gianluk81

Genoa X 1.20 and p3d v4 hf1

Hi,

i have last version of Genoa and p3d v4...and i see this during my last night flight. Any "tips" for resolve?

Thanks

Gianluca

2017-7-3_3-20-40-943.jpg

Just a quick question to both of you: it was ok on your systems before you installed hotfix 1 of P3Dv4?

That's from the changelog of P3Dv4 HF1:

"Fixed effect texture orientations being flipped (e.g. coastline waves)"

I think the developer fixed it by itself in the scenery. Now the developer need to remove his fix.

I'm having the same problem.

It was ok before HF1.

Yeah, Lockheed fixed an issue and now we got to correct the fix we did, lol.

Hi,

i don't remember if works correctly in p3d v4 without hf1, but...now i resolve problem with dxtbmp, simple, flip .bmp and save, and now the lights have a correct position.

New problem is this...See the apron...no lights at ground.

2017-7-3_3-34-57-185.jpg

2017-7-3_3-35-0-885.jpg

vor 2 Stunden , gianluk81 sagte:

Hi,

i don't remember if works correctly in p3d v4 without hf1, but...now i resolve problem with dxtbmp, simple, flip .bmp and save, and now the lights have a correct position.

New problem is this...See the apron...no lights at ground.

Is SODE running? The lights are using it.

Yes, sode installed and no problem with other lights, like runway lights or taxiways and approach, only issue is this...the apron don't have a lights at ground, the pole don't illuminate ground. Any idea for fix this?

I have download today the new version from Malpensa X and have the same problem, the apron is dark, no lights at the ground and the pole lights in the wrong direction.

11 minutes ago, Markus-fh said:

I have download today the new version from Malpensa X and have the same problem, the apron is dark, no lights at the ground and the pole lights in the wrong direction.

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

That's from the changelog of P3Dv4 HF1:

"Fixed effect texture orientations being flipped (e.g. coastline waves)"

I think the developer fixed it by itself in the scenery. Now the developer need to remove his fix.

And this might also effect the apron. So simply wait for a solution either by LM or the developer of Genoa.

Correct, same issues here with both Genoa and Malpensa.

Yes we need to revert back to previous version after hot fix

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z017D utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, how is the ground lighting situation in Genoa with v4? Still no lights on the aprons? Thanks.

There is a complete update being prepared that has full P3D v4 features. Should not be long.

• Upvote 1

On 7/21/2017 at 12:48 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

There is a complete update being prepared that has full P3D v4 features. Should not be long.

Any news on that? 

1 hour ago, woozie77 said:

Any news on that? 

Have you tried this fix as interim solution?

Thanks Bob, didnt see that! I'll give it a try

Still, Mathijs mentioned a fully P3Dv4 complaint version being not too far away in July, is this still a thing?

I have not received any files from the development team, will try to contact them next week.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:19 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I have not received any files from the development team, will try to contact them next week.

Hi Mathijs,

do you have any news?

Best regards

Raffaele

If I get, you will hear about it. That dev team is hard at work on other projects so it might be a while.

Almost 2 more months. Any news? The patch to make the scenery compatible with P3D v4 is not acceptable, the aprons are completely dark at night.

• Like 1