidney transplant boxes to the plane for emergency quick flight to Whitehorse where lucky kidney transplant recipients will get Starting engines! Leaving cargo apron to taxi to taxiway A Entering into taxiway A for long taxi to short of runway 02L Still taxiing Passing few Fed Ex vehicles during long taxi Passing de-icing vehicle rushing to some Alaska Airline plane to do deicing while the airport snow plow truck is busy plowing snow out More taxiing Entering into runway 02L for take off Airborne on climb to FL350 Making right turn toward east above background view of city of Fairbanks If you have sharp eye you can spot PAFB Ladd Army Airfield or Fort Wainwright air base located at Fort Jonathan Wainwright suburb of Fairbanks Still climbing to FL350 More climb more climb After a hour flight now on descent Descending through clouds at 11,000 ft On final runway approach to runway 14R Seconds before touchdown TOUCHDOWN Front landing gear gliding down in most smoothful manner Front wheels making ground contact Slowing down to exit from runway Taxiing toward cargo apron Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!! Regards, Aharon
  14. The only validation error is the 'off block time' which you are well past 1905Z Other entries are PFPX information.
  15. Ah thanks for the advise. I didn't know that option. I tried to change it to "OPEN MAX" and the flightplan now went to FL320. But when computing it, i get 8 errors again and no validation passed...
  16. Das glaube ich nicht. Windows lässt den Arbeitsspeicher niemals ganz voll laufen. Denn dann würde unter Umständen der ganze Rechner abstürzen. Wenn sich der RAM Verbrauch auf über 75% steigert, beginnt schon das Betriebssystem damit, den RAM zu komprimieren und auszulagern. Eventuell hast du schon 3-4 GB von X-Plane genutzten RAM ausgelagert, wenn dir nur 6,4 GB angezeigt werden... Ich habe 64 GB RAM und je nach Situation über 35 von X-Plane belegt...
  17. And the version of A320 Prof is 1.2.4.1 I hope this help your effort. Thanks. Josemari LEPP
  18. Have you also changed the ' Initial Altitude/FL and Step Climb ' and shown ? If so post a snapshot of your planning screen
  19. By your description, it does sound like a failed installation. You were correct of course to unpack the zip file and install from that. What did you use to unpack it? If you used the built-in Windows unzip app, it's best to use a more reliable one, as the built-in on has historically had issues. I recommend 7-zip, available here. It's ultra reliable, so don't let the free price put you off. I also recommend re-downloading the shop file, as sometimes things get corrupted. Then unpack using 7-zip and install as Administrator with your anti-virus off as last time. Another troubleshooting step is where your FSX folder is. You didn't say, and if you accepted the default one, you'll constantly have issues with Windows User Account Control. A web search for "UAC" (no quotes) will explain why the default folder is a bad idea. If you installed into a dedicated FSX folder directly off the drive root, you're fine. Still a little unclear on your FSX version, as "Professional" isn't one of the recognized titles. If you have Acceleration or the Steam addition, all service packs are included. For any other version, please reply with whether or not you have both Service Packs installed. You should be able to look in the Windows Control Panel/Programs and Features applet to see what version you have.
  20. I think it’s the weather radar power switch.
  21. Operating System: Windows 10 64 Simulator version: P3DV4.5 Airbus version: A320 Professional Add-ons in use: Aerosoft Barcelona Pro, Aerosoft Mega Madrid Barajas 2008, Simzaleak Noain-Pamplona P3D System specs: i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, RAM 16GB, MSI Z170A Gaming M, Nvidia GForce GTX 1070 8GB Description of the issue: I do not know if my interpretation of the FMGS log file is correct, but I think it says that at minute 45:42, the indicated speed drops from 298 to 131 knt in the minute 48:06. This is coincident with what happened on the flight. It was possible to control the aircraft manually and take it in selected mode to a stable FL 270 with indicated 280 knt. The descent and approach have been in "selected" mode, landing at LEPP without problem. Attached in zip the three log files. route: LEMD PINAR R10 PPN LEPP meteo FS, TOW 59.985 Kg/CoG 27.1% Additional information (route, weights, special area where the issue occurred etc.): Sorry, the log files here Log_files.zip
  22. Nachdem ich mir den Flughafen gekauft und angeguckt habe, habe ich mir auch die Umgebung angeguckt. Das Problem ist das ich davor Ortho4xp hatte und es nicht mehr weggeht,obwohl ich es im Costum Scenery Ordner gelöscht habe. Das bedeutet das ich nur Ortho4xp sehe und nicht die 1000km2 die angegeben wurden. Es wäre sehr sehr nett wenn mir jemand helfen würde. Vielen Dank.
  23. Thats what i made (i entered FL 335 for max Alt/FL) but it still either limits it to FL200 and/or it cannot validate it....
  24. Hi, maybe it’s a good idea post one or more screenshots of the problem. Next, what AIRAC is your database and what is your flight planing tool? IRL airways and waypoints sometimes change over time.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?