Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't set up a route for this flight, only the approach as I done a circuit. "retard" was called out but for some reason, FS Recorder didn't record it. :(
ah k thanks :). What I meant with value of T/D was touch down rate not top of descent:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

ah k thanks :). What I meant with value of T/D was touch down rate not top of descent:)

oh woops! It appears to be around -400 fpm. I thought the plane would have autolanded softer than it did. it didn't seem to "float" like most landings appear to do. :(

oh woops! It appears to be around -400 fpm. I thought the plane would have autolanded softer than it did. it didn't seem to "float" like most landings appear to do. :(
hehe. That's why I was asking. It seemed to be a very hard landing

Hi Mathijs,

I have 2 question, first is you say real world A320 pilots are testing, how do they say it compares to the real bird?

and second is, will there be the co-pilot mode so you can fly with a friend in fsx like the mad dog?

Thanks.

Hi Mathijs,

I have 2 question, first is you say real world A320 pilots are testing, how do they say it compares to the real bird?

and second is, will there be the co-pilot mode so you can fly with a friend in fsx like the mad dog?

Thanks.

hi. nope you cannot fly with a friend as it doesnt have the shared cockpit feature but copilot to assist you in checklist and so on.

I made a short video today showing a take off and autoland with various views. Be sure to watch in 1080p :D Sorry for the low fps at times, my PC could do with some love.

wher're

I made a short video today showing a take off and autoland with various views. Be sure to watch in 1080p :D Sorry for the low fps at times, my PC could do with some love.

where are the engine sound??????????

• Aerosoft

il tasto ditching e' funzionante ????

No, in all the millions of hours the A320 family has been flown that button has only been used one time. We feel it is not an important thing. Besides, we hardly bothered with emergencies in this project.

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs,

Thanks.

They like the project a lot and have flown more in our version then in the real aircraft in the last few months, lol. But to compare a $40 sim with a $30 addon to a real aircraft is of course pretty hard. They have tested all the functions we put in and they all work as they should. I believe that is the best you can ask for.

'like most landings' so usually autoland is softer? 400 is pretty hard. I thought it might have been hard because of too much fuel (such a short circuit doesn't burn much fuel) but I could (barely) see at the end FOB is something like 42xx so that can't be it, I think.

Like the over the Captain's shoulder view! :D

After all our testing nobody noticed there was no engine sounds!! :P Back to the drawing board I guess!!!

Yes.. but i´m sure you will work this out until next summer i guess :D

Just kidding :D

After all our testing nobody noticed there was no engine sounds!! :P Back to the drawing board I guess!!!

Not quite right. As you are in the final approach the engine is in Approach Idle which means its not complete idle, ready to spool up. In this part of the flight you nearly dont hear the engines in the cockpit. So everything is right there.

wher're

where are the engine sound??????????

lol while any "normal" person living near an airport would pary for this to become reality we flightsimmers are whyning becasue we can't hear the engines :DDon't worry, they all in.

Hmm, I decide to take a break for a week, and the very next day, Mathijs looks for new testers. My typical luck at its best :D

Anyway, lookin good, lookin good...

Nice shots! I also noticed the topic's new tag, meaning things are going great and hopefully we're very close? Keep up the great work.

Last release date told 13 dec in my memori... Would be great ! Passengers are waiting for boarding ;)

Guest AlitaliaAirbus
Ho fatto un breve video che mostra oggi un decollo e atterraggio automatico con vari punti di vista. Essere sicuri di vedere in 1080p :DCi scusiamo per gli fps bassi, a volte, il mio PC potrebbe fare con un po 'di amore.

VERY hard lending!

Archived