Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• Any help would be appreciated.
    • okei @Heinz Flichtbeil i shall public here. 
    • Guest p.o.
      salve , ho acquistato online il seguente prodotto :AIRBUS-A320-A321_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM. v.1.31 ho un problema con la visualizzazione delle landing light, di fatto sulla struttura del velivolo risultano accese ( visibili) ma non illuminano il terreno  . ho provato ha installare nuovamente fsx ed installare uno ad uno tutti miei add on incluso l'ultimo acquisto ma sembra non ci sia nessuna possibilita' di visualizzare correttamente le luci taxi e di atterraggio sul terreno a terra durante il taxi. qualche suggerimento in merito? grazie.
    • Hi,    downloaded Newcastle X to replace my out of date UK2000 version. Whilst I’m generally impressed I do have a couple of issues:    1. There is no docking system on any of the pier stands as there are in real life (Stands 1-12 are equipped with APIS) is this a bug or are they never meant to be there?  2. Short of the GA apron there is a large white pole that somewhat resembles the Washington monument that should not be there.   Thanks 
    • Understand, thanks for the information.   Can you please tell me the actual version of the Airbus you have installed? There will be a file called Product where the Airbus is installed and that will contain the version number.