1024, but there are a lot of textures for the external, so it is certainly not a issue. We found that 1024 maps load a lot faster and it gives us a bit more flexibility.

I'll add you to the beta.

I sent you email about that repainting subject, but I haven't been added to beta so incase it will be quicker this way, I'll ask also here to be included into beta.

Can't wait to get repainting  ;)

I love all this screens, continue ! :wub:

I'd like to repaint a model too, but only the civil version, not military. icon8.gif ^^

It's only the colour or there is bump, metal plates etc too ?

so beautiful this is my favorit airboat and the first I knew in childhood, so it has special meaning to me. just like C-130 among cargos. the C-130 is the first aircraft I learn hehe

waitting for this one

• Aerosoft
If the plan still stands it should be something around mid-end of August. There was something of a 12 week timeframe for the dev and that was some weeks ago. So it still a long way to go.

You call that long? I'm stressed already.

You call that long? I'm stressed already.

Yeah, that short period of time will soon pass, I know because my birthday is in 5 weeks and I'll be yet another bloody year older!!!

Yeah, that short period of time will soon pass, I know because my birthday is in 5 weeks and I'll be yet another bloody year older!!!

Be a woman, man. Another bloody year younger... ;)

And that's a lot of posts with no mention of the nose shape. :rolleyes:

By George, I think they got it! Bring it on!

Oh and to really make you jealous m8, 23rd August I get to fly a Harvard - and it's not even my birthday... :P

Guest yrob1917

Is "Catalina The Flying Cat" advertised by SimWare Simulations as being available 15 Aug 2008 the same

PBY Catalina being developed by Aerosoft's Mathijs Kok ?

Is "Catalina The Flying Cat" advertised by SimWare Simulations as being available 15 Aug 2008 the same

See here

post-14690-1216494609_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That's a great shot. I would have loved to see that but I just don't like big crowds hehe.

While we wait, here are a few more shots taken at Bitburg during the Luxembourg airshow a good month ago.

LuxembourgAirshowCatalina02-2.jpg LuxembourgAirshowFriso15_resize.jpg

LuxembourgAirshowFriso13_resize.JPG LuxembourgAirshowFriso14_resize.JPG

• Aerosoft

Yes it is... And Aerosoft is not mine, lol wish it was. I'm just one of the managers of the company, in charge of internal development and the download shop.

Forget 15 August though, that's from an old sheet. I got it now set at last week September (a professional project got in the way and they have priority landing on our fields). and we are dead on schedule for that. Today the external model of the Military 5-A was completed and will be send to the beta testers tomorrow. The animations of the gear retraction is amazing.

post-43-1217439554_thumb.jpg

Today the external model of the Military 5-A was completed and will be send to the beta testers tomorrow. The animations of the gear retraction is amazing.

Oh, man, that's pretty. September's not too long to wait. More screenies are always appreciated, too.