Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Yes looking good. :excellenttext_s:

When will it be ready for download!!!!

Greets

Mark

Hi Mark,

It's avail now.....go to Downloads, FSX Repaints, AXE Liveries.

Cheers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want to take up too much space by placing some 18 download links ( with screenshot ) and the clue was in the word uploaded .If they had to be found on another site I would have mentioned it and thought it was obvious that my repaints would be found here in the DOWNLOAD section .

John

I didn't want to take up too much space by placing some 18 download links ( with screenshot ) and the clue was in the word uploaded .If they had to be found on another site I would have mentioned it and thought it was obvious that my repaints would be found here in the DOWNLOAD section .

John

I definitely noticed, great work John!

Hi all,

I've asked a couple of times previously but it's probably been missed. Is it possible for one of the repainters to look into doing either of these Air New Zeand aircraft, I'd really appreciate it.

post-73961-0-75841300-1366161264_thumb.j

post-73961-0-43343800-1366161318_thumb.j

Nick

Thanks for the info. They look to be the NEO version. I haven't tried to download or install but I'm not aware that Air New Zealand operate that aircraft. Can you confirm they are not the NEO version?

Nick

Hi Nick

From ANZ website:

On 3 November 2009 Air New Zealand announced an order for a further 14 Airbus A320s. Although these are to replace the Boeing 737-300 on Domestic services a number of the aircraft will be fitted with “Sharklet” winglets which will increase fuel efficiency on longer sectors. These are therefore expected to operate on Tasman and Pacific Islands services displacing existing aircraft which will then transfer to Domestic duties.

Hi guys is there anyone that can create a repaint for us on the Airbus Extended? We need one for the airline Fastjet that operates out of Tanzania and will soon be starting flights out of South Africa. Please help guys,

902171_10201019212068460_337100658_o.jpg

1. These are for the default A321.

2. It would be excellent if someone did the Air New Zealand LOTR livery, for the Airbus X Extended.

You need to look a bit harder, if you scroll down under "

Aerosoft AirbusX Extended (Website)

JanKees Blom made a perfectly good version for the AirbusX when it was first released in 2010 . At the time it was the paintscheme used by Nouvelair and may not be current but that is the same with most downloads produced back in 2010 . The same thing applied to the Air Canada paints that were made ( again JanKees and later Holgi ) which were painted white at the time . I wouldn't be surprised if Holgi has also made a Nouvelair paintt and if he has then it will be found in the DOWNLOADS section here or at Holgi"s own site .

Also , just a reminder for others " looking '' for paints , the AirbusX paints work perfectly well in the Extended , just that the registration and selcal codes are not displayed ( either make them yourself or contact the original painter ) and you have to copy a texture.cfg from another paint of the same type ( easiest is to choose one that was supplied by Aerosoft ) . I did the same when the Extended was released , just moved the textures to the relavent type folder , replaced the texture.cfg ( and made new VC textures myself ) .

Link to JanKees Blom"s paint : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/408-a321-cfm-nouvelair-tc-iqb/

John

thx verry mutch

BTW, you must redownload again, because I have notice that the engine colour wasn't right. Now is correct! Sorry for the inconvenient. Just uninstall the livery, then install again. :)

Here is the fix:

post-79243-0-32556500-1366378548_thumb.j

Archived