Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

SODE issues

Recommended Posts

All appears good so I will ignore.

Thanks for your help!....appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post

Using Malaga X in P3Dv4

 

I had originally opted to not install LEMG with SODE, I now wish to use it. I turned off the AFX file and enabled the SODE AFX file. What else is left to do? When P3Dv4 boots up at LEMG there are no jet bridges at all?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, bradley27 said:

Using Malaga X in P3Dv4

 

I had originally opted to not install LEMG with SODE, I now wish to use it. I turned off the AFX file and enabled the SODE AFX file. What else is left to do? When P3Dv4 boots up at LEMG there are no jet bridges at all?

Hi, is SODE properly installed? Latest is 1.6.2

Are the required files for LEMG in c:\programdata\12bpilot\SODE\...

...xml\

...simobjects\

?

If not, reinstall LEMG and choose SODE during install.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎09‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 23:48, JackRiordan sagte:

I installed Anchorage Professional in P3Dv4.1 today along with the the SODE jetways. I tried connecting one to my A320 with GSX, and the jetway looked like it duplicated or something :blink: However, it did connect to the aircraft ok B).

 

 

SODE Jetway Issue.jpg

I have pretty much the same issue on P3D V4.2 at Malaga Professional (Simwings). I installed the latest version of Sode (1.6.3) and checked the installation instructions of the "Sode Plugin" by SimWings.... Judging by the issue itself smh the default jetways are still active.

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Anton M-E said:

I have pretty much the same issue on P3D V4.2 at Malaga Professional (Simwings). I installed the latest version of Sode (1.6.3) and checked the installation instructions of the "Sode Plugin" by SimWings.... Judging by the issue itself smh the default jetways are still active.

Thanks in advance!

For some reason the batch files didn’t work 100%. Have you tried running off and on again?

You can also try to open them with the editor and do the file copy/move/delete by hand.

Share this post


Link to post
vor 3 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

For some reason the batch filed didn’t work 100%. Have you tried running off and on again?

You can also try to open them with the editor and do the file copy/move/delete by hand.

I've already tried running it off and on again - just did it another time just to make sure, but still the same issue. :/ 

I am not too familiar with SODE so I don't really know how to do what you suggested. 

Thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post

Can you please post a screenshot of the cmd window after you clicked the on batch file?

Share this post


Link to post

 

Thanks for the tip! ...As you can see some folders were read only... I quickly corrected this and now everything works!

Thanks again!

1606568377_IMG_51122426.thumb.jpg.4b05014040f3b937ed1177d77cea71ce.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Why have you chosen "C:\Program Files (x86)" as base location for your scenery? That is a special Windows folder where you can run in any kind of nasty trouble installing FS related stuff in there.

P3D as also all add-ons should be installed outside of that folder unless you want to install and run everything all the time as administrator.

Share this post


Link to post
Vor 1 Stunde, Tom A320 sagte:

Why have you chosen "C:\Program Files (x86)" as base location for your scenery? That is a special Windows folder where you can run in any kind of nasty trouble installing FS related stuff in there.

P3D as also all add-ons should be installed outside of that folder unless you want to install and run everything all the time as administrator.

I did not choose that location... it was automatically assigned by the installer..

:/

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Anton M-E said:

I did not choose that location... it was automatically assigned by the installer..

 

That is just a suggestion. The installer leaves you the freedom to where ever you want to install to. The "Program Files" folder was chosen because your previous installation also went in there. 

You are of course free to install into "Program Files". I just wanted to point out that is comes with disadvantages and suggest to install ALL your flight sim related stuff outside of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Anton M-E said:

 

Thanks for the tip! ...As you can see some folders were read only... I quickly corrected this and now everything works!

Thanks again!

1606568377_IMG_51122426.thumb.jpg.4b05014040f3b937ed1177d77cea71ce.jpg

Please try to run the batch file with admin rights. right click on file -> run as admin
Please, post then also a screenshot of the cmd window.

 

Share this post


Link to post
vor 38 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

Please try to run the batch file with admin rights. right click on file -> run as admin
Please, post then also a screenshot of the cmd window.

 

Thanks but this is not nescessary anymore! I changed the folder's properties and now SODE works fine. Anyhow - I will try to uninstall all my P3D AddOns that are in the X86 Folder and reinstall them in the correct/desirable location - just like Tom suggested!

Thanks again for your efforts!

Share this post


Link to post

You should really do so, as your changes on the folder properties might not last too long. Windows is having a close look on these things and reverts them back occasionally.

Share this post


Link to post

Dears, yesterday i bought EDDN from 29Palms through your store.

 

As i planned a departure from Gate 13 i have noticed that the jetway didnt work. Also GSX was putting a stairway to the plane, so that anything thinks, the jetway isnt there. Who can help me?

Some days ago i have installed the Oslo update and i remember a new SODE package came through this update. Anybody any clu?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, DriverX said:

Dears, yesterday i bought EDDN from 29Palms through your store.

 

As i planned a departure from Gate 13 i have noticed that the jetway didnt work. Also GSX was putting a stairway to the plane, so that anything thinks, the jetway isnt there. Who can help me?

Some days ago i have installed the Oslo update and i remember a new SODE package came through this update. Anybody any clu?

 

 

 

 

I'm not sure if you're aware, but SODE software itself is not an Aerosoft product, but we use it is used in some of our sceneries.

 

You can always upgrade to the latest version of SODE by downloading the installer HERE.  This sometimes resolves SODE related issues.

 

I'm not sure, but I don't believe that GSX automatically adds stairways to an aircraft if it doesn't see a SODE jetway. If it did this, then airports with regular/default/Control-J type jetways would also have stairways going to the aircraft.

 

Did you receive any warnings from GSX regarding the jetways?

 

I don't have the EDDN scenery, but in some of our sceneries you have to select SODE Jetways in the scenery configurator.  Would you please double check this?

 

If this occurs after upgrading your SODE software, please take screen shots of how the aircraft is parked at the stand and let us know if you receive any GSX messages regarding SODE or jetways (the messages only last a few seconds and should be at the top of the P3D Window.

 

Best wishes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

 

 

I'm not sure if you're aware, but SODE software itself is not an Aerosoft product, but we use it is used in some of our sceneries.

 

You can always upgrade to the latest version of SODE by downloading the installer HERE.  This sometimes resolves SODE related issues.

 

I'm not sure, but I don't believe that GSX automatically adds stairways to an aircraft if it doesn't see a SODE jetway. If it did this, then airports with regular/default/Control-J type jetways would also have stairways going to the aircraft.

 

Did you receive any warnings from GSX regarding the jetways?

 

I don't have the EDDN scenery, but in some of our sceneries you have to select SODE Jetways in the scenery configurator.  Would you please double check this?

 

If this occurs after upgrading your SODE software, please take screen shots of how the aircraft is parked at the stand and let us know if you receive any GSX messages regarding SODE or jetways (the messages only last a few seconds and should be at the top of the P3D Window.

 

Best wishes.

 

Hey Dave, 

 

it works, oh shxx i am flying since years flightsimulator and i was never aware of that SODE sh..... All the time i though ctrl-j shall open all j-ways. I always thought anything is wrong with any config file. cool..

But this time i noticed that EDDN supports SODE and so i thought i need to investigate that. I never knew there is a menu for that,,, since i found tab - s today….

thanks and bye

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, DriverX said:

Hey Dave, 

 

it works, oh shxx i am flying since years flightsimulator and i was never aware of that SODE sh..... All the time i though ctrl-j shall open all j-ways. I always thought anything is wrong with any config file. cool..

But this time i noticed that EDDN supports SODE and so i thought i need to investigate that. I never knew there is a menu for that,,, since i found tab - s today….

thanks and bye

 

 

You are most welcome my friend, Happy Flights!

 

NOTE:  I have edited your post above to remove the explainaives.  In the future please remember these are our Corporate forums.  Thanks!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...