Your best Screenshot

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

We'll close this topic next monday and have my boss decide on the winner.

U will close it permanently ? Because i think even the contest is over that the community will continue to post screenshots. I would do because yeah the contest is only a nice goody but not my primary intention for posting the screenshots. 

vor 5 Stunden , maxro sagte:

Wow! What scenery is that?

It's Hong Kong Kai Tak X 2.0, FlyTampa released the recompiled update 2.0 (for P3DV4) yesterday.

Still a very nice and nevertheless framerate-friendly scenery for the most amazing approach - the VHHX Kai Tak Airport, which was closed in 1998. It's told, that in stormy nights, some of the sattelite dished disappered at some roofs when a plane got in, flying to low over theese chinese houses. ;)

Nope, this post is no commercial for a competitor shop, the upgrade still works for free with my about 13

Please login to display this image.

year old Aerosoft Key - originally bought here for FS2004, long time ago :clap_s:

9 hours ago, AndiWob said:

It's Hong Kong Kai Tak X 2.0, FlyTampa released the recompiled update 2.0 (for P3DV4) yesterday.

I thought so too, but the baby bus threw me off! Thanks!

From video here

4 minutes ago, Peter Young said:

I don't want to against you, but isn't this bus from another aircraft developer? ( according to the texture of on/off button)

That'll be fine if they accept this.

so many great shots! I really need to invest money into a new computer sometime during the next months/years (hard to get that money as a student :D

With competition like this, i wont win any of these contests :D But keep them coming, those screenshtos are all amazing! I love those from Skiathos and the approach in Kai Tak

vor 28 Minuten, Goof sagte:

so many great shots! I really need to invest money into a new computer sometime during the next months/years (hard to get that money as a student :D

With competition like this, i wont win any of these contests :D But keep them coming, those screenshtos are all amazing! I love those from Skiathos and the approach in Kai Tak

so many great shots!

I can only support this statement. It makes a lot of fun to see so many great, interesting and individual pictures and their own subjective interpretations. Thanks for this well done idea and for the active participation at all.

@GOOF I hope there is a nice picture of Skiathos for you ;). Maybe you can tell me if you like one and if,.....which one 1st.

"learn to reflect something individual from different angles and still recognize the center of objectivity"

Spoiler

Picture over the beautiful city! :rolleyes:    Who knows which city it is? comment

5 hours ago, nono1 said:

I can only support this statement. It makes a lot of fun to see so many great, interesting and individual pictures and their own subjective interpretations. Thanks for this well done idea and for the active participation at all.

@GOOF I hope there is a nice picture of Skiathos for you ;). Maybe you can tell me if you like one and if,.....which one 1st.

"learn to reflect something individual from different angles and still recognize the center of objectivity"

Hide contents

Picture over the beautiful city! :rolleyes:    Who knows which city it is? comment

Düsseldorf!

...not the best landing but also one of the first time.:lol:   " practicing to improve pilot skills"

Spoiler

Please login to view this video.

It is very nice to fly this small bus.....

vor 16 Stunden , nono1 sagte:

Reveal hidden contents

they are all so cool :D Keep them coning! 

Last of my submissions(3/3). BA Dove blasting out of LHR...

Archived