Suggestions? Here is the place...

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Good comment, will be looked at.

Thanks Mathijs, much appreciated.

13 hours ago, Er!k said:

Question is, are you using live or off-line traffic? If you use live traffic and a livery is not available, the sim will take a random livery instead... Therefore I always enable nameplates to see the ICAO, and report the missing livery here ;)

Thanks Er!k, I should have mentioned that I'm using Simple Traffic only with Offline Traffic at 35%, Online Traffic Data switched off and Ground Traffic set to zero.

1 hour ago, taw1962 said:

Thanks Mathijs, much appreciated.

Thanks Er!k, I should have mentioned that I'm using Simple Traffic only with Offline Traffic at 35%, Online Traffic Data switched off and Ground Traffic set to zero.

Useful info, then I indeed think it is a 'bug'...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Simple Traffic

Thanks for the latest updates! I did a flight from Izmir today and found Corendon Airlines (CAI) is not included, while Dutch Corendon Airlines (CND) is.

Can you please add:

- CAI Corendon Airlines (24 aircraft)

- CXI Corendon Airlines Europe (9 aircraft)

This would complete the group :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, woodss said:

@Er!k just FYI, I have Corendon livery showing at LEIB (Ibiza)

Please login to display this image.

B. 

Yes, that is the Dutch Corendon Airlines livery....

Thought it was an April 1st joke, but Condor has a new livery. Although I don't like it I would like to see it in Simple Traffic so it is ready for the future...

2 hours ago, Er!k said:

Good grief! Have Condor been conned or what?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's just me or others, all AI planes have a weird conical nose ?!

I apologize .... I read all the texts in order and found the answer to my previous question . So, it is clear to me that this is a compromise!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

While sightseeing in Hawaii (with live traffic), I passed within a mile of AAH 15....  Aloha Air Cargo.  Sadly, the random livery the sim selected was a British Airways paint. So I thought I'd repost my request for this airline to be added. They operate a B767 and 737 so they fit well into the 'twin jet' model.

With thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a long shot.... At the moment, military bases are very vacant. Since many countries are using some 'twin jet' models for various special operations (mostly personnel transport), it would be realistic to see  these in-sim. I'm unsure if this would benefit live-traffic users but for off-line, you can have these variants moving in many regions. (assuming you can 'activate' parking at those airbases.)

Two common examples...

US Navy P-8 Poseidon and C-40 Clipper (both B737-800)

US Air Force C-32 (only 2 in existence for the VP, FLOTUS, Sec of State)

Several countries also make use of the Boeing 737 for military purposes (UK, Mexico, Japan, etc). And they frequently land at civilian airports so not just a mil base thing. 

I won't add any more detail in case this a non-starter. There could be reasons why going down the military path isn't a good idea. 

That's ok. I knew it was a long shot. And maybe only useful for off-line AI. 

I don't know if the 'military rule' is correct. After all, it was Microsoft who released the Top Gun enhancement as well as the F/A-18. But I guess it's possible they just don't want 3rd party mil.