Suggestions? Here is the place...

Aerosoft Team

Would like to request Kenya Airways and South African Airways liveries and flight plans, as well as the airport Shanghai Pudong (ZSPD) to be included in the list of airports serviced by the tool. Thanks for adding this section so quickly as well, good stuff 👏🏾

A few suggestions:

BRA Flyg (regional airline in Sweden)

Visby Airport ESSV 

Ronne Bornholm Airport EKRN

A suggestion, a bit off topic, is to also develop a tool which could be called "Simple ATC", to fix the native Msfs ATC. For me ATC usually does what it should when flying an IFR flight plan. But there are some small but annoying issues that I would gladly pay for to get fixed (but this is probably more difficult to programme than I understand...). I know there are more advanced ATC-software out there, but for me native ATC is enough, as long as it works. 

ATC on ground, take-off and departure is almost always 99,5% correct. The issues occur on approach and/or landning:

- Approach clearance and information about which approach to expect is sometimes given much to close to the airport, making it impossible to prepare for it. Never had this problem in FSX or P3D. A possibility for the user to actively request the approach enroute could be a fix or a minimum distance from airport when ATC is forced to always give the approach info.

- ATC tower sometimes forgets to give landing clearance, making both user and AI have to go around or you land anyway and live with ATC repatedly shouting at you... Dont recall having this problem in FSX or P3D either, you were automatically given landing clearance when close to the runway. A possibility for the user to actively ask for landing clearance when on final approach would fix this issue.

- AI-traffic and user is guided to the airport way to high for being able to land. 

- Always have the most probable user ATC-request as choice number 1 in the "ATC-interaction box". Meaning you could have a button on your yoke programmed to press ATC-1 without having to open the "box". Enroute number 1 is used. But for example reguesting IFR-clearance, take off clearance and taxi to gate is for some reason not number 1, so then you have to open the box.

Best regards

Jan

• Thanks 1

I would like to request some European holiday charters like:

- Transavia and Transavia France (TRA/TVF)

- TUI branches (TFL/JAF/TUI/TOM)

• Upvote 3

I just discovered a rework of Asobo´s ugly generic, similar to A330 Airliner, AI Plane. So my suggestion / wish is the possibility to exchange the ugly generic´s to better AI planes if possible. Off course only when that is possible and if it fits your standards. Its just the nose that is really ugly.

I miss that Lauda Europe (Ryanair) "Beaufort" [LDA], Eurowings "Eurowings" [EWG] and Eurowings Europe "Europwings" [EWE] :( 

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Uwe Bestmann said:

I just discovered a rework of Asobo´s ugly generic, similar to A330 Airliner, AI Plane. So my suggestion / wish is the possibility to exchange the ugly generic´s to better AI planes if possible. Off course only when that is possible and if it fits your standards. Its just the nose that is really ugly.

At the nose you need a lot of polygons to make it smooth and that means you are putting a much higher load on the system. It is all a balance and that is why we try to sell this as honest as possible. Aerosoft sells complex airports and complex aircraft, so we want the AI traffic to take a modest amount of resources.

• Like 3

vor 15 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

At the nose you need a lot of polygons to make it smooth and that means you are putting a much higher load on the system. It is all a balance and that is why we try to sell this as honest as possible. Aerosoft sells complex airports and complex aircraft, so we want the AI traffic to take a modest amount of resources.

Thank You Mathijs its understandable.

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, Manny said:

When is this being released? 

Not soon, thanks to Sim Update 5. See this:

• 2 months later...
  • Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Jersey1985 said:

Blue Islands please :)

Not to speak bad of them, but there are a lot of airlines that have more than 5 aircraft.  While we do take requests, bigger airlines have a larger chance of being done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/27/2021 at 8:11 AM, Er!k said:

. . . . TUI branches (TFL/JAF/TUI/TOM)

I agree with this, especially the TUI airlines. Would be a shame not to have the world’s biggest holiday airline! 

• Like 1