Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Holgi,

is it possible, that you can make an another DLH-Livery? It is the D-AIPK which was named "Wiesbaden" before the D-AIHH (A346) was named Wiesbaden. I would like to have this Livery because I come from Wiesbaden and want to show my love for my hometown all over the world. :)

Enclosed 2 pictures of it.

Kind regards,

Daniel

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Any progress with Sichuan A320?

Noticed on photographs that the the striping was not correct on the tail section , so i am re-drawing the curved line there . Apart from that , the A320 ( B-6323 ) and A321 ( B-6285 ) are complete .

The only information I am missing is the SELCAL codes ( not that important ) .

John

Sichuan Airlines Selcals

B-6285 SELCAL CE-JS

B-6323 SELCAL BH-GJ

and you can see from below here:

http://www.jetphotos...msnid=A32X-3167

73873_1262841409.jpg

88917_1198600186.jpg

So it is like the other chinese aircraft:

top right wing registration - top left wing airline

under right wing airline - under left wing registration

air macao not the same, as you see on the picture out of the window from our seat, I send the link to you for download.

But you can see also this aircraft at jetphotos.net with selcal and views from different angles

And not so good pictures, due weather conditions, you can found in this zip file, photos are from yesterday at Jiangbei Airport Chongqing

http://www.flightdeckmagazin.com/app/download/6169785781/Sichua+Airlines.zip?t=1362252443

HI HOLGI,

YOU COULD MAKE THE LIVERY OF THE ENGLISH NOW SKYBLUE COMPANY HAD FAILED

The A320 IAE (G-SBLS) PLEASE CAN I EXPECT THAT JUST MAKE ME THE THANK YOU SOON ..

YOU ENCLOSE THE PICTURE THE lIVERY THANK YOU THANK YOUnwiuc6.png

PLEASE

Hi Holgi

Thanks so much for the new re-paint of MSR SU-NEO A320....it is AWESOME really....well done :) Just I wanna ask if you can make a modification for it in the Sharklets part? in Egyptair Shaklets or Winglets parts the Huras logo is always in the inner part of the Winglet "like B738 and A332/3"...so if possible, can you do it?? if so, please advise if you need a photo for it and I will give it to you. Once again it is a great job and Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

No news about silkair and airasia :(

Holgi you said you will look into it guess you missed it :( Can do this repaint please?

:mecry_s:

I don't forget you ...

I think Holgi might need help... As far as I see he gets requests for aircraft all the time , I've seen he even got a request for a Ryanair a320...

As you can see on his website, he already made a lot of liveries (witch are all made to perfection) including over 25 fictional liveries (witch are still realistic) in his collection of about 300 liveries currently made for AXe, we should give him time to make the liveries we request or help him in doing so....

/F747fly

Archived