Schiphol

Yes I know, but what I mean it is nearly impossible to create one single AFCAD for the airport, since they use a lot of different combinations...

Not "nearly" impossible - just impossible, period. As well as for LEMD, EDDF, KLAS, KBOS, KORD. Multiple sets of AFCADs is the only way to go.

• Aerosoft

This is what I read on simflight.com's homepage (not .de!):

"Designer Cornel Grigoriu of Dreamfactorystudio is working on Mega Airport Amsterdam Schiphol and just sent the German simFlight team his 'gold version' of it for preview. Schiphol (for FS2004 for now) should pop up at Aerosoft's shop within the next few days."

Mathijs: thanks for trying to find out!

I can still not confirm a release date after talking to the project manager. Cornel might have finished his 3d work but there is still a lot to do. For example Oliver is still working on the AES implementation, we are waiting for the manual text (before we can start on creating the manual), product page etc. There are just a few people that determine when something is going to online. Always nice to see somebody else writing when we are going to release, lol.

As you know we got a very open attitude towards the customers. You get the info almost always the same day as I (we) got it. Anything other then what you read on this forum is hearsay, even if it is a release list on our site. Those are created by committee, they show plans, plans that could be outdated for many rasons (NOT always delays) on this forum you get what we think will actually happen.

• Upvote 1

• Developer
For example Oliver is still working on the AES implementation,...

Not to be the bad boy here, AESlite and AES is done for EHAM too :lol:

... but without installer, no product, so enough to does.

• Aerosoft

Not to be the bad boy here, AESlite and AES is done for EHAM too :lol:

Aha, that's one things crossed of the list and for sure brings a release closer. Thanks Oliver!

• Upvote 1

Not to be the bad boy here, AESlite and AES is done for EHAM too laugh.gif

AES for FS9 AND FSX? (what's next: AES for ESSA, EBBR, ENBR for FSX?)

Other question, for Mathijs:

Can you explane a little about how the AFCAD problem is solved? Does it require a AFCAD tool, where we can "set" the current wind direction?

And when can we expect the FSX version? Still 2 months later? (I don't hope so)

To all the people who have worked on this project:

A big thank you from the Flevo-polder (Mathijs knows where that istongue.gif ) in the Netherlands! This scenery will be awesome!

As soon it's out and the new AES version is out, I will buy it! (but I'll wait until the new AES is out, I only fly to airport with AES. It's a must for me!)

biggrin.gif

You know, that really doesn't look bad at all. It actually looks really good! Can't wait to get my hands on it. I find it especially nice that the A4 was included in the photoscenery! It begs the questions: will there be AESLite on the A4?

EDIT: Never mind, after looking more closely, I saw 3D cars on the A4. looks like AESLite! That's absolutely great! Can't wait to land there, flying over the cars and such ^_^

Wonderful, Rainer B) really wonderful. And you were absolutely right: your screenies give a much better impression than those posted over at simflight.de,

I am really looking forward to getting my hands on that scenery.

Wow this looks nice! But the only thing which I don't like is the main tower. The windows are still a bit to thick, on the main part but also on the upper part. The main part is actually three rings, from top to down: gray-(some space)-windows-(some space)-grey. But on these pictures I can only see windows.

These shots indeed look a lot better than the ones on Simflight ^_^

But.... I'm still a little bit sceptical on how the avioducts over the A4 and the "Hoofdvaart" have been made... They look flat. At least not even remotely close to what has been done in the Leipzig scenery :(

Question; can it be integrated into NL2000 v3?

Regards,

Frank van der Werff