Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Friends, this is my last post on this forum section as the project manager. I leave you in good hands. When I leave Aerosoft end of the month I will make a new account and join as just another enthusiast for the A330! 

Good luck in your new role Mathijs. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, indeed. 

Besides, Project Managers basically do nothing useful. They just get told by upper management to get things done and by the developers that it can't be done. Can you blame me for doing something else after 20 years? 😉

Friends, this is my last post on this forum section as the project manager. I leave you in good hands. When I leave Aerosoft end of the month I will make a new account and join as just another enthusiast for the A330! 

Thank you for all your hard work. A330 will come to the sim because of you. We thank you sir 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, indeed. 

Besides, Project Managers basically do nothing useful. They just get told by upper management to get things done and by the developers that it can't be done. Can you blame me for doing something else after 20 years? 😉

Thank you for your hard work and for telling it like it is, which is often rare but definitely refreshing. 

Looking forward to seeing where you land next.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sad news wish you all the best and thank you for everything you did. Actually, you are the face of Aerosoft when I hear about Aerosoft you come first in mind, I'm very sad but there is nothing to do if that decision is good for you, because we all love you we can't stand against it. Wish you the best. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ahmed2003 said:

Sad news wish you all the best and thank you for everything you did. Actually, you are the face of Aerosoft when I hear about Aerosoft you come first in mind, I'm very sad but there is nothing to do if that decision is good for you, because we all love you we can't stand against it. Wish you the best. 

Oh he definitely is the face of Aerosoft.

I think my first FS addon that I purchased was the Airbus X sometime 2014 - 15 and after all these years I still remember MK and his profile picture which has stayed the same.

14 hours ago, CharlieB00000 said:

When will we find out who the next project manager is going to be and who will be leading the development?

That’s the fun part now.  Trial by combat within Aerosoft, last one standing gets the pleasure.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, indeed. 

all the best MK from one old fart to another much love

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Friends, this is my last post on this forum section as the project manager.

I wish you all the best.
I've been working as a developer for 40 years, Your devotion for the customers and the knowledge of the products are the best!

Mats

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Polo said:

@Mathijs Kok So does that mean I won't get my free copy of the a330 anymore?

Just kidding, best whishes in your new career !

I'm sure he'll still manage to pull some strings and confirm on his new account ;)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jeff McCord Soule said:

According to the blogs, nowhere near close until at least end of summer. Sigh.

Coming soon in the trailer. So, if what you say is right it mean we’ll get it in about 2 months making it a 9month delay which sad tbh.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/8/2023 at 5:28 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, indeed. 

20 years is literally my entire lifetime (I’m 20 myself). Doing the same thing for 20 years can be taxing after a while so it’s best to spend it on stuff you enjoy, you only live once

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Am 7.7.2023 um 21:28 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Besides, Project Managers basically do nothing useful.

My experience with you as my project manager says something completely different. It was a great honor for me to have served under you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

why say you will release images soon if your just gonna basically quit the next day? doesnt make sense. must be something going on with aerosoft

• Upvote 2