Jump to content

canadagoose

Members
  • Content Count

    104
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

2 Followers

About canadagoose

  • Rank
    Flight Student - Solo

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. First of all, I must humbly apologize for my premature comments above. I believe the issue, for me anyway, has been resolved with the help of Hans Hartmann. Please see this thread: It was a simple matter of doing a slight modification to the product xml files found in "Documents>\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products". Regards, TS
  2. OK, thanks for that, I checked all my xml's and they were prefaced with "?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>", I did not have "<". I added that to the preface and changed it to "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>". The Updater appears to be working now and looks like this: I am not sure what these two items mean: folder does not exist! *** This product will be ignored! *** : folder does not exist! *** This product will be ignored! *** Regards. TS
  3. I am with you, I would like to see this issue fixed as well. It's getting Old. Personally, I think the updater is basically a glorified reminder to update their products. It's a handy tool, if it works. But they don't really need it. All they have to do is post notification of an update in the forums, just like the old days, or I can check my account every once in a while, I can handle that. Regards, TS
  4. Not so, didn't work for me. There seems to be a slew of threads regarding this very issue and I have not found an answer to it. The Updater worked at least a month ago, and all of a sudden it stops functioning. Could it be related to the last time I updated my products? I am not sure of the date, but I have updated the Airbus Pro V5 to v1.4.0.1 and the CRJ Pro V5 to v2.2.0.0. So I dunno.
  5. I just found the following thread: So, I suppose I should have posted over there. I followed the instructions and now the updater briefly comes up and closes quickly, but I do not see this any more: : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!***
  6. Thought I would run the Updater and it shows NO Installed products on the Left side. I get 8 iterations of: : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not exist! ***this product will be ignored!*** : folder does not
  7. Thank you Hans, that is encouraging news! Thanks for the reply.
  8. +... This makes it what? 7, 8 out of 1000's with this problem. Come on Aerosoft! How about a little more quality customer support for all of us LOYAL Customers throughout the years (I'm Talking big $$$). We deserve a more positive support explanation and outcome than ..."As we have three customers who see this issue and no other reports we have to conclude it is something specific on those three machines"...Maybe the other 1000's of customers, who you claim must not experience this issue, just couldn't be bothered reporting it because they lack confidence that anything can or will be done abo
  9. Thanks for that. Not a final version update then? Regards, TS
  10. Hans, thanks for the timely update! I cannot access the update 2.0.0.1 from the Aerosoft Updater app. I am using Updater version 1.3.0.2, but when I click on the CRJ ProfessionaL I get the message "Installed version: 2.0.0.0 "No updates available for this product!" Regards TS
  11. I will definitely be upgrading! It is a small price to pay to show support for the dedication and hard work of the often forgotten people behind the scenes. Regards TS
  12. Just to add, if it helps. I am experiencing this problem as well. I am currently doing a flight from NZQN to NZCH (not relevant I would think), but after I filled in the APPR Data into the MCDU and Activated it, that seemed to trigger the sudden N1 decrease in Managed Speed.I have to now manually Manage the speed. This may help, it may not mean anything, I just thought I would share. Regards
×
×
  • Create New...