Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be really nice if an experienced repainter (Holgi :P) could make a fictional A320 (they have only A319s so far) livery for the newest airline out there, Air Serbia! The livery looks great in my opinion!

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Hi Holgi i have tried to send you a PM today and it won't let me not sure if your message box is full but i wanted to ask you something about repaints. Cheers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Holgi i have tried to send you a PM today and it won't let me not sure if your message box is full but i wanted to ask you something about repaints. Cheers.

Hi Mark my friend,

send me your massage to Holgi@simtexture.de!

Guys If any kind of image is posted in the Aerosoft Forums please can we check to see If it contains copyrights...

I know this may come across boring but it is something we all know about and to be honest can be quite serious, So please understand by just spending a few seconds before you post images or other 3rd party material to see if it is ok . If not then you must get approval from the author before you do post it on these forums.

If you are not authorised to use the image then just post a link to the site where that material can be viewed.

Any material that is posted or uploaded with copyrights attached and no author approval, will be very quickly removed.

Thank you....

@Holgi

Du hast ja schon einige Condor Airbus X A320 Paints gemacht:
D-AICA "Retro",D-AICD "Snoopy",D-AICH,D-AICK,D-AICL
Wäre es möglich, die Flotte zu vervollständigen?
Also D-AICC,D-AICE,D-AICF,D-AICG,D-AICI,D-AICJ,D-AICN, sowie die D-AICL in normalen Farben , da sie ja das Snoopy Outfit nicht mehr trägt.
Ich würde mich echt sehr freuen, wenn du das machen könntest. Es besteht keinerlei Eile, also lass dir Zeit, und du kannst auch nur die Clean Variante machen.
Und noch eine Frage:
Würdest du evtl auch den Condor/SmartLynx A320-200 machen? Ich könnte dir auch Bilder senden, wenn du welche benötigst. Wie oben, keine Eile... Ich würde mich echt sehr freuen, wenn du mal die Chance und Zeit hast, die Painst zu machen.
Auf eine Antwort würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Vielen Dank schonmal im Vorraus! :-)
Gruß GermanRegionalPilot

Dear Holgi,

A few months ago I found a link to Small Planet livery for the Airbus 320.

When I tried to download it today the zip file seemed to be corrupted.

Is there anywhere I can find the Small Planet Livery.

Thank-you for all your excellent liveries.

Michael

Well, today i try to make it by myself but well too hard for me.. but atleast i did this.. :-D

AbK2poc.jpg

If some one want it i can put it on site.. but really please it would be nice to have A689.. thanks

It will be nice to got these repaint here, it is very nice.

Well, today i try to make it by myself but well too hard for me.. but atleast i did this.. :-D

AbK2poc.jpg

If some one want it i can put it on site.. but really please it would be nice to have A689.. thanks

If its possible, I will like to got repaint of these Airplan, I now some one are pilot on these company.

Archived