Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request of the old Thomas cook livery with the new heart please on the A321 !!!! been wasting and hoping for ages !!!

thank you

Aidan :)

Good request Aidan

Can we please have G-TCDA please. TCDA is in the Egypt livery and has the new TCX tail logo at the bottom is the new tail logo

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

And if posibal can we have the rest of the TCX A321 fleet aswell please We only need G-NIKO G-DHJH G-TCDD G-TCDE G-TCDF G-TCDG G-TCDZ

I requested at the top G-TCDA and Aidan requested G-TCDB

Everything from G-TCDD to TCDZ is in the new TCX livery all the rest are in the hybrid. I did not request G-TCDC as we have it all ready,

Kind regards Nick

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi Saga Airlines repaint ? :mecry_s:

Hello my Friend,

I can't find an SAGA Airbus A320 or A321?

Please show me a picture or a sample !

Hello. .

Thanks for excellent of work repainting new planes:-)

Is it possible to make a fictional repaint of Southwest Airlines- they have a lot of many excitements liverys???

Chris from Denmark:-)

Recently some one posted some screens of a flight they made with the US Airways paint . Looking at the screenshots I noticed that the underwing registration ( not normally used on American aircraft ) was from the Iberia paint . During further research I discovered that the wingtip fences were not painted and the flag logo was missing ( due to the fact that they are on the same wing texture sheets ) . , also the inner pylons are painted with a red tip . The US Airways textures are the same for the AirbusX and the Extended versions . I offered to help replace the textures for the poster on AVSIM but maybe others would like to have them also .

Here are the screenshots to illustrate :

attachicon.gifus airways 2.jpg attachicon.gifus airways 3.jpg

John

The US Airways paint has been like this since the release of the AirbusX ( 2010 ) . Last September I pointed this out with a fix but no response .

John

Air Asia A320-216 9M-AFO "Dr. M - A TRUE MALAYSIA" texture in HQ, repainted with Adobe CS 3 is now available. I will upload it soon. Fully repainted by me. :excellenttext_s:
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

Air Asia A320-216 9M-AFO & 9M-AFI's project are done & uploaded! My next project...

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

Air Asia 9M-AFA 'The Apprentice Asia' with Tony Fernandez(Air Asia CEO)'s face.

Am i gonna upload this livery? Are u guys really want this livery...? :big_boss_s: I'd put a lot of afords and times on this. But there is 1 thing that im not sure. Can someone please help me to check out which series is this aircraft, A320-214 or A320-216...?

post-84624-0-83005700-1400219331_thumb.j

hi,

thanks Wayne881008 for the nice air asia's repaints.

i love them.

i notice that the beautiful "air asia 9m afg expedia" on the download page here is not the good one. the files are not the yellow one airplane picture...Does somebody have the same problem? where can i find the yellow livery with the stickers?

thanks in advance for help

have nice flights

Pierre

hi,

thanks Wayne881008 for the nice air asia's repaints.

i love them.

i notice that the beautiful "air asia 9m afg expedia" on the download page here is not the good one. the files are not the yellow one airplane picture...Does somebody have the same problem? where can i find the yellow livery with the stickers?

thanks in advance for help

have nice flights

Pierre

Visit this site >> http://fssimmers.blogspot.com/search/label/livery%20AirAsia%20Malaysia

You'll find a few AirAsia's liveries.

have found the site before posting this request , but i havent twitter Google and Facebook... so impossible to download. and create a account is quite complex.

Never mind thanks a lot for help.

hope this beautiful livery:"air asia 9m afg expedia" will be on aerosoft.com on day....

nice flights to you all

Hello painters

Anyone wants repaint one follow aircraft for this summer ?

YL-LCM smartlynx opb enter Air http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/viewphoto.main?LC=nav2&picid=8854

LY-VEN avion express opb Thomas cook Uk with sun heart https://lanzarotespotter.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/img_2770.jpg

G-POWI titan airways for ACMI and charter fly full white livery http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=455157

best regards

Is there any chance anybody could do this MyTravel A321 in any English registration and A320 if possible please as i have been waiting as there isn't anything like it for the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended !!

Thanks.

Aidan :)

As requested. I painted new Air Asia's livery for u guys. AirAsia in the very cool-looking Queen’s Park Rangers FC special livery is taking off. The football club is partially owned by AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes. 9M-AFV is also named in honour of its former captain Alan McDonald who passed away in June 2012.

Archived