Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Hello dear Holgi ! Could you please make that livery but for A320 (like you did the Drukair one) . I really need it and I'll really appreciate that ! Thanks in advance !

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe let's wait till they get them first (to see what they look like, what regs they have, etc). ;)

I think I can wait ;) You're absolutely right, I wouldn't know what reg they'd get and how they'd look...

Hey, Holgi! Would be nice to see all Finnair's A321ER Sharklets painted. They are all the same looking, just the regs are different. You already made the LZG, so i presume it wouldn't be too time consuming to change the regs to LZH, LZI, LZK, and to the upcoming LZL. Hope to see those birds flying! :)

Tero

Hello, i would certainly like a special repaint of Brussels Airlines! An Airbus A320 (OO-SNC / OO-SND) with the special red devils livery!

Hello Holgi.

Would it be possible for you to make a fictional continental paint for either the 320 or 321, or even both?
It's basicly the United New Colors with the exception of Continental instead of United on the fuselage.
Thank you in advance, and I appreciate your consideration and support.

Hello...

Im from Denmark, and often go on vacations in Europe with Thomas Cook Scandinavia.

Is it possible to get a new updated Livery from Thomas Cook Scandinavia A320 and 321..they have a "SPIES" logo on the tail now.

Chris from Denmark:-)

Archived