Genoa X 1.20 and p3d v4 hf1

gianluk81

Hi,

i have last version of Genoa and p3d v4...and i see this during my last night flight. Any "tips" for resolve?

Thanks

Gianluca

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just a quick question to both of you: it was ok on your systems before you installed hotfix 1 of P3Dv4?

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's from the changelog of P3Dv4 HF1:

"Fixed effect texture orientations being flipped (e.g. coastline waves)"

I think the developer fixed it by itself in the scenery. Now the developer need to remove his fix.

Hi,

i don't remember if works correctly in p3d v4 without hf1, but...now i resolve problem with dxtbmp, simple, flip .bmp and save, and now the lights have a correct position.

New problem is this...See the apron...no lights at ground.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , gianluk81 sagte:

Hi,

i don't remember if works correctly in p3d v4 without hf1, but...now i resolve problem with dxtbmp, simple, flip .bmp and save, and now the lights have a correct position.

New problem is this...See the apron...no lights at ground.

Is SODE running? The lights are using it.

Yes, sode installed and no problem with other lights, like runway lights or taxiways and approach, only issue is this...the apron don't have a lights at ground, the pole don't illuminate ground. Any idea for fix this?

I have download today the new version from Malpensa X and have the same problem, the apron is dark, no lights at the ground and the pole lights in the wrong direction.

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, Markus-fh said:

I have download today the new version from Malpensa X and have the same problem, the apron is dark, no lights at the ground and the pole lights in the wrong direction.

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

That's from the changelog of P3Dv4 HF1:

"Fixed effect texture orientations being flipped (e.g. coastline waves)"

I think the developer fixed it by itself in the scenery. Now the developer need to remove his fix.

And this might also effect the apron. So simply wait for a solution either by LM or the developer of Genoa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 5:19 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I have not received any files from the development team, will try to contact them next week.

Hi Mathijs,

do you have any news?

Best regards

Raffaele

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived