Mathijs Kok

Congratulations Oliver!

Wow, 5 years since FS changed forever for me....

Thank you for the HOURS of enjoyment over the years Oliver, AES has literally transformed the FS world for us and can not believe it has been doing it for 5 years now!!!!

Thank you and congrats Oliver, virtual handshake from USA!

-P

Gratulation an dich Oliver für deine Arbeit am AES das deine Ideen nicht ausgegangen sind :excellenttext_s: finde ich echt klasse, mach weiter so.

AES brought me in the world of add-ons and serious simming, so, there are no words to describe this.... THANK YOU! And a huge Congratulations and long live AES.screw the competitors

Happy Birthday AES!!! I forgot my flight simulation life before you. I just remember it was so dark and bleak!!!

Cheers to AES!!! :wub::clapping_s::hi_s::band_s::groupwave_s::bigdrink_s:

Many Happy Returns to AES :excellenttext_s:

Thanks to Oliver for continuing to develop this most addictive addon. No doubt about it competition really does improve the breed.

AES has changed the way I enjoy this hobby of mine in so many positive ways, it's not even funny! Thank you!

• Upvote 1

My thanks goes to the AES team for adding such a wonderful piece of flight sim software to the community.

Hallo Oliver!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Jubiläum und einen großen Dank für Deine unermüdliche Arbeit an AES.

Auf die nächsten 20Jahre und mehr!

Liebe Grüße

Martin

:excellenttext_s:

Congratulations Oliver!

Thank you for bringing FSX to life, I will always be your loyal fan

keep up the good work :)

Congratulations Oliver and thanks for AES. Really looking forward to the NG version :)

Thanks to you, Oliver and to Aerosoft, for having the foresight to see what an addictive addon this could be.

Brings a completely immersive atmosphere, to what would otherwise be sterile Airports.

Thanks once more - keep at it - we all appreciate your efforts.

JohnT

Great work Oliver, many congrats. Look forward for your next step.

Best regards

Þórður S.,

Iceland

Congrat's on a wonderful add-on. Since discovering AES it has massively improved the flight experience!!

The fact that you continue to develop with new airport sceenries is brilliant!!

Rich

I'm quite new to AES, have only had it for a couple of weeks but I'm already 100% hooked and nowdays I only fly to airports that are AES compatible.

The product you developed is really a great one, excellent and I'm looking forward to forward versions and further development :excellenttext_s:

• Upvote 1

;-) congrats Oliver for the excelent job, tanks for all the good work , keep going, merry chrystmas

Armando :excellenttext_s::hi2_s::groupflip_s::bow_down2_s:

Congratulatiooooonssss, the new AES is fantastic, amazing! But, I would like seeing people downing start from the airplane jajajaja. Best Regards!

This is just superb Oliver, nothing more to say. Look forward for your future progress.

Oliver, this is an outstanding job you've made here ! I can't imagine flying without AES anymore, and since a long time already, but you've just took FS to an whole new level with those improvements. And best of all, it stays FPS friendly !Thank you very much sir, you're the man !

vendredi30dcembre11-190443Large.jpg

2.20d....Fantastic....Thankyou for all your hard work in improving flight sim..( you should have made it on to the queens honours list if you lived in the uk.). :excellenttext_s: Happy new year to you and yours

Geoff