!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Love_Aviation

List of Suggestions for SP 1

Recommended Posts

Very good plane to fly. Absolutely love it. Just a request for a future updates

 

1. Different ASC sounds + Crew sounds + The Clunk sound when the EXT Power connected and Batt switches are turned on

 

2. Airbus 330 NEO

 

3. EFB turn off + PERF Calculations like in CRJ

 

More suggestions welcome

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Love_Aviation said:

Very good plane to fly. Absolutely love it. Just a request for a future updates

2. Airbus 330 NEO

This one won't happen. To do any of the Airbus NEOs requires specific technical data that's not available in sufficient detail to develop one to the standard of the existing Aerosoft products. Aerosoft wont fake or make-up data just to have a product in the shop. And in case you're wondering, the necessary data isn't even available to flight crews who regularly operate the aircraft, so no need to scour the internet or ask your line pilot friends.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Herman said:

This one won't happen. To do any of the Airbus NEOs requires specific technical data that's not available in sufficient detail to develop one to the standard of the existing Aerosoft products. Aerosoft wont fake or make-up data just to have a product in the shop. And in case you're wondering, the necessary data isn't even available to flight crews who regularly operate the aircraft, so no need to scour the internet or ask your line pilot friends.

Oh I see. Oh Well. Thank you for the reply!

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you though for the other suggestions. And even the NEO one had value because it's been asked for before. It's just that it's not doable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ausflight said:

A really good tutorial please for us new.

This is currently being made.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • Night mode for the EFF PDF viewer on the EFB - It's still black text on white (and thus very difficult to read) even when the EFB as a whole is in night mode. (I posted this in another thread.)
  • More variants as resources permit!  i.e engines, -200, etc.

Share this post


Link to post

- Snow and Ice animations on the outside model

- different Crew sound. Assignable to different liveries

- before an NEO, I like to see an -200 or an A330F :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/17/2019 at 7:15 AM, Andre Blossfeld said:

I like to see an -200


I’d love to see this one also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/16/2019 at 11:58 PM, Love_Aviation said:

 The Clunk sound when the EXT Power connected and Batt switches are turned on

 

I'll be very happy also with only this :D

Share this post


Link to post

I am very sorry friends but most of our plans for the next few months are set and we know what we want to work on.

 

20191218_CPDLC.jpg

This is for sure one of those things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

This is for sure one of those things.

 

Ah the GFO / ACARS thingy?  That's a good thing to work on.

 

Since this is a long-range aircraft -- one thing that might be neat to implement, would be a way to get destination weather via ACARS, which I assume is how the real pilots get that info (?).  Right now, I have to go to ActiveSky prior to descent to get that info, which is ok, but if someone knows of a different way to get dest weather, I'm all ears.

Share this post


Link to post

There is already a way to get the destination (and as a matter of fact any airport) weather through the MCDU via ATSU menu. Especially if you are flying in real world weather, remember to change the weather setting from options from SIM to Any other source so that the range is not limiting how far you can request weather from.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mace_RB said:

 

Ah the GFO / ACARS thingy?  That's a good thing to work on.

 

Since this is a long-range aircraft -- one thing that might be neat to implement, would be a way to get destination weather via ACARS, which I assume is how the real pilots get that info (?).  Right now, I have to go to ActiveSky prior to descent to get that info, which is ok, but if someone knows of a different way to get dest weather, I'm all ears.

 

Of course you can also use the EFB...
image.png
 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi ! 

I'd love to see any kind of maintenance or something like that for hot brakes, like in PMDG aircraft, since there is no brake fans :) 

Something to add in the ground services section to either change or cool brakes. 

 

On the other hand, regarding sounds, I wish the exterior APU sounds doesn't "suddenly" appears, this is an issue I have noticed since the A320 Professional.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

Of course you can also use the EFB...
 

 

Wow, thanks for pointing that out.  That's perfectly fine with me!

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/17/2019 at 12:30 AM, Herman said:

This one won't happen. To do any of the Airbus NEOs requires specific technical data that's not available in sufficient detail to develop one to the standard of the existing Aerosoft products. Aerosoft wont fake or make-up data just to have a product in the shop. And in case you're wondering, the necessary data isn't even available to flight crews who regularly operate the aircraft, so no need to scour the internet or ask your line pilot friends.

 

What's the needed data that's not available? Genuinely curious.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, becas said:

 

What's the needed data that's not available? Genuinely curious.

The list is extensive. The Aerosoft development experts and the project manager won't go beyond this into details, so that's all that's going to be said. We're sorry if that's not a satisfactory answer for you, but that's the best I can give you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Herman said:

The list is extensive. The Aerosoft development experts and the project manager won't go beyond this into details, so that's all that's going to be said. We're sorry if that's not a satisfactory answer for you, but that's the best I can give you.

 

The answer is satisfactory because that's what I expected to be honest. Thank you anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...