Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
Branimir

CRJ Pro started to stutter with low FPS with AC power ON

Hello!. When 

My CRJ Pro started to stutter a day ago. A have 15FPS in the cockpit with a very bad stuttering. It starts when I turn on the ground power (AC power, also happes with APU). When remaining four MFDs come alive my FPS drops from 30-40FPS to 15FPS with bad stuttering. This is the problem with MFD displays. If I disable FO side frame rate rises to 20FPS and if I also disable the captain side it rises to 30-40FPS. CRJ Pro was working completely fine few days ago. 

I had the same problem less than a month ago. I did a CRJ reinstall, P3D v4 reinstall and nothing helped. I bought a NVME SSD less months ago and I decided not to move (clone) the old SSD to NVME but to reinstall whole Windows 10 and P3D and start from the beginning because that should 100% fix the problem - and it did! But it was a pain to reinstall all addons, reconfigure whole system, P3D ...

And now I have the same problem and complete Windows 10 reinstall is not an option for me because it is very time consuming to have the CRJ working properly for less than a month. All other planes are working perfectly. The problem also exists while in the outside view - frame rate is dropping to 15FPS and rising to 80FPS every second. I have just reinstalled my P3D and CRJ and I also deleted the .cfg file and there is no difference.

It is also interesting that frame rate stays at 15FPS even if in move all settings sliders to full left position. The only thing I did before this problem started is installing an Air Manager Plugin that connects P3D and Air Manager software (home cockpit gauges for my C172 home cockpit project) together but I am sure that this should not cause this problem. I also reinstalled the plugin (deleting the .dll and removing an entry in dll.xml file) and it did't fix it.

My PC specs:

i7-7700 (HT enabled, running at 4.2GHz)

16GB DDR4

Gigabyte RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING OC

Gigabyte 750W 80 Plus Gold

Prepar3D V4.5 Hotfix 2

AS CRJ Pro 2.0.0.3

Do you know how to fix the problem because it is unflyable and I really want to continue flying this beautiful addon?

Thank you!

I have also just found out that it works very randomly. After many restarts of P3D it worked and after another restart I am having the same problem. I have spent my entire day restarting and figuring out what is wrong and it worked fine on two occasions but I have this problem 99% of the time. I don't know what to do :(

i have stutters when taxing and tried everything performance is not great on this AC .