Repaints, livery requests, repaint support

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   I've just uploaded my first repaint for this great aircraft: Eastern Airlines     Download: Eastern Airlines Douglas DC-8 (N8781R)   I hope you lik

Gudday,   Just posted my first repaint for the '8'. I think she looks gorgeous in the Air New Zealand livery.   I noted what appears to be a minor mapping issue at the base of the

Haha! Yes, it was good timing that the DC-8 was released the week where I have some spare time    Today's livery: Japan Air Lines Douglas DC-8 (JA8007)       G

Posted Images

I know this might be low priority in the SIM community but since I grew up with PANAGRA and my father flew this aircraft to routes in South America, I am going to post a request here...

If you want to read more about this little known airline, you can download a free PDF version of the book my father wrote about flying for the only U.S. owned airline ever to be based outside of the United States here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/262kszhsoq1w3f1/MemoriesofPanagra.pdf?dl=0

Panagra_DC8.JPG

• Upvote 3
On 4/22/2018 at 7:38 AM, Sar71 said:

As already mentioned, this repaint is only semi-realistic as the NASA DC-8 is a 60 model. However, the livery looks quite good on the 50 model as well :)

NASA Douglas DC-8 (N817NA)

AS_DC8_NASA.thumb.jpg.6bb16db352c8125291276b576a57ba24.jpg

Greetings

Tim

Lovely job Tim. I had the pleasure of spending some time with the actual aircraft a year or so ago when it visited.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lufthansa.

Greetings all,

I was wondering if the Lufthansa livery that is included with the DC8 package is ever going to be fixed? Even with v1.03, it still has the US flag on it along with an US "N" number registration.

Cheers,

Scott