Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Profiles for the Bravo Throttle Quadrant

56 files

1. PMDG 777

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for 777. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

T7_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

2127 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

2. PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

QOTSII_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

1843 downloads

(0 reviews)

15 comments

Updated

3. PMDG NGX(u)

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG NGX and NGXu. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

NGX(u)_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

3076 downloads

(8 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

4. FSlabs A320 A321 honeycomb bravo profile for BRAVO and TCA users

Hi Community
    Since I have the Bravo and the Thrustmaster TCA, some functions are covered by the native FSLabs <-> Thrustmaster TCA profile .
    ( like ENG 1-2 ON/OFF MODE Selector etc )
    So I created a file in order to have more functions even
    I hope the attached PDF is self-explanatory.
    You can printout the PDf  ( 1:1 !   ) cut it , fold it and attach to your Bravo

Have fun

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. X-Plane ToLiss A340-600 with push/pull FCU functions

Hi Community

This is my modified ToLiss A340 600  profile  .
    I use the Thrustmaster TCA  for the Detent Thrust Levers / TCA Engine MODE ( as supported by ToLiss ) and for APU MASTER and APU Start I use the PB's left and rigth  beside the TCA MODE switch
    and the BRAVO for the "rest" ( Gear / Flaps / Speedbrakes )
    For the BRAVO as you can see in my PDF ( you can print it 1:1 / fold and cut ) I  "programmed" the Push and Pull functions for the SPEED / HEADING / ALT FCU functions
    ENG 1/2/3/4 Start  / Ldg Light / APU Bleed / Hold Speed brake

Have fun

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. SAAB 340A Take Command profil

Hello

A profile for the SAAB340A Take Command sold by X-Aviation

All info in the pdf.

Good flights

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Bravo Quadrant FF A320 Profile

This profile have the panel light enabled, also most of the FCU functions are mapped

This configuration is a bit different from others, as the FCU buttons are not mapped as close as they are labeled by default, and also I tried to be able to have most of the functionality in the Beta quadrant to not depend that much on the mouse while flying.
    FF_A320_Profile_Description.pdf Button_Overlays.pdf Button_Overlays_light.pdf

Version 1.0.1 is just the json file

you will need to add to the publish.txt the following two datarefs

118 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. BOEING 742 Felis profil Beta Throttle

Hi

Here is a profile proposal for the B742 from Felis.

As the controls of the AP are not at the modern "standard", I reassigned some buttons of the AP.

Everything is explained in the pdf.

Good flights
    Hervé

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Airbus A321NEO another profil

Hello

Another profile for the A321NEO Toliss  🙂

It manages the push/pull of the HDG, ALT, VS, SPEED buttons

The leds of these buttons are lit only when the MANGED mode is active.

The adjustment of the luminous intensity of the PFD, ND of left and the two ECAM screens is possible and progressive (thanks BenBaron :-).

A pdf explains the available functions and for beginners the import of the profile and its activation.

Good flights
    Hervé

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. FlyJSim Q4XP Alpha and Bravo profiles.

First edition of a profile for the new FlyJSim Q4XP.
    Install instructions: Import the *.json files using your honeycomb configurator.
    Note about profiles:
    FlyjsimQ4XP - Alpha.json: This profile is empty, as I have assigned the needed commands directly in X-Plane 11. See images HC-Alpha-1, 2 and 3 for my setup.
    FlyjsimQ4XP - Bravo.json: This profile contains the AP setup (partial) and annunciator lights. My Bravo setup: "Bravo-setup.jpg". My assignments for the bravo in X-Plane 11: see images HC-Bravo-1, 2 and 3

Rev.1.0.0 
    -Assigned annunciator lights and partial autopilot control.

Freddy Wilhelmsen
    Norway 02.11.2021

354 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

11. Inibuild A310 Bravo profile

As much as I could do for a profile for the Inibuilds a310  I will work on it more to get certain things better.

Lights like Starter apu door parking brake fuel pressure oil pressure hyd pressure engine fire master warning and caution all work

Both knobs work and do what they are intended for except CRS. 
    Heading does heading mode and lights up when in heading mode
    Nav does Nav mode and lights up when activated
    Apr button activates land and lights up when activated
    Rev activates Profile mode and lights up
    Alt activates altitude hold
    VS activates VS and lights up when active
    IAS activates LVL/CH and lights up when active
    Auto pilot activates ap1 and lights up when active

Flaps are open for your personal choice
    on throttle 3 and 4 (what I like using) if you have the commercial levers the reversers work properly and turn off when you place them back in normal position.
    Pull throttle number 3 (engine one) past detent all the way down it shuts down engine.  Put back to idle its in start postion
    Same with lever 4 (engine two)
    little red button on commercial throttle 1 activates toga for takeoff either flex or toga

Landing gear lights work as they should.

Not sure if I forgot anything
    Let me know what you think and I hope this helps since I haven't come across an a310 inibuild profile on here.

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

12. Toliss A321 honeycomb bravo profile

I wanted to create my own profile for the Toliss A321 so here it is.  It is a bit different than the one that is already up here.
    Alt, heading, Vs and IAS knob are what they control  and obviously the adjustment knob changes up or down.
    Heading button pulls the heading knob out for manual heading hold
    Nav button pushes heading button for managed or follow your flight plan
    apr button activates approach mode
    Rev button activates loc
    push altitude button it pulls the altitude knob for manual input. To put back in managed mode you still need to use the mouse on the planes alt knob
    altitude lights up when in managed mode not manual mode.
    push the VS button and it will pull the VS knob to activate VS (I haven't done the light for this button yet)
    Push the IAS button and it will take the plane out of managed speed mode for your speed setting.  The IAS light comes on when the plane is in managed speed mode.
    Auto pilot button activates AP1 and lights up when active

Parking brake light comes on with parking brake
    starter light comes on if either of the engines or apu starter is engaged
    door light comes on and stays on until the doors are completely shut
    I haven't done anti ice yet
    I havent done low volts yet
    Apu light comes on when apu is available
    low fuel pressure comes on if any of the pumps are off or if there is a fault in the pumps
    Aux fuel pump I haven't done yet
    Low oil pressure comes on as soon as the engine oil pressure has dropped below engine 1 or 2 normal idle oil pressure
    hyd pressure light comes on if it drops below normal operating range in all hyd systems
    engine fire comes on if either engine is on fire
    I did not do vacuum yet
    master warning and caution come on when there is a warning or caution.

I left the flap switch to be used for your desire.  I wanted to use the flap switch for flaps instead of the lever
    If you put throttle 3 and 4 down past the idle position it kills the engine switch and when you put the lever back to idle it turns it on 3 does engine 1 and 4 does engine 2
    Both reversers are programed if you have the commercial levers
    I am sure I am forgetting something but let me know what yall think.  Its my first submission of a profile.  Hope you enjoy and feel free to give feedback.

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Carenado B1900

Controls profile without LEDs. Configurator version 2.1.0

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. FlyJSim 732 Profiles

Bravo profiles for the FlyJSim 732 for X-Plane. These profiles require configurator version 2.1.0 or newer!

For now, only HDG, NAV, ALT, IAS and AP light and AP switches work. 

Switches for out bound light, extend, in bound light, taxi light, fasten belts, no smoking and Yoke show
    Annunciator and autopilot LEDs programmed. Vaccum, AUX FUEL PUMP and LOW VOLTS indicator light is missing

Is my first profile  

88 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

15. FlightFactor Ultimate A320

Just simple.

Do not use detent engine thrust when you using reverse.
    just power up when you using reverse mode.

192 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Carenado B200 LED lights Bravo

My first attempt at Bravo LED lights for Carenado B200. Master Warn and caution flash with cockpit. Open door warning and press to test.

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. Rotate MD80 Honeycomb Bravo Profile

My profiles for the Rotate MD80 for X-Plane. A PDF with the bindings is included in the list of files. If you want to customize the some of the bindings, the full list of datarefs for the MD80 is here. Let me know if there are any issues!

317 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. AirfoilLabs C172 SP

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the AirfoilLabs C172 SP. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

AirfoilLabs_C172_SP__Profile_Description.pdf
    172_Button_Overlays.pdf
    172_Button_Overlays_V2.pdf

611 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

19. Zibo Mod 737

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Zibo Mod 737. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

Button_Overlays.pdf
    Button_Overlays_V2.pdf
    Zibo_Mod_Profile_Description.pdf

2598 downloads

(13 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

20. Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Aerosoft_Twin_Otter_Extended_Profile_Description.pdf
    Twotter_Button_Overlays.pdf
    Twotter_Button_Overlays_V2.pdf

325 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. TFDI717 LEDs Only

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for TFDIs 717 LEDs only. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Unfortunately, Aerosoft's Honeycomb configurator app isn't currently fully compatible with the TFDI717, so I've created a free interface utility which you can find here: 

This LED only profile used with Aerosoft's Honeycomb configuration utility, together with my utility, should provide you with a complete experience.

80 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. QualityWings 787 Bravo Throttle Quadrant ( LED Lights Functional )

This was created utilizing the Simpit Event Variable shared by Documentation with the Quality Wings 787.

This profile comes combined with the Alpha and Bravo Profile and allows you to import both from a single file. 

Please make sure you have your 787 updated to the lastest version and the latest version of Honeycomb Configurator.

thank you everyone for your support and feedback!

1012 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

23. Flightsimlabs A320-X Bravo Throttle Bindings

Please refer documentation included for all bindings , if you have any questions or issues please let me know , any improvements or suggestions are also welcome.

Most of the binds are accomplished using ROTOR_Brake codes from mouse click events. 

Enjoy!

1748 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

24. Majestic Dash 8 Alpha + Bravo Profiles + DASH Control Profile.

I had a lot of fun learning this aircraft and creating this profile , I have had a few people test for me with success but please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with the profile PM me.

This was created in P3dv5.2 HF 2  - there is a picture of the configuration of the profile in the PDF check that for the throttle pieces you need.

Included is the JSON that is Both Profiles Built into the Export for both the Alpha and Bravo Profiles.
    The BaseDash8Controls.xml is the P3D controls exported this set in the simulator controls section under the import option towards the bottom of the menu.

Please read through the Majestic Dash8 Profile Description PDF for a full list of bindings and interactions. 

Thank you all for downloading my profiles it's much appreciated , I'll be working on the 717 and improvements in my previous postings on this site.

Take care out there! and enjoy this profile!

931 downloads

(0 reviews)

11 comments

Submitted

25. TFDI 717 (Limited functionality)

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for TFDIs 717. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Unfortunately, not all buttons are mapped. This is due to TFDI not creating LVARS for rotary knobs such as ALT, VS, HDG, IAS, CRS and buttons such as NAV, PROF, SPEED etc. Sorry, my hands are tied if they're not there to use. (I do have a question outstanding with the Devs, but I'm reasonably confidant there isn't a way. If there is, I'll update it.)

Basically, this means none of the top block of buttons or rotary knobs work. (Except Autopilot, this works..)

HOWEVER........ I have managed to assign functions to the toggle switches, gear lever, Go Around, Reversers and flap switch (acts as a parking brake) and I've also managed to get the LEDs working.

If you're using something like FSUIPC or LINDA then you can probably make a great job in combination with this profile and complete it.

I've created a button overlays. This version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

176 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted