If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something we haven't shown you so far...your approach path to RW09 of LGIR

Another dusk preview screen, closer this time

Seen that video around 20 times already... but thanks for reminding us! I ll just briefly 'spoil' the fun, then you can go back to it. Testing is not all about 'looks' but a big part of it is a

Posted Images

Close to release...

Waited a long time to see this, can't wait for this, coupled with UK2000 Glasgow I'm in for some fun flying between the two in the Thomas Cook 757-300 ;) The surrounding areas are absolutely stunning! Emilios, I can not thank you enough!

Mathijs.... What are you doing! Where are the screenshots, all I see is someone's holiday pictures!! :hahaha_s:

But seriously, this is amazing by all involved, my card is already waiting to be used :grouprespect_s:

Very nice!!

If you have time can you correct the second ship. I think it is on the opposite direction...I mean the back end to be touching the harbor, or even have the back door s open also :))))

Thanks guys! We have enjoyed every bit of this and I am sure that you will too!

Regarding the ships: That second ship there has just arrived and will be ready to depart Heraklion in the next 4 hours ;)

Unfortunately FS doesn't like docking them with the bow cargo door facing the harbour.