Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Profiles for the Bravo Throttle Quadrant

35 files

1. PMDG 777

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for 777. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

T7_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

1113 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

QOTSII_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

985 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

3. PMDG NGX(u)

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG NGX and NGXu. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

NGX(u)_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

1598 downloads

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. Colimate Concorde

Here the  json from "virtualzeus"   where I added TRIM andd Start

Also attached the label for the Bravo .. ( print it 1:1 )

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. HOTSTART TBM900

Here is my Bravo config file for the HotStart TBM 900 (fantastic add-on for X-Plane).
    You will have to map your AP buttons in the X-Plane menu (nb 1-8) by using the specific commands of the TBM (go to "tbm900/actuators/ap"). For my own, I mapped the REV button to VNAV and the IAS to Flight Level Change. In fact, I did not make any change to the Honeycomb default config file at this point, so the X-Plane commands should also work... The CRS function of the rotary knob (nb 14) works for the course when the CDI is selected to LOC.
    I mapped the button nb 10 of my throttle 1 to the function "basic/toggle beta prop" ("do nothing" for nb 11) : so, when the throttle is fully back, it activates the reverse range and if pushed a bit forwards, it goes to taxy range. Otherwise, from flight idle to feather and high idle, I'm using the mouse...
    The annunciators illuminate as they shoud. For CAS messages :
    - Low oil pressure.
    - Low fuel pressure.
    - Vaccum low (I had to ask to the devs the good dataref and value...).
    - Low volts is for "Low voltage".
    - Parking Brake.
    - Door : illuminates when one door stays open.
    - APU is for GPU Door (illuminates when the GPU is still connected).
    - Starter engaged for... Starter
    - Aux Fuel Pump is for "AUX BOOST PMP ON" (switches ON when the pump is set on ON,  switches OFF when the pump switch is on AUTO).
    - ANTI ICE is ON to remember you setting the two pitot switches to ON.
    - Low Hyd Pressure has nothing to do here with hydraulics : illumininates for INERT SEP ON.
    Master Warning or Master Caution illuminates when one of these messages appears.
    There is no test fire button in this aircraft, so I do not know if Engire Fire illuminates when it happens...

If you notice some issue, I will do my best to add some correction.

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. IXEG 737/300

Hello,

Here is the config file I made for my Bravo Throttle Quadrant. All the autopilot functions, with LEDS, are working fine.
    Caution :
    - I mapped the REV button of the Bravo to the VNAV switch in the cockpit and the NAV one to LNAV.
    - The IAS button of the Quadrant is for LEVEL CHANGE.
    - The CRS option of the left rotary button is available for the COURSE button in the cockpit.
    Or course, you will have to map all the AP switches of the Bravo in X-Plane settings menu, by using the IXEG specific commands (from left to right : heading mode, LNAV mode, APP mode, VNAV mode, ATL HOLD, VS, LEVEL CHANGE and CMD A Toggle) : you will find them in "ixeg/autopilot" (be aware that the x-plane generic commands of the autopilot will not work and the leds will not illuminate on your quadrant).
    Sorry, I did not map the annunciators of the Bravo yet : I do not use them and prefer to look into the cockpit...
    Hope you will enjoy it to fly this marvellous add-on.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Zibo Mod 737

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Zibo Mod 737. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

Button_Overlays.pdf
    Button_Overlays_V2.pdf
    Zibo_Mod_Profile_Description.pdf

1201 downloads

(6 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

8. Aerobask-Phenom 300 E Alpha + Bravo Profiles

Happy Sunday Everyone!
    This was created using x-plane configurator version 2.1.0 please make sure you have the latest version installed before importing profiles.
    Also make sure to Create a New Control Profile in Xplane and strip all commands out of it.  If you don't you will have double binds.
    I am very proud to present to you one of my favorite aircraft and it's subsequent Alpha and Bravo control profiles.
    This export contains both profiles in 1 file , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE WALKTHROUGH there is button logic programmed into some of the
    switch and Engine start will be the first thing you have issues if you don't read carefully. 
    If there are too many questions on how the profile works I will make a guide video on youtube on how all the button logic functions. ( cause i'm crap at writing and explaining ) 
    Appreciate feedback , everything is working that is practical on this aircraft,  SOME LEDs need more programming but the majority of them do function correctly with x-plane
    Thanks everyone and especially Aerobask and Skunkworx for bringing this beautiful jet to us.

98 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Thranda DHC-2

Thranda DHC-2 Bravo configuration.
    I've added two LUA-script if you have a spare trottle e.g. from Saitek for carb heat, wobble pump and fuel cut off. The "airline flap slot" is used for primer pump.
    (-I use Simcoders REP with my Beaver, and I'm not shure if it makes any differense, but i suspect REP has some dedicated dataref for the wobble pump?)

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. QualityWings 787 Bravo Throttle Profile (with all LED lights)

This profile includes and assigns almost all the control on Honeycomb Bravo Throttle including MCP buttons, rotary knobs, controls, LED button lights and annunciator lights on Bravo Throttle.

As Bravo Throttle is not specifically designed for the 787 systems,  I had to get creative and create a logic to map the physical elements on the Bravo Throttle to the 787 systems, this is specially true in the case of the red annunciator lights. One of the key goals in building this profile was maximizing the usage of all physical controls on the Bravo Throttle.

Creating and testing this profile took 5 full days of writing and then testing a new json profile that you can easily add to your Honeycomb-Configurator application. 

This profile is also easily customizable, so if you prefer your assignments differently, you can achieve that using the Honeycomb-Configurator application. I haven't had a chance to create a PDF user's guide with pictures for the control assignments yet, so for the time being, please use the application to look up the control assignment and customize it to your liking. 

Here is a quick summary of the MCP button and rotary knob assignments:

MCP button assignments

Bravo Throttle MCP button
    Assigned to 787 button
    Bravo Throttle button light logic
    HDG
    HDG SELECT (not HDG HOLD)
    Since HDG SELECT doesn’t have a light on the real plane, the button light is mapped to HDG HOLD light
    NAV
    LNAV
    LNAV
    APR
    APP
    APP
    REV
    LOC
    LOC
    ALT
    ALT INTERVENE (not ALT HOLD)
    Since ALT INTERVENE doesn’t have a light on the real plane, the button light is mapped to ALT HOLD light
    VS
    VS
    VS
    IAS
    VNAV
    VNAV

Rotary knob assignments
    Bravo Throttle Selector position
    Bravo Throttle INC/DEC rotary assigned to 787 rotary knob
    IAS
    IAS
    CRS
    Captain’s side BAROSET
    (since real plane doesn’t have a CRS rotary)
    HDG
    HDG
    VS
    V/S
    ALT
    ALT

Middle row switches
    Bravo Throttle middle row switches from left to right
    787 function
    Flight Director (FD) left and right ON/OFF
    Transponder XPDR <-> TA/RA
    WRX glareshield button left
    TFC (traffic) glareshield button left
    TERR (terrain) glareshield button left
    Pedestal FUEL CONTROL left engine
    Pedestal FUEL CONTROL right engine

684 downloads

(0 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

11. FlyJSim 727 Profiles

Alpha and Bravo profiles for the FlyJSim 727 for X-Plane. These profiles require configurator version 2.1.0 or newer!

Please see the included PDF file for information and setup.

All light switches on yoke work, battery switch, autopilot for NAV, HDG, IAS, VS, APPR modes. 
    Switches for Seat Belt/Smoking signs, engine fuel levers, window heat, probe heat.
    Annunciator and autopilot LEDs programmed.

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

12. A2A Cessna 172R Throttle Profile

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Profile
    A2A Simulations Cessna 172R
    Introduction
    In order to assist the few mortals who were/are on the same journey as I am, I am sharing my work for the A2A Cessna 172R Bravo throttle quadrant profile as is.
    Keep in mind that the included profile is still very much a WORK IN PROGRESS and is perhaps more intended as a guideline than as a finished product.
    The profile is currently only tested in Prepar3D V5.1 HF1.
    The package
    Please note that this profile only contains the following definitions:
    Annunciator panel lights Autopilot switches (work in progress!!) You won’t find any configuration for the other switches for which I myself use FSUIPC and SPAD.next which do a great job at that (and are far easier to use/maintain than the Honeycomb Configurator).

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. FlightSimLabs A320-X

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for FlightSimLabs A320-X. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

FSLABS_A320_Profile_Description.pdf

353 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

14. Aerosoft A320 Family and A330

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Aerosoft A320 Family and the A330. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Aerosoft_Airbus_Professional_Profile_Description.pdf

480 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

15. CRJ professional

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the CRJ. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Aerosoft_CRJ_Professional_Profile_Description.pdf

337 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

16. Flightsimlabs A320-X Bravo Throttle Bindings

Please refer documentation included for all bindings , if you have any questions or issues please let me know , any improvements or suggestions are also welcome.

Most of the binds are accomplished using ROTOR_Brake codes from mouse click events. 

Enjoy!

465 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

17. [XP11] Carenado Cessna Citation II S550 1.0.0

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for Carenado Cessna Citation II S550, install via pasting the .json file to <X-Plane Install Directory>\Resources\plugins\AFC_Bridge\honeycomb_profiles

This template is designed to be used in conjunction with it's sister template for the Honeycomb Alpha.

S550_Profile_Description.pdf

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Flight Factor 777 Worldliner Professional

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Flight Factor 777 Worldliner Professional. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

777_Button_Overlays.pdf
    777_Button_Overlays_V2.pdf
    FF_777_Worldliner_Professional_Profile_Description.pdf

179 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

19. Carenado FA50 EX - Throttle

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template
    Carenado FA50 EX v1.1

Import and activate via the Honeycomb Configurator v2.0.0.1

I've had the best success with 2.0.0.1 templates by starting X-Plane 11 and immediately reloading the bindings for all Honeycomb devices via the X-Plane 11 menu (e.g. Plugins > Honeycomb > BFC_Throttle > Reload Bindings).

Honeycomb Config Tool tutorials:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaraNet/videos

Obvious note: The blue cells (XP 11) are my own X-Plane 11 bindings.  The dark gray cells are Honeycomb configurator bindings.

Lights on the throttle quadrant will NOT illuminate without power to the aircraft Detent #2 = Calculates Vref (based only on weight) and assigns this speed to the IAS bug Wasn't able to find datarefs that hold the V speeds Reversers #1 and #3 are X-FEED valves (reverser ON = X-FEED ON) Reverser #2 is Thrust Reverse toggle for center engine (throttle #2 axis controls thrust reverse amount) From what I understand, most (all?) trijet outer engines do not offer thrust reverse You can get all 3x engines to reverse thrust via commands/datarefs Engine Start Procedure (Engine Stop is identical, albeit more sensitive):     Throttle back/below detent     Throttle forward, past detent a little bit     Throttle returned to idle Engine shutdown can be a little flaky if you move the throttle(s) forward too far or too quickly Each engine's respective detent will toggle the latch, XFR PUMP and BOOSTER pump for that engine (and starter buttons) Door button opens cockpit door and outside door, turns on passenger entrance overhead light Releasing parking brake (Bravo button 1) will remove the Carenado static elements if present Overhead lights (button 3) toggles the center console, copilot overhead, passenger entrance and passenger reading lights Pilot overhead light is omitted from Switch #3 because it is tied to the (bright) main cabin overhead lights The red Throttle #1 TO/GA button is not assigned  

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Flight Factor B767 Honeycomb Bravo Profile (Optimized for EFIS Display)

My purpose for this set of configurations, was to enable the user to have a more practical experience of utilizing switches / controls that are commonly and most frequently used when operating the 767 (and 757).
    I have listed the assignments, including their DATAREF references. 
    While this is my first time programming a set of flight controls, I have tried to do so with as much relatable experience as a both a 767 and 757 pilot. Check out Alpha Profile in Forum.

HIGHLIGHTS:       
    Magneto Switch  - EFIS Map Range selector Left and Right FLT DIR toggle switches AutoThrottle ARM switch toggle (as well as autothrottle disconnect switch) FLCH mode APU Start Switches mapped to Avionics toggles Deactivated Trim wheel (to avoid in-advertent AP Disconnect bumps)  
    I hope this helps others out there to thoroughly enjoy the Alpha and Bravo experience, along with the great software designed by Flight Factor!

200 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. A2A V35B Bonanza (Alpha yoke + Bravo TQ profile)

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls and Bravo Throttle Quadrant profiles for the A2A Simulations V35B Bonanza

Full assignments and details can be found in the included readme.

Current version: 0.5
    I still consider it Work in Progress, but I'm very happy with what I have so far.

I'll call it version 1.0 when I finish 5 successive flights without feeling the need to make additional changes.

Currently only tested in Prepar3D v5.

160 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Carenado Cessna 208 Caravan

Fellow turboprop flyers - attached are the config files I wrote to use the Honeycomb Bravo/Alpha with the Carenado Cessna 208 Caravan.  All LEDs should work nearly as expected in coordination with the aircraft's.  Obviously you will need to tweak/customize to your individual setup.  Hopefully this saves you some time.

Notes:
    -Throttle lever 4 detent is mapped to feather prop, you’ll likely need to tweak default response curve for more realistic functionality.
    -Throttle lever 5 detent is mapped to cut fuel, same deal as above - you'll need custom response curves. (E.g.,  shut down engine only when condition lever in detent, not merely when the lever is on the aft stop.)
    -Am still working on a LUA script to be able to use map the emergency power  lever to an axis...more to follow.

Cheers,

-Charlie

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. FlightFactor 767 professional

Friends - Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo profiles I've built for use with the FF 767.  All LEDs should work as expected.  Have fun modifying to suit and happy flying.

Notes:
    -Fuel cutoff switches are mapped to ALT/BAT switches on yoke to be more easily identified. I’ve found having them mapped to one of the many toggles on the Bravo is a recipe for shutting off an engine instead of the seatbelt sign.
    -Runway turnoff lights are mapped to avionics bus 1/2.
    -APU functionality mapped to rotary starter knob.

-Charlie

245 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. Carenado PC-12

Fellow turboprop flyers - attached are the config files I wrote to use the Honeycomb Bravo/Alpha with the Carenado PC-12.  All LEDs should work nearly as expected in coordination with the aircraft's CAWS.  Obviously you will need to tweak/customize to your individual setup.  Hopefully this saves you some time.

Notes:
    -Master warning/caution LEDs on Bravo are individually mapped to CAWS, as Carenado uses custom logic/texture and not the standard dataref to activate the lights on the panel.  I have mapped a yoke button to acknowledge CAWS as in the real aircraft.
    -Throttle lever 4 detent is mapped to cut off/feather prop via condition lever, you’ll likely need to tweak default response curve (my lower end stops at 0.10) for more realistic functionality. (E.g.,  shut down engine only when in detent, not merely when the condition lever is on the aft stop.)
    -Am still working on a LUA script to be able to use map the manual override (MOR) lever to an axis...more to follow.

Cheers,

-Charlie

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. EADT x737

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the EADT x737. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

Button_Overlays.pdf
    Button_Overlays_V2.pdf
    EADT_x737_Profile_Description.pdf

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated