Official FS2Crew RAAS Topic

FS2Crew Developer

Hi mathijs,

can you be more clear, i don't undestand, for to do

thanks

laurent

Hi Laurent,

First, make a backup of you dll.xml.

Next, open your dll.xml with Notepad, and move the <Launch.Addon> ..... </Launch.Addon> for RAAS as the topmost Launch.Addon entry in your dll.xml. Close and save the dll.xml. Then, try another flight and see if that worked.

If you are too unsure about editing this file, attach it here and we can edit it real quick for you, and send it back so you can try it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to be sure you did run the MakeRunway program? And did it create the schema.ini file? It should be found in the main FSX folder.

i run the Makerunway again and there is a file called "schema.$$a" in the FSX file but no "schema.ini"

The pop-up message is still there

Maybe it is a permission problem. Where is your FSX installed?

EDIT: and did you run the exe from within your FSX root folder?

My FSX is installed in Program file (x86) (Window 7)

Yes, my FSX is run as administrator

• Deputy Sheriffs

This could be the problem. Can you post the content of "schema.$$a"? Maybe simply renaming it to schema.ini solves the problem.

Another solution:

Turn UAC in Wiindows 7 off and run the makerunways.exe again.

about to reach top of decent so i opened up raas pro to change the trans alt to hungary which is 10000ft, i clicked save and it froze!

HERE IS THE ERROR...

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Error

Date: 23/02/2013 18:53:47

Event ID: 1000

Task Category: (100)

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: Owner-PC

Description:

Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb14, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 6.0.6002.18704, time stamp 0x5065ccb6, exception code 0xe06d7363, fault offset 0x0003fc16, process id 0x958, application start time 0x01ce11e6be071069.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.micro.../events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-02-23T18:53:47.000Z" />

<EventRecordID>191563</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Owner-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.61637.0</Data>

<Data>46fadb14</Data>

<Data>kernel32.dll</Data>

<Data>6.0.6002.18704</Data>

<Data>5065ccb6</Data>

<Data>e06d7363</Data>

<Data>0003fc16</Data>

<Data>958</Data>

<Data>01ce11e6be071069</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

• Aerosoft

Hello

When starting FSX we are prompted for RAAS update. What to do please? Thank you in advance.

Jead

Just follow the link and get the new version. The update is well advised as there are a lot of small but important changes and updates.

I have just Clean my Computer Total, and install Airbus Extended, turn off UAC Firewall and Antivirus program, update RAAS but I got Message. Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a thirt-party program (Add-0n), I wonder why, can some one help my, so it will be possible to install RAAS an use it.

Just follow the link and get the new version. The update is well advised as there are a lot of small but important changes and updates.

Just the thing I wanted to hear :) I'll update then, thanks Mathijs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a thirt-party program (Add-0n)"

I just installed 1.10 and received the above dll issue. I removed RAAS and I'm wondering if there's a fix.

I never saw this message with earlier version of the AEX. I have seen this with lvd 767 and the fix involved recreading dll file.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I downloaded the RAAS update for AIrbus X Extended from FS2Crew website (I was forwarded by FSX popup that told me to update RAAS).

When the file is downloaded (size is about 119MB), I tried to extract the zip file. But I got message that the file is corrupted (bad CRC)

I downloaded it twice, but it still corrupted. Can someone from FS2Crew confirm it?

Regards.

Hi,

I downloaded the RAAS update for AIrbus X Extended from FS2Crew website (I was forwarded by FSX popup that told me to update RAAS).

When the file is downloaded (size is about 119MB), I tried to extract the zip file. But I got message that the file is corrupted (bad CRC)

I downloaded it twice, but it still corrupted. Can someone from FS2Crew confirm it?

Regards.

If a server or switch between our server and you times out, the download will be corrupt.

These issues usually resolve themselves after a few hours.

• 1 month later...

Is the xml.dll in question the "aircraft" on in the C:\Users\...\Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\Aircraft.xml ? If so, I have no reference whatsoever to RAAS. I just recently bought the Airbus X Extended and do not have a drop down menu within FSX, nor can I find any trace of it anywhere.

Unless this is going to mess something else up, I consider this a pretty low priority right now, but would like to get it sorted out at some point.

Thanks.

--Tim

Archived