Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Holgi

First of all, please allow me to say a big THANK YOU, for all the amazing work you do for the community.

I was wondering - although I know you get a lot of requests!! - if you would consider a couple of requests for the A320 Extended? No pressure whatsoever, totally understand if you say no, but no harm in asking :)

The first is AIRTOURS who were a UK holiday operator. They later became the better known "My Travel" before ultimately being taken over by the Thomas Cook group. I went on several holidays courtesy of Airtours as a child and would love to recreate them!!

The second is SN BRUSSELS AIRLINES who were the predecessor to what is now Brussels Airlines, and was formerly Sabena. Their livery is quite different to the new Brussels Airlines, and although they only operated A319s in real life, I would love to see their livery on the A320!

If you had the time to acommodate either or both of these requests, I would be forever in your debt!!

I have shown some pictures for your reference!

Thanks!!

117595.jpg

Airtours_International_Airbus_A320_Jonss

SN_Brussels_Airlines_Airbus_A319_KvW.jpg

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Hey Holgi,

I just saw that on your Lauda Air A320 the logo "The Austrian way to holidays" is missing on one side... however the OE-LBQ had it on both sides. here are two pics both taken on the same day:

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=077119

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=072858

If you have the time to fix this it would be great.

Thanks

Hey Holgi, I'd firstly like to say what a fantastic job you're doing with these liveries, the quality is just amazing! I know you are quite busy and might not have time for all paint requests, but if at all possible, I would like to see some more liveries of airlines in India such as possibly GoAir, or even an Air India A320/ A321. Thanks in advance for your effort. :-)

Hii Holgi,

First of all thanks for Turkish Airlines repaints.(old texture pijama very well) I am flying already your repaint.

I sow Lufthansa STARALLIANCE repaint , Turkish Airlines member of STARALLIANCE group, can you make STAR ALLIANCE repaint for Turkish Airlines A321 IAE engine model

Reg code :TC-JRA name: “KÜTAHYA or

Reg code: TC-JRB name: “ŞANLIURFA”

Regards from Turkey

Hakan

Sorry if this was asked before. I know Atlantic Airways from the Faroe islands have A319's , but can someone make an A320 version please. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

All the liveries are fine but for Air France (first european flotte); nothing except the old one no longer in use.

Maybe to come soon?

Regards

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived