MCDU Options Greyed Out and St. Elmos Fire

skitchie98

Hi guys- I launched the airbus and it started up ready to fly with the St. Elmo's Fire going ham on the windshield. I figured, alright, I'll just set it to Cold & Dark and it'll get sorted, but in the secret MCDU the Doors, Ground Services, and Aircraft State options are all greyed out. I tried installing SimConnect since that was what fixed it in the FSX version but alas, nothing. Any help is appreciated!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

is the parking brake set? It needs to be set, otherwise many options will be greyed out.

We're aware of both problems, they were first reported by the Beta Team this morning with the new installer.  We're looking at this, and will report back as soon as we can.

Yep, confirmed engines are off and parking brakes set, still nothing. I can put in fuel/pax though, and the St. Elmo's Fire is still rampant across the windshield.

Ok, I have to run some errands so I won't be able to check in until later in the day. But thank you guys for trying to help, can't wait to fly it around!!

• Aerosoft

Okay, thanks for that. It's being looked into. We have seen this in our test but never been able to track it down. If there are other people who see it please report here.

vor 14 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Okay, thanks for that. It's being looked into. We have seen this in our test but never been able to track it down. If there are other people who see it please report here.

Same for me! St-Elmo's Fire going wild on the windshield. MCDU-Options greyed out and no sound in cockpit except engines.

I can make a video if this would help.

G'day! I experience the same issue. No matter if Active Sky Next is enabled or not. The MCDU Screen Options are greyed out and the new Elmo's Fire Effect is going rampage with clear weather set.

Archived