Update Version 1.2.1.2, very too much idle power in a319 cfm

Hello,

I'm the first time in aerosoft forum. Hope, that I doing no mistake.

I downloaded update Version 1.2.1.2 A319 professional in the morning.

Problem: there is too much idle power with a319 type CFM. Release parking break and the Aircraft is up to 5 kts instantly. Reaching 20-25 kts within a few seconds. Levers in idle mode all the time!

Same behaviour after landing, rolling to gate.

Thanks for your help.

Is there any chance of a bugfix today? The bus is unusable with this issue and I want to fly this evening on the online days at IVAO.

And I have to say, I cannot understand how issues like this can happen to you. You really have to be more accurate testing your software. I'm fully understanding, that little bugs can occur, but something like this should not happen. Yesterday I had a really hard day at work and just wanted to fly on the sim when I came home, I updated the bus, completed pushback and released the parking brakes just to see, that the bus isn't usable anymore. I was then quite frustrated and shut everything down. So I know, making software can be hard, but please do not forget, that your customers buy your products to make their free time fun and don't want to spend time to deal with problems at their hobbies, too. There is enough problems in our everyday's life.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The release will be most likely not today. We don’t rush this time and test extensively.

I know this does not solve the problem, but to my understanding CFM is only suffering from this bug. So you can at least fly IAE until the fix is released.

Just curious really but it was stated;

“1.2.1.2

For IAE A319 and IAE A321 only: Forward throttle input from IDLE led to decreasing(!) EPR command. From CL on it worked correct”.

So how come the CFM version, which was working, suddenly became unusable?  Bit of a mystery aye?  I guess the testers never tested the CFM version with the hot fix since it was working prior to the hot fix which, as stated only fixed the IAE version. 😂  😂.  Just a suggestion really but you really should sack Mr Bean!  🤣

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

The release will be most likely not today. We don’t rush this time and test extensively.

I know this does not solve the problem, but to my understanding CFM is only suffering from this bug. So you can at least fly IAE until the fix is released.

Actually, when I tested the IAE, it was broken as well. Not rushing is good as well as extensive testing. I wonder if Mr. Kok would take the time to weigh in on this issue.

Many thanks

Jack

Thank you for replying Mr. M. I just tested the BA A320 with light load: passengers -85

cargo - 0

fuel - 8.5

zfw - 95.5/.26.0

trim: 0.8up

RWY: 34 at KRIC

IAS at end of runway - 100KIAS

Is this the correct ZFW?

System: Win10, i4790@ 4.3, 1070 EVGA video card, 4k Samsung 27" monitor, 16Gb 1600 RAM.

Many thanks.

Jack

7 minutes ago, wsciutti said:

Thank you for replying Mr. M. I just tested the BA A320 with light load: passengers -85

cargo - 0

fuel - 8.5

zfw - 95.5/.26.0

trim: 0.8up

RWY: 34 at KRIC

IAS at end of runway - 100KIAS

Is this the correct ZFW?

System: Win10, i4790@ 4.3, 1070 EVGA video card, 4k Samsung 27" monitor, 16Gb 1600 RAM.

Many thanks.

Jack

And what is the result of your test? Does the IAE works normally or not?  I am not following where this is going.

vor 8 Minuten, Sunny Andonov sagte:

And what is the result of your test? Does the IAE works normally or not?  I am not following where this is going.

Maybe that the speed is only 100KIAS at the end of the runway?

3 minutes ago, skeller said:

Maybe that the speed is only 100KIAS at the end of the runway?

That could be indeed. I missed to read that line somehow. But regardless, this seems like a different problem than the CFM has which is too much idling power.

My apologies for the confusion. I just reinstalled v1210 and used the updater to bring it to 1212. I will now re-run the A320 IAE same test using the fuel planner to generate the load sheet. Will report my takeoff results again in a few minutes.

Thanks.

Jack

PS Yes, I agree that a ground speed of 14 knows at idle is a bit much!

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you find that problem confirmed after your re-installation, please open a different forum topic for that, as that's definitely not related to the problem being discussed in this topic. Thank you.

19 hours ago, Sunny Andonov said:

Same problem here. A319 CFM, the aircaft accelerates without any throttle input as described above.

I also happens in all the Airbus A31-319-320-321 in all turbine configurations after applying the latest update 1.2.1.2, also during the process of falling STAR and transition and FINAL....la speed is always in the lower limit, Never in the correct, before this did not happen to me.

4 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Not only is it in the CFM configuration but it also happens at IAE, I have tested it and the same happens in all versions of the AIRBUS from 318 to 321

Apologies, yesterday with the anger to test if it happened in other Airbus I did not notice if it was iae, a moment ago and more calmly I have tried several iae, and everything is correct, only occurs in CFM. So I apologize for confusing.

🙏🙏🙏

Archived