Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

To the pictures:

D-ABMK is a 737, do I get a free copy of the Bus now? :D :D

http://www.airframes.org/reg/dabmk

The problem is that these sharklet models do not yet have registrations, but a good catch that we need to correct.

@the printer issue:

Hello Matthijs,

it also might be a driver issue.

At work we installed a latest PCL6 driver to be able to use "new features" corresponding to our sys-admins and the standard software like Office etc. worked well with it, but printing from another program didn't work anymore. Took us a few days to find the solution: this respective software is only compatible with PCL5 drivers.

Just a quick thought...

Rgds Arne

@the printer issue:

Hello Matthijs,

it also might be a driver issue.

At work we installed a latest PCL6 driver to be able to use "new features" corresponding to our sys-admins and the standard software like Office etc. worked well with it, but printing from another program didn't work anymore. Took us a few days to find the solution: this respective software is only compatible with PCL5 drivers.

Just a quick thought...

Rgds Arne

yeah true but pcl drivers are usually used for network printers not direct connection via usb or shared printers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, quick question for Mr.Kok or any available Beta tester. Is the turn around feature included or do we have to restart FSX for another leg? Thanks in advance.

Hi, the "second flightplan" page works, so you can set up two routes per flight. After that, I think you may need to reload the aircraft, not restart FSX. Hopefully another tester can clarify this though as i'm not 100% certain.

Untick the bloom setting in FSX and you should be fine with your frames ;)

EDIT: Nice video :) But i caaaaaaan´t stand those sharklets :D I love the wingtips but i think the sharklets are ugly... Just a matter of personal taste i guess ;)

Keep up the good work!

Untick the bloom setting in FSX and you should be fine with your frames ;)

EDIT: Nice video :) But i caaaaaaan´t stand those sharklets :D I love the wingtips but i think the sharklets are ugly... Just a matter of personal taste i guess ;)

Keep up the good work!

I don't like them either, but with the time you'll get used to them. I have to say that I also prefer the wingtips. They simply look like an Airbus and not like a Boeing. If I want to fly a Boeing there are several addons for it out there :)

The Sharklets reduced fuelburn is nice though. You'll notice it on some longer flights if you only pay enough attention to it and that is really nice!

I made a short video today showing a take off and autoland with various views. Be sure to watch in 1080p :D Sorry for the low fps at times, my PC could do with

No call for retard ? What was the value of ure T/D ?

No call for retard ? What was the value of ure T/D ?

I didn't set up a route for this flight, only the approach as I done a circuit. "retard" was called out but for some reason, FS Recorder didn't record it. :(

Archived