Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Guest cmjA320

They are designed to droop upon selection of flap.They droop 5 degrees.Reference-Fcom 1.27.10 p9.The neutral position mark on the flight control page on ecam also changes.1.27.40 p10

Don't you feel a hypocritical calling the person who uploaded this software a 'rat'. If you think what they did was wrong, why download it. If you don't think they were wrong, why insult them? Or do you think that you what did is 'only a little wrong but acceptable' because someone else was wrong first and you had a good reason?

It is nice of you to say you will buy it anyway, but what about the person who was undecided? Maybe they will and maybe they wont, but now they have just read your comment that it is buggy and hard to fly. Are you going to pay for the copy they would have bought aswell? Or are you going to pay the extra Euro or two that I will be charged to cover the losses you contributed to?

Maybe a demo product would solve this problem?

thats basically what this leaked beta sample is doing right?

I know that captain sim and fsdreamteam have partially functional demos that allow the overexcited user to try before buy. I still regret the time i bought the captain sim 757 express before the updated pro was released, and never got above 3 frames. I'm sure this could be effective in baiting customers, I know it works for me lol :lol: when i downloaded the captain sim c130 demo, i couldn't believ how well it performed on my system, and couldn't resist buying it. even though the airbus i supposed to be frame efficient, i have trepidation sinking 60 bucks on something I'm not sure will be completely satisfactory on my system, but once I have tasted its awsomeness my 60 bucks is tucked neatly away in your pocket :D

P.S. will there be a jetblue livery? pleasepleaseplease can we have a jetblue livery included in the package? :wub:

many sliders (such as autogen) make more on the complete left as FS9 did on the right

Is this statement based on your own experience/comparison or you're just repeating what you read somewhere else?

I have done such checks and I would strongly disagree.

Is this statement based on your own experience/comparison or you're just repeating what you read somewhere else?

I have done such checks and I would strongly disagree.

I dont have much expirience with FS (only seen it on a friends computer - never on mine)

But one thing i have noticed is while my friend gets around 30-40 FPS on his computer with FS9, My computer feels much "smoother" at 15FPS in FSX. (both FPS benchmarked in the same airport)

• Upvote 2

Hello there!

In order to have an idea about the technical level of the product, coul'd that be possible to release a short video

of an engine start-up sequence (mainly an ECAM/WD-SD view) or a take-off roll?

Thank you!

Ok Mathjis I got 1 idea & 1 question that I didnt seen thrown at ya of which I hope the team atleast considers & answers in the future.

#1: A way to or hotkey to disable ailerons on the ground below hmm...30kts an instead apply it to the tiller. I believe Majestic SOftware first dash had this implemented but a hotkey that will disable it works better because we can both test flight controls (Ailerons active) and taxi precisely (Ailerons deactivated) so when we turn her the ailerons dont move and its a sharper turn. Hope I didn't confuse you smile.gif

#2: Will she be able to start via External Power/Pneumatic Air? along with that 2B: Crossbleed Start?

Hope to hear from you & the team soon and will continue to monitor her progress smile.gif

#1 I think what this person is talking about is is that he has a joystick but no rudder-pedals so uses the autorudder function. Therefore he doesn't want the ailerons turning when he is taking a corner.

As it has been said time and time again this is a product for your average user so that probably includes ones who don't go out and spend €1,000 on pedals and special throttle quadrants, just the simple

joystick. Might be a nice touch to implement this feature.

They are designed to droop upon selection of flap.They droop 5 degrees.Reference-Fcom 1.27.10 p9.The neutral position mark on the flight control page on ecam also changes.1.27.40 p10

You saw the video and I can also now confirm that the aileron neutral position mark on the flight control page does indeed shift down when flaps are extended.

Guest cmjA320

Sharrow,I am impressed with the level of authenticity of this sim and will have to think of a few other bus idiosyncrasies to test you on.Here are a few ,if you extend the landing lights above 250 kt what happens?If the altimeters on each side of the cockpit pressure setting differ what happens?

Does the RAT work?

The most important question and the best feature of the fbw bus-Does the table work??

Lol yes it does, theres an early AVI of the cockpit somwhere, even the jump seat unfolds out  :rolleyes:

can anybody please tell me which system i nead to use fsx with all graphics at maimum settings?

(cpu, graphic card, cache)

• Upvote 1

can anybody please tell me which system i nead to use fsx with all graphics at maimum settings?

(cpu, graphic card, cache)

Still not possible at the moment to max out the settings on any PC, all depends on your budget as to what you get settings wise, get a i7 CPU and work your way from that  :rolleyes:

Some screenshots in different perspectives for those who wonder about wing views and their quality.

I had no time to select and edit (just resize), so take them as they are.

Sorry for the loadtime you'll experience and please enjoy your future flight views!

wing07.jpg

wing01.jpg

wing03.jpg

wing04.jpg

wing06.jpg

• Upvote 6

What a beautiful aircraft

Yes, it is, indeed.

As was previously stated by many, in the visual aspects it is hard to beat.

Plus, what is even better, it is surprisingly gentle for FPS. Very positive for people with a bit older rigs, like me.

Yeah, for the optics ther will be no other airbus that beats the aerosoft airbus, but when we talk about the systems of the aircraft i'm very sure that there will be a better airbus *airsimmer.... if they release the aibus anytime*

• Upvote 2

• Developer

aibus anytime*

Sure, today they miss one letter, tomorrow the rest :lol:

EDIT: Yesterday the miss one letter, today the rest :D

EDIT 2: And I miss my money I had invest a year ago :mad:

but remember that many sliders (such as autogen) make more on the complete left as FS9 did on the right.

As Rafal pointed out above this statement is indeed not correct. For comparison purposes at best you are looking at mid-level autogen settings in FSX approximating full autogen settings in FS9.