Emanuel Hagen

Not following the route? -> Read this

Thank you for the reminder. Forgot it as well. That happens when you have not flown an Airbus for a year...

• Upvote 4

Haha, same happened to me right now. Thank god there's this forum with a lot of helpful information! :)

Thanks Emi!

Good landings to you all!

• Upvote 1

I entered all the information required for the flight (everything under "FMGS Preparation" in the "Normal Procedures Document" and every single flight I've done the aircraft deviates from the route.

129 pax, 1.9 tons of cargo, 6 tons of fuel, FL370, CI49  (EGLL/27R DET2F DET L6 DVR UL9 KONAN UL607 SPI UT180 PESOV T180 UNOKO UNOK2M EDDF/07R), nothing abnormal on the displays, the aircraft literally just turned a completely different direction from the route. BA A319 IAE engines.

4 minutes ago, Fredge said:

129 pax, 1.9 tons of cargo, 6 tons of fuel, FL370, CI49  (EGLL/27R DET2F DET L6 DVR UL9 KONAN UL607 SPI UT180 PESOV T180 UNOKO UNOK2M EDDF/07R), nothing abnormal on the displays, the aircraft literally just turned a completely different direction from the route. BA A319 IAE engines.

Ok, and where was the AC leaving the route? Please a screenshot in that moment with PFD, ND, MCDU (F-PLN).

I will start a new flight now and I will comeback with all the info if the issue reappears.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

see my other postings from tonight ..

Not following flight plan again ..

why?

KBOS to EGLL all data entered

no change to flightplan

deviation from flightplan route ..image.thumb.png.5343e49b306cba6be5cd7df06afded8f.png

image.thumb.png.e8e71573cef607bfc6039fbf856b004a.png

Thanks

cmd

image.png

To many attempts to get it working correctly following reading posts,Youtube etc. and still the autopilot does what it wants only within the Decent parameters though.

Thanks a million for this post! I've always wanted to learn how to fly the Airbus but kept missing the second INIT page. Emanuel, thanks for the reminder and the note about the "FUEL PRED" page if the sim starts with the engines running. Much appreciated as the aircraft now follows the flightplan.