Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only drawback with your request is the availability of detailed photo's showing the text and font type . I am sure that Holgi will agree that it is better to place nothing if you don't know what is written , if and when better pictures are found it can always be added later .

I recently had the same " problem " when painting the A320 NEO version in Volaris paintscheme , the text on the doors was written in English and ( I assume ) Spanish but not having any highly detail photo's could not decipher what is written , also take into account that the lettering in the paintkit is not high def either ( this has been reduced in size by possibly 80 or 90% ) .

Any photo's found on the net are small to start with , by enlarging them everything is pixelated and unreadable .

John

First of all the Austrian paint wasn't made by me , so it would be easier to contact the maker of the paint in question . That is the reason why I didn't search for any pictures of the Austrian paintscheme .My point was that although it does add to the level of detail in a repaint to add as much detail as possible , it just isn't always possible .

That being said , adding that text shouldn't be a problem ( for anyone ) as it looks a fairly standard font as well .

John

Anyone interested in these concept liveries I've been working on? They are based off potential liveries that are or were in the running for brand replacements.

zRY7FqIl.jpg

LvdgecJl.jpg

z6Sgnp2l.jpg

6QNHtLml.jpg

i am can you give me the download link plz

As I never received my " free beer " at the FlightSim Weekend as promised by Mathijs ( see page 27 of this thread ) , I have not re uploaded any paints apart from the complete Aer Lingus fleet ( the day before Dublin was released ) .

I suppose now I will have to wait until November 2014 ( the next FlightSim Weekend ) for another chance ( will have to be 2 free beers - at least ) now though !

Uploading to AVSIM is also not an option at the moment as there are still problems with their site . Have in the last few day not much success logging in ( with different browsers and operating systems ) and uploading takes quite some time without timing out during the process .

I wanted nothing more than all Airbus paints uploaded to one site , so choosing another site ( apart from Aerosoft or AVSIM ) means having to recreate new screenshot thumbnails / readmes than I have already created and I will not be wasting my free time on that .

John

You are ready for takeoff!

A321_IAE_US_AIRWAYS_N543UW-2.jpgHolgi,I love the repaint for US Airways but have problems installing after installing textures and copying paste files when I open up fsx I hear sounds but my screen is black can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You forget to update the texture folder with my update folder.

Please read my readme file inside!

Hallo Holgi,

Ist es möglich, dass Du die A321 HB-ION der SWISS machst?

Lieben Gruss und besten Dank für all deine tolle Arbeit

I haven't left , will still be painting the Airbus and still be visiting the forum but as my mother would say " If you have nothing to say , say nothing " .

John

Thank you John,

I really appreciate your Aer Lingus repaints (being from Ireland).

Cheers.

@Jude ,

Thanks for your comment .

Another forum member recently supplied me with some " missing " SELCAL codes for the Aer Lingus fleet . he also pointed out that the text " AIRBUS A320 " was incorrect . As this is on the MID section of the repaint I will be making a replacement texture available shortly , to install you will have to < COPY > & < PASTE > into each texture map ( of any Aer lingus paints that I recently uploaded - except EI-DEK ) . The reason that it is not intended for EI-DEK is that this is my original upload from September 2010 and has a ( slightly ) different paintscheme .

John

EDIT : Just uploaded the revised textures and SELCAL codes .

• Deputy Sheriffs

maxresdefault.jpg

how about this one? i didnt found it anywhere ^_^

lol disregard searched for reg and found it.. what kind of person am i? -_-

Ok´, I found it! ;)

look

Hey Holgi,

I would like to request an A320 in Air Seychelles Colours.

I know this would be a fictional paint, but it would be awesome to see these nice colours on the A320.

Actually, an A320 in Etihad Colours is operating for Air Seychelles between Mahe, Seychelles and Port Louis, Mauritius.

Registration doesn't matter..

A small picture of the A330 in AS colours:

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Would be really awesome, if you could do that!

Thanks! :)

Hello repainters

I looking for A320 linking Europe by vueling

the paint is awesome :) but hard for painters

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57366102@N00/13507674605

and holgi it's possible to update your current repaint please ?

Air mediterranee F-GYAO ---> F-GYAZ now

Small planet LY-SPB http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1259375

Jet2 G-POWI in full white colors

thank you so much

best regards to you

Could I get a repaint of Air Canada A320 Extended in the N/C

Thanks

I should explain further,

The C-FFWI is for the Airbus X textures

So I was asking for the Airbus X A320/A320 (formally known as Airbus X Extended texture)

There is a C-FDSU repaint, but not the N/C

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

DetCord, on 23 Mar 2014 - 03:41, said:snapback.png

Anyone interested in these concept liveries I've been working on? They are based off potential liveries that are or were in the running for brand replacements.

zRY7FqIl.jpg

LvdgecJl.jpg

z6Sgnp2l.jpg

6QNHtLml.jpg

i am can you give me the download link plz

Archived