F-16 Fighting Falcon

Support and discussion about the Aerosoft F-16 (download. boxed and STEAM version)

73 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. no show

• 5 replies
  2. F16 Canopy tint

• 0 replies
  3. HUD FOV

• 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  4. F-16C Clean Model

• 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. F16 Canopy tint

• 0 replies
  6. F-16 flap problem

• 1 reply
  7. F-16 paint kit

• 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  8. Fictional repaint

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Falcon and P3D v4 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 12.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
  10. Missing textures

• 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Very much so. This is a project we know has to continuously extended. For example the Alitalia livery will needs to be replaced by the new ITA Airways livery.
    • Changes: v0.12.0 — Alpha 12 (October 25, 2021) New features: Map Search: The Map now has a search button in the bottom left corner. Products can be filtered by title, article number, and ICAO code. Desktop Notifications: The Queue now emits desktop notifications. Notifications of task success are emitted only when the app window isn’t focused. Notifications of task errors are always emitted. Notifications can be enabled/disabled from Settings > Account & Settings. Download Region: Users can now select a download server region in Settings > Account & Settings to get the fastest download speeds. Service Information: Information about planned service outages or other service information can now be sent to users and is displayed in Settings > Service Information (this area is only accessible if there is an active service alert). During an active service alert, a notification is displayed in the app’s navigation bar. Service alerts are retrieved automatically every hour (if the app is running). Improvements: Map: Product cards now display ICAO codes. Library: Purchasable add-ons can now also be filtered by ICAO code. Library: The app now checks for existing conflicts when installing a product. For example, if a user tries to install Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700/900/1000 when Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700 is already installed (either by Aerosoft One or a setup installer), the app asks the user to uninstall Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700 first. Library & Updates: When installing or updating a product, the check for available drive space now reserves additional drive space that the operations already present in the queue would occupy. Library & Updates: When installing, updating, or uninstalling a product, the app now checks if its associated simulator is already running. If it’s running, the user is asked to close it first. Updates: Product updates are now retrieved automatically every hour (if the app is running). Bug fixes: Queue: Fixed incorrect download speeds being displayed for Update tasks. Unrealistic speeds such as 160 Bytes/s should no longer be displayed.
    • I'm not sure if this is the same LNAV issue, but I'm still seeing the constant waving back and forth on some of my flights. This was supposedly fixed in one of the previous CRJ patches but that is not the case, although it's at least not as common. You can ignore the TURB button at the beginning -- I had tried activating that to see if it made any difference but it did not.         
    • Has there been any movement on this issue since you posted this almost 20 days ago? This should be one of the highest-priority bug fixes as I have been experiencing this quite frequently in recent weeks. This was not a problem (for me at least) prior to that so I wonder if it is a side effect of one of the last two sim updates. I keep having close calls flying the CRJ on VATSIM because of this issue as I quickly blow through 250 kts and then have to either climb using VS mode which is less than ideal or frantically disable and reactivate all of the autopilot switches, sometimes multiple times, in hope that it starts working properly.