Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone make a Thomas Cook UK (SmartLynx or Avion Express) livery?

AND also the Vueling "Linking Europe" livery?

Much appreciated!

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

Brussels Airlines Update.

• Altered the RGB values of of the tail and vertical stabilizer to a darker blue color
  • Realigned the company logo on the mid-section to a more accurate position
  • Changed the Star Alliance logo to the one currently used
  • Fixed a unpainted portion on the tail section

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2759-airbus-a320-cfm-brussels-airlines-oo-sna/

Instead of a request here a couple of paints I am working on : Skyservice with an old Monarch paintscheme and Air Moldova who had 3 A320's .

John

Hello! Very nice looks A320 Air Moldova! Where can i download these liveryes? Please? Thank you verry much!

Sapper or Hogli, could you possibly make the Vueling "Linking Europe" livery? And/or the SmartLynx/Avion Express Thomas Cook Heart livery?

Much Appreciated!

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

can anyone kind to make a livery for Jetstar Japan, there are a lot liveries for Jetstar Australia and Singapore but not for Japan...

Thanks

+1 Please!!

Thanks+Danke

Hello,

Myself and a few others have started a new virtual airline called Alba Virtual Airlines. I was wondering if any repairers would be willing to repaint and a320 and 321 for us? If so I will post our ideas of what it will hope fully look like.

Thanks,

Ulsan113

Holgi,

First of all, thank you for all the work both yourself and Sapper have done in producing so many brilliant repaints! I love them all.

Is it possible to request a version of your Airbus Prestige A320 (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/1869-airbus-a320-cfm-prestige/) as an A320 IAE NEO?

Simon

Hello,

It's me again. I forgot to put in the picture of what we had in mind.

Since it is a New Virtual Airline I can't show you any real life pictures.

So myself and a few others came up with this concept.

Do you think it will be possible for the airbus 320/21?

The paint goes right round both sides so the other side would be identical apart from you would have to switch the text around.

So if any re-painters are willing to repaint the A320/21 Aerosoft AXE in this for us, it would be greatly appreciated and your

work would be on display in our virtual airline.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at mcphailkieran@gmail.com.

Thanks very much,

Ulsan113

post-112080-0-02046600-1406477708_thumb.

I'm not taking any requests right now. I'm backlogged with more than I can count at present. That said, I might take a look at it down the road.

Airbus A320 CFM Lufthansa Star Alliance (Freiburg) D-AIPD - http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2774-airbus-a320-cfm-lufthansa-star-alliance-d-aipd/

post-79407-0-41854500-1406088035_thumb.p

post-79407-0-83761100-1406088048_thumb.p

post-79407-0-84762200-1406088060_thumb.p

Archived