• Aerosoft
The pain shop...!?

...is this a place where the aircraft add-ons will be crucified and tortured... :lol:

...I don't hope so.

The Catalina screenshots are really wonderfull, I can't wait to see the first pictures from the VC...

Regards

Bernd

Lol...

• Aerosoft

Want to know how crazy the diverse models of the Cat is making us? Check this small conversation we just had online about it:

Right so this a US PB2B-2 and when it was given to the RAF it was as a Catalina IV, even though it is a PBY-5 with a PBY-6A tail and the PBY-5A engine exhausts.

There are at least 50 that still fly!

Make that about 49 now ,,one crashed earlier this week, :( north of Victoria

on Vancover Island B.C. Two of the five aboard survived ,they were saved

because a survivor lead rescuers to the wreakage though the use of his

cell phone

Randy

Want to know how crazy the diverse models of the Cat is making us? Check this small conversation we just had online about it:

Right so this a US PB2B-2 and when it was given to the RAF it was as a Catalina IV, even though it is a PBY-5 with a PBY-6A tail and the PBY-5A engine exhausts.

:lol: Yeah, but in your hands, it sure looks beautiful!

• Aerosoft
Ahh, love that radar, great looking, on a 5A as well?? :rolleyes:

Best

Nope... the one you are looking for is different, slightly larger. Will be done as well. Today the schedule calls for the different nose on some models, this is aq Danish model.

post-43-1218456042_thumb.jpg

Nope... the one you are looking for is different, slightly larger. Will be done as well. Today the schedule calls for the different nose on some models, this is aq Danish model.

I like its nose... :lol:

Now, will this, the F-16 X, and the A-10 X really be out by Sept. ? I want these for my birthday, if possible - No rush! :unsure:

I like its nose... :lol:

Now, will this, the F-16 X, and the A-10 X really be out by Sept. ? I want these for my birthday, if possible - No rush! :unsure:

I would say something about A-10 release date, but I now you want the information from developer  ;)

• Aerosoft
I would say something about A-10 release date, but I now you want the information from developer  ;)

Because of some unexpected (non technical) problems we are ten days behind on the F-16 and A10, but the F-16 really should get done in September (mark this as famous words)

Because of some unexpected (non technical) problems we are ten days behind on the F-16 and A10, but the F-16 really should get done in September (mark this as famous words)

Marked! 

Btw, are we on schedule with Catalina?

The radar I am looking for is exactly like the one shown on the PBY-6A, not different. The Danes had the bigger radome, not the RNoAF.

Best

Everyone gets here what he had on his roof originally. Just found out that the danish folks had to rebuild their whole cockpit housing to avoid the metal coming down on them.

THe normal construction featured a bigger window set above the radio/navigators chamber. THe danes had to remove those windows completely and rebuilt those whole section

with a solid structure, because the mass of their mega-radom had surely crushed the structure under critical conditions. Only look at the older images were the windows only

leave a small metal bar in the roof, so the crew could climb over. THe radom surely weighs multiple masses more than a single crew member and new imagine some 'high' G

maneuvers or shockwaves under battle stress...

Hi Mathijs

YEEEAAAHHHH! Now it's beginning to look like the real RDAF stuff :D Just can't wait to see it with the bigger radar dome, antennas etc...

Regards

Kim

Damn Mathijs, I came to do the same, only to find you beat me to it :blink:

Anyway, it looks like the Cat now has a home, Jim did an excellent job with this scenery.

aero_cat_16.jpg

Yes more or less (always a bit hard to say at this moment). Attached an image of something I was playing with. There is a new Pensacola naval base scenery on Avsim..

Thank you... For the preview of this model and the Freeware Scenery! B)

Also, Mathijs Kok, I need to talk to you privately about something...Can you contact me directly (using PM) with a way to do that? Thank you!

I think this plane is looking excellent. When the thread first started, I wasn't sure if I was going to get it or not, but I'm definitely going to get it when it comes out.

I also think it will be a really fun plane to have search and rescue missions for it.

Heej hello

This plane looks amazing cant wait for it's release

Is the repaint of the Catalina from the Netherlands included or not that would be great thx

(by the way if you need beta tester for your products just let me know thankyou)

Heej hello

This plane looks amazing cant wait for it's release

Is the repaint of the Catalina from the Netherlands included or not that would be great thx

(by the way if you need beta tester for your products just let me know thankyou)

I'm one of the Catlina painter and if you point me to location where is pics of your Netherlands Catalina I will paint it afterwards if it's not included in the product.