Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi again

any change to have on the download page here on the forum , the air asia 9M- AFG Expedia? would be great !

because the one here is not the good livery when download.

does any one have the same problem when download?

Thanks in advance if you can put here this beautiful repaint .

Pierreaf

hi again

any change to have on the download page here on the forum , the air asia 9M- AFG Expedia? would be great !

because the one here is not the good livery when download.

does any one have the same problem when download?

Thanks in advance if you can put here this beautiful repaint .

Pierreaf

post-84624-0-94226000-1401085969_thumb.j

Texture.AirAsia9M-AFG.zip

Thanks so Much Wayne881008 , you are great !

i like to fly your air asia liveries and that one is particular beautiful

thanks a lot again

Pierre

Better u guys ask the admin himself to upload thoie liveries in here. Anyway, have u guys download my latest AirAsia A320 livery (9M-AFW 'Mobile App')? i'm thinking to update that textures actually...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good request Aidan

Can we please have G-TCDA please. TCDA is in the Egypt livery and has the new TCX tail logo at the bottom is the new tail logo

And if posibal can we have the rest of the TCX A321 fleet aswell please We only need G-NIKO G-DHJH G-TCDD G-TCDE G-TCDF G-TCDG G-TCDZ

I requested at the top G-TCDA and Aidan requested G-TCDB

Everything from G-TCDD to TCDZ is in the new TCX livery all the rest are in the hybrid. I did not request G-TCDC as we have it all ready,

Kind regards Nick

... now ready with the new logo!

A321_CFM_THOMAS_COOK_G-TCDA_heart-1.jpg

[download]

• Deputy Sheriffs

Request of the old Thomas cook livery with the new heart please on the A321 G-TCDB!!!! been wating and hoping for ages !!!

thank you

Aidan :)

Aidan, are you ready for takeoff?

A321_NEO_CFM_THOMAS_COOK_G-TCDB-1.jpg

[download]

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi everybody!

Could it be possible for somebody (maybe Holgi? :) ) to make a Sabena livery for the A320 and/or A321? I would really appreciate it!

A320_OOSNF_3.JPG

A321_OOSUA_2.JPG

Thanks!

Rob

Hello Rob, I hope this bird is Ok!

A320_CFM_SABENA_OO-SNF-1.jpg

[download]

Hello Holgi,

thanks for all your great paints!

it would be great if you could do the new Germania A321s D-ASTW and/or D-ASTX:

D-ASTW: http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/a/129/64/1398573985.jpg

D-ASTX: http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=463235

The sharklet versions D-ASTD and D-ASTE would also be great :)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the IndiGo livery provided with the AXE is for a CFM engined aircraft. IndiGo's current A320 fleet (with and without sharklets) are all IAE powered. Most of the artwork should be OK, only the engine cowlings might need to be modified. I've managed to get around this by copying the IndiGo texture folder to the IAE NEO folder, renaming texture files as appropriate and copying in IAE bare metal textures from other IAE texture sets. Also the aircraft.cfg files need to be updated to suit. It would be good if this could be corrected at source by Aerosoft for future releases.

The reason for this is quite simple , when the paint was made ( for the Extended ) there was only the CFM NEO version available . Just be grateful that Holgi took the time to make a ficticious registered IndiGo NEO paint ( probably because someone requested it , regardless if it was correct or not ) . Mind you , it was released in December 2012 .

John

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi, I can't tell how much I love those amazing repaints! Thank you! :)

:)

Archived