Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi holgi please could u do me a repaint of the monarch a320 sharklets model G-ZBAB and the a321

G-OZBZ

it would be much appreciated

If you look on the download section there should be a MON A320 with sharklets

I really would love a new MON A321 livery.

Any i idea when we will get the MON A321 i no you are very busy painting other requests from people. Thanks for all the work

If you look on the download section there should be a MON A320 with sharklets

I really would love a new MON A321 livery.

Any i idea when we will get the MON A321 i no you are very busy painting other requests from people. Thanks for all the work

The Monarch A320 Sharklets is in SP1 of the Airbus X Extended (V1.10)

Yes, unfortunately John pulled his files off the file upload server. It's a pity because his Virgin Atlantic (and not only these) repaints have been extra nice. Thanks btw John for all your work. So long!

Yes indeed, thank you for all the work John!

Yes, unfortunately John pulled his files off the file upload server. It's a pity because his Virgin Atlantic (and not only these) repaints have been extra nice. Thanks btw John for all your work. So long!

Don't know why people assume that I have stopped making repaints for the AirbusX ( Extended ) , I just will not be uploading them here .

When the AirbusX was released JanKees and myself uploaded nearly 80 repaints between us 1 day after it was released . This meant creating the readme text file , the aircraft.cfg entry and thumbnail for each aircraft one by one . We were not informed by Aerosoft that the release was to be made ( we ourselves had a very basic Beta model which we could not really fly , just use to check our paintwork ) . This meant that we could not check our repaints in the release version before uploading our work .To our dismay the only feedback we recieved were complaints that even though we had repaints of airlines from most if not all continents it wasn't enough as someones " favourite " airline wasn't available as a download .

Just an example . Does anyone know who Helapin is ? He also uploaded several repaints for the AirbusX including a couple of retro liveries ( which ones ? - that's why there is a search function ) .

I constantly read on the forums that people " cannot " find certain liveries whereas I seem to have no problem finding them and not just my own work and if the search function doesn't work then I go through all the pages one by one and that for the AirbusX and Extended versions .

All of the AirbusX repaints uploaded by JanKees', Helapin and others , function perfectly well in the Extended version , something that has been asked and answered several times by me and others .

After nearly 80 repaints( I uploaded more repaints for the Extended since it's release than the AirbusX ) plus several that were being worked on such as the entire Aer Lingus fleet ( for the release of Aerosoft's Dublin , 30 liveries ) ) , BA Landor livery , British Caledonian ( another 20 liveries ) , Sichuan ( sharklets and finally Volaris ( sharklets ) 3 liveries will be uploaded but you will have to search for them , or wait for Holgi to make them .

I have suggested ( several times ) that Aerosoft place a text on the AirbusX repaints page stating that the repaints work in the Extended but this hasn't happened .

Also any advice that I have given regarding repaints has either been ignored or just not read correctly . I converted my own AirbusX repaints just by simply copying all texture files and aircraft.cfg entries for each type and a texture.cfg from the same type and they all worked . Adding the VC textures was the only real work involved .

This just leads me to the conclusion that my opinions and " expertise " do not count for much here on the forum and that is why I removed my repaints , nearly 80 and more than 26000 downloads ( yes I finally counted them ) .

John

Archived