Jump to content

Talk to the management? Here's your chance...


Mathijs Kok
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/21/2016 at 3:01 PM, wdiekmann said:

 

But we don't know if P3D will still exist in one year because it is not a main business of Lockheed. So some developers prefer to create new products instead bringing old ones onto P3D.

 

 

 

It is a plausible scenario that LM may drop the Prepar3d programme for whatever reason (who knows).  But even if they did that today, they have still moved the platform forward significantly from where MS decided to drop it.  Why shouldn't 3rd party development be able to continue for a number of years on the current state of the platform?  If you have bought a licence for the platform, you should still be entitled to use it for 'learning'.  

 

XP may be growing but it is not yet the preferred platform of choice.  I still highly doubt whether the 11th version will be able to create the love affair with it that we have with P3D

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I noticed a major shortcoming on flight simulation that makes night time flying boring. In real life, the clouds and atmosphere around a city reflects the lights on ground. In FS, the clouds don't reflect anything. If Aerosoft can make this small functionality, I think it will be a big difference maker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Wouldn't this be more a question to the weather texture manufacturers like Hifi and REX?

I am not a developer, but this doesn't exactly look like something in their scope of work.

This has more to do with lighting than cloud texture files.

And since Aerosoft does everything, I thought I might as well put it out over here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, thumbliner said:

Guys, I noticed a major shortcoming on flight simulation that makes night time flying boring. In real life, the clouds and atmosphere around a city reflects the lights on ground. In FS, the clouds don't reflect anything. If Aerosoft can make this small functionality, I think it will be a big difference maker.

 

Technically I believe that is not possible or only with major changes to the sim engine. We do not see that as our task. As Tom suggested, other companies are far better placed to make that happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Mathijs, I have question about the Combat Simulation "Jet Thunder" I had search the forums using the search box and google but I didn't find it!? Just wondering their is no statement that the project stopped or they are still working on it or I missed something, maybe you can put more light on this project if they will exist some day?

 

Thanks 

Best regards

Daniel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

 

I would like management to know that I am very dissatisfied with the service provided by your "SHOP".  I purchased Pisa through the regular shop links.  In doing so I experienced an issue where I was charged, received a receipt from PayPal and Aerosoft, and the product is available for download.  BUT, there is no serial number and my email is also missing.  I followed the steps to file a request for help through the shop links available to me - no different directions were provided.

 

Instead of receiving any help I receive an email telling me I "need to keep in mind that I ordered from the us <sic> shop" so I have to contact them.  Why should "I keep that in mind"?  Why doesn't Aerosoft be one company and facilitate helping their paying customer?  I followed your links and purchased and requested service through that same link.  I wasted over a day waiting for a response that amounted to zero help, and now have to start over.

 

Joe L.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

 

Rather than a forum post, the fastest way to get support for an issue such as this would be to submit a Support Ticket via the link below.

 

I hope the issue is resolved quickly for you.

 

Best wishes.

 

https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

 

 

That is exactly what I did first that got me the response the frustrated me so much.  I followed the procedure and waited patiently, only to get sent elsewhere.  For the record, my receipt says nothing about "US SHOP" vs. anything else.  It says I purchased from:

 

Aerosoft GmbH - Lindberghring 12 - 33142 Büren - Germany
 
Aerosoft GmbH
Airport
Paderborn/Lippstadt
Lindberghring 12
D - 33142 Bueren

 

Thank you for responding though.

 

Joe L.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry again that you're having issues, I can certainly understand you frustration.

 

The Aerosoft Store software was recently changed to a new system, and apparently there have been some issues with some orders.  Though I know that doesn't make you feel any better.  I can only offer you my most sincere apology, and let you know that I've sent Mathijs a message to let him know and reference this thread.  I can't tell you that the issue will be resolved this weekend, but there is a chance.  If you can, please provide your Ticket Number in this thread so Mathijs will see it when he gets my message.  It's the best I know how to do for you at this time.

 

I know that patience is difficult post purchase, but I'm confident that the matter will be resolved.

 

Thank you so very much for letting us know about the problem.

 

My very best wishes to you.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

. . .  If you can, please provide your Ticket Number in this thread so Mathijs will see it when he gets my message.  It's the best I know how to do for you at this time.

 

The email reply has the following: Request #197022.  

My order number was 1007832.

 

To clarify again - I received receipts from both Aerosoft and PayPal, and the product (Pisa) can be downloaded, but there is no serial number or email as with other downloads.

 

I understand I may not hear back this weekend, expected that when I had the issue Friday morning (my time).  I appreciate the fact that at least someone is showing concern towards my problem.

 

Thank you again for your help.

 

Joe L.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
2 hours ago, JPL19 said:

Hello,

 

I would like management to know that I am very dissatisfied with the service provided by your "SHOP".  I purchased Pisa through the regular shop links.  In doing so I experienced an issue where I was charged, received a receipt from PayPal and Aerosoft, and the product is available for download.  BUT, there is no serial number and my email is also missing.  I followed the steps to file a request for help through the shop links available to me - no different directions were provided.

 

Instead of receiving any help I receive an email telling me I "need to keep in mind that I ordered from the us <sic> shop" so I have to contact them.  Why should "I keep that in mind"?  Why doesn't Aerosoft be one company and facilitate helping their paying customer?  I followed your links and purchased and requested service through that same link.  I wasted over a day waiting for a response that amounted to zero help, and now have to start over.

 

Joe L.

 

First of all. don't worry. We'll sort it out for you and will make sure you get another product for free to compensate for the mishap. We are running a new shop and we still have some things to fix. If you would be so kind to contact me on Mathijs.Kok@Aerosoft.com with your order number I will sort it out on Monday.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Hi JPL19,

 

Thank you for your post.

Aerosoft USA is not a subsidiarry of Aerosoft Germany.

The companies are connected but not mother/Daughter.

At present the US$ shop isn't working with all functionallity.

What have your ordered a box or a download of Pisa?

Perhaps you may send an email to myself or info@aerosoft.com with my name on the top and I will take care of your problem.

 

Kind regards

Winfried

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your reply.  The problem was solved yesterday finally.

 

What was indicative of a concern was Aerosoft Support indicated I had to contact  the US shop and I did send the US shop an email as instructed.  This morning I received an email back from the US shop telling me I  had to contact Aerosoft support...

 

But, the problem is resolved so I am thankful for that. 

 

Joe L.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...