Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone make airbus x extended liveries for this airline, i really appriciate it if you make this couse i really want this liveries indonesian airbus fav airline :D

Citilink,Batavia Air,And Tiger mandala

hope someone will make this liveries please help me everyone :(

A sugestion for "livery makers": it is a good ideea to put in Aircraft.cfg this code line in the section for plane that you create: "atc_parking_code = livery code" for ex: ALITALIA has : AZA, Easy Jet has : EZY, ecc. In this way the ground services like Ground Enviroment Service load corect code for cargo bay, and gate's assignement from ATC will be in base of the Airlines code. If you look in my livery that I create for TAROM it is already the correct code of roumanian airline: ROT ;)

Total waste of time for a painter to add the code .

The reason : The AFCAD for each airport would have to have the parking spaces also coded with the " correct " code at the " correct " gate / apron . Also airports with few parking spaces could or will be occupied with AI aircraft and the ATC supplied with FS X will also direct " your " aircraft based on availability and nearness to the landing runway . This is especially true with airports with multiple runways .

If you know the gates used by any airline at an airport , just taxi to the correct gate without asking .

John

Total waste of time for a painter to add the code .

The reason : The AFCAD for each airport would have to have the parking spaces also coded with the " correct " code at the " correct " gate / apron . Also airports with few parking spaces could or will be occupied with AI aircraft and the ATC supplied with FS X will also direct " your " aircraft based on availability and nearness to the landing runway . This is especially true with airports with multiple runways .

If you know the gates used by any airline at an airport , just taxi to the correct gate without asking .

John

Ok, but it's not only for gates assignement, but also for Ground Enhanced Service. The container bay for ex. if you put the cod AZA for Alitalia, load with AZK... number ecc. and "Alitalia" paint on it, if there is no code, you see General "Menzies" load. As a lot of people use GES, I don't see why not waste 3 seconds more to add one line. You have to add all the section already, add one line more, I don't think it's a waste of time, but a usefull thing and good more complete work done. ;) For all the livery I have downloaded, have to add the line by myself to have the corect GES Service for that airline... Things can be done in two ways: bad or good, to make good the difference is that you have to "waiste" 3 seconds more from you're precious life time.

horgi or anyone can make this liveries? couse there is only for airbus x once i installed for airbus x extended the screen go black. please anyone help me build this liveries.

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Just uploaded some repaints for the AirbusX Extended , they can be installed by using the Livery Manager supplied by aerosoft in one of their HotFixes or by the " traditional method " .

attachicon.gifpresentation screenshots a320 cfm.jpg attachicon.gifpresentation screenshots a320 cfm iae.jpg attachicon.gifpresentation screenshots a320 iae.jpg

attachicon.gifpresentation screenshots a321 cfm.jpg attachicon.gifB-MAF.jpg attachicon.gifB-6285.jpg

John

Hi John,

Thanks for Little Red EI-DEO, she looks great!

Much appreicated

Almost Ready! Cooming Soon RYANAIR GUINNESS !!!

Even if the fleet is composed by Boeing 737, I love this one so I prepare it for A320 IAE Extended.

Stay connect!

post-79243-0-50722500-1366103992_thumb.j

Archived