Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Profiles for the Bravo Throttle Quadrant

70 files

1. PMDG 777

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for 777. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

T7_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

3147 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

2. PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

QOTSII_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

2678 downloads

(1 review)

16 comments

Updated

3. PMDG NGX(u)

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG NGX and NGXu. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

NGX(u)_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

4465 downloads

(9 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

4. TOGA Simulation MU-2 Honeycomb Bravo profile

Here is my Bravo profile for the last update of the Mitsubishi MU-2 available here :
    https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php/mitsubishi-marquise-p-226?osCsid=t30cdo8k0b8vrtusvgc6gjj0v4
    The altitude selection via the rotary knobs of the Bravo is still inoperative. Il will provide an update as soon as the developper will implement a new dataref.

94 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Aerobask Phenom 300 Flight Controls, Autopilot and LED functionality

Sim:  X-Plane 11

This is absolutely one of my favorite aircrafts right alongside the Beech Premier 1A that's in my hangar. I hope to post that aircraft profile when I am certain it is complete. This file will do the following (Read the "What's New" update details down below this original content).

LED configuration for the annunciator panel for my Aerobask Phenom 300. I did things a little differently. The LED lights will come on if the criteria isn't met for that particular function (such as oil pressure psi). If the oil pressure is less than what I determined it should be at the lowest setting (i.e., idle speed), the light will illuminate. Same goes for the hydraulic pressure and voltage.

Anti-Ice will illuminate if any of the ice protection is activated, such as wing or engine protection, etc.

Landing gear LEDs are working.

Of course you can set other LEDs that I may not have set up but these are the ones I considered important to me. I did not set up the LEDs for Engine Fire at this time but I will soon. Master Caution and Master Warning covered too many functions to make those work so I did not configure them to work.

Other Functionalities:
    Due to the aircraft's three position switch for the taxi and landing lights, I could not replicate the Bravo's two position switches to mimic the three position switch so I turn them on within the aircraft as needed. Here is my switch assignment for those switches that can be assigned (from left to right);
    1. Not used, 2. Not used, 3. Nav lights, 4. Not used (Beacon light turns on automatically), 5. Strobe, 6. Speed brake, 7. Emergency light

My lever layout is as follows from left to right; 1. Not used, 2. Not used, 3. Left throttle, 4. Right throttle, 5. Not used, 6. Flaps
    NOTE: The white flap handle on the right side of the Bravo is used as follows: Toggle UP= set or release parking brake, Toggle down= not used but might affect flaps

Try my profile and give me feed back if you have any other ideas. Hope you find this useful.

102 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. X-Plane ToLiss A340-600 with push/pull FCU functions

Hi Community

This is my modified ToLiss A340 600  profile  .
    I use the Thrustmaster TCA  for the Detent Thrust Levers / TCA Engine MODE ( as supported by ToLiss ) and for APU MASTER and APU Start I use the PB's left and rigth  beside the TCA MODE switch
    and the BRAVO for the "rest" ( Gear / Flaps / Speedbrakes )
    For the BRAVO as you can see in my PDF ( you can print it 1:1 / fold and cut ) I  "programmed" the Push and Pull functions for the SPEED / HEADING / ALT FCU functions
    ENG 1/2/3/4 Start  / Ldg Light / APU Bleed / Hold Speed brake

Have fun

562 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

7. Dornier 328-110 Turbo Prop Bravo Profile for X-Plane 11

I just started getting into flying this aircraft more now than I have in the past. I really enjoy this aircraft so here is my Bravo profile for those that fly this beauty. 

Here are my 7 switch configurations (from left to right);

1. Landing lights, 2. Taxi lights, 3. Nav light, 4. Beacon light, 5. Strobe light, 6. Left Pitot, 7. Right Pitot

The extreme right white "Flaps" lever is only used for parking brake when you toggle it up (up to brake and up to release). The down position is not used.

The right lever (position 6) is used for flaps.

If you use the standard two engine throttle levers that came with the bravo, the left engine lever with the red TOGO button is now used for reverse thrust (for both engines) on this aircraft. I was surprised to get it to work rather than using a keystroke to perform the same function.

Many of the annunciator lights work including APU, Doors (any open door), oil pressure and others.

Landing gear position lights work as expected.

The autopilot may work as expected but I use another third party autopilot instead so it's possible some of the AP functions may not work.

Hope this helps you. Enjoy

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. Ultimate SSG 747-8i/f V2 Throttle & Yoke Profiles

Another profile from my "Ultimate" series, this one is for the SSG 747-8i/f. As for the previous one all bindings in x-plane should be set to "do nothing" except for the axis (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th throttle/reverser, pitch, roll, speedbrake and flaps).

Leave a comment if you find some bugs or have suggestions and/or if you want me to work on some other profiles.

I hope you will enjoy flying the SSG 747-8 with my profiles even more!

Quick list of mappings:

Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Upper panel:
    Rotary selector: ALT = Altitude, VS = Vertical Speed, HDG = Heading, CRS = Low Center EICAS page switch , IAS = Speed HDG = Autopilot HDG HLD Function NAV = Autopilot LNAV Function APR = Autopilot APP Function REV = Autopilot VNAV Function ALT = Autopilot ALT HLD Function VS = Autopilot V/S Function IAS = Autopilot SPD Function INCR/DECR = works coupled with what is selected on the rotary selector AUTO PILOT = L CMD Engage/Disengage Lower panel:
    1ST SWITCH: Autothrottle Engage/Disengage 2ND SWITCH: FD 1 Engage/Disengage 3RD SWITCH: FD 2 Engage/Disengage 4TH SWITCH: 1st Engine Fuel Feed/Cutoff 5TH SWITCH: 2nd Engine Fuel Feed/Cutoff 6TH SWITCH: 3rd Engine Fuel Feed/Cutoff 7TH SWITCH: 4th Engine Fuel Feed/Cutoff Working Annunciators: (They light up only if plane has power)
    MASTER WARNING MASTER CAUTION ENGINE FIRE VACUUM LOW OIL PRESSURE LOW HYD PRESSURE LOW FUEL PRESSURE AUX FUEL PUMP ANTI ICE PARKING BRAKE STARTER ENGAGED LOW VOLTS APU DOOR LANDING GEAR GREEN/RED Other controls:
    LANDING GEAR UP/DOWN: Controls Landing Gear TRIM WHEEL: Controls the Trim (if AP disengaged) 1ST AXIS: Controls Speedbrakes Extension 2ND AXIS: 1st Engine Throttle/Reverser 3RD AXIS: 2nd Engine Throttle/Reverser 4TH AXIS: 3rd Engine Throttle/Reverser 5TH AXIS: 4th Engine Throttle/Reverser 6TH AXIS: Flaps Extension/Retraction FLAPS: Flaps up/down L THROTTLE RED BUTTON: TO/GA  
    Alpha Yoke

MASTER ALT: L Utility switch on/off MASTER BAT: R Utility switch on/off AVIONICS BUS1: Wing Lights on/off AVIONICS BUS2: Logo Lights on/off BCN: Beacon Lights off/on LAND: Inboard/Outboard L/R Landing Lights on/off TAXI: Taxi & Runway Turnoff L/R Lights on/off NAV: Navigation Lights on/off STROBE: Strobe Lights off/both MAGNETOS: OFF: Trasponder STBY, R: Trasponder XPNDR, L: Trasponder TA, BOTH: Trasponder TA/RA, START: Trasponder ALTRPT OFF LEFT WHITE BUTTON: Autobrake selector back LEFT TRIM A: Cockpit door switch LEFT TRIM B: Passenger sign switch RIGHT RED BUTTON: Toggle Parking Brake RIGHT WHITE BUTTON: Autobrake selector forward RIGHT TOP TRIM: Aileron Trim left/right RIGHT BOTTOM TRIM: Rudder Trim left/right LEFT BACK WHITE BUTTON: Not Used (I use it for push-to-talk)

91 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. Ultimate Rotate MD80 Throttle & Yoke Profiles

This is my first profile for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and Yoke. Every single annunciator, knob and button should work as intended, the only things you should configure in x-plane are the 2 axis for the throttles, the axis for the speedbrake and the axis for roll and pitch on the yoke, every other setting should be set to "do nothing".
    The only thing that for now doesn't work is the low fuel pressure annunciator because i didn't find a way to make it work as it should, any suggestion on this topic is greatly appreciated.
    I hope you guys will enjoy flying this fantastic plane with this new profile.

Please leave a comment and/or a review if you like my work or if you want me to work on other profiles.

Quick list of mappings:

Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Upper panel:
    Rotary selector: ALT = Altitude, VS = Vertical Speed, HDG = Heading, CRS = Left Course, IAS = Speed HDG = Autopilot HDG HLD Function NAV = Autopilot NAV Function APR = Autopilot ILS Function REV = Autopilot VNAV Function ALT = Autopilot ALT HLD Function VS = Autopilot VERT SPD Function IAS = Autopilot FMS OVD Function INCR/DECR = works coupled with what is selected on the rotary selector AUTO PILOT = Autopilot Engage/Disengage Lower panel:
    1ST SWITCH: Autothrottle Engage/Disengage 2ND SWITCH: Trans Hyd Pump 3RD SWITCH: Aux Hyd Pump 4TH SWITCH: Eng L Hyd Pump Low 5TH SWITCH: Eng L Hyd Pump High 6TH SWITCH: Eng R Hyd Pump Low 7TH SWITCH: Eng R Hyd Pump High Working Annunciators: (They light up only if plane has power)
    MASTER WARNING MASTER CAUTION ENGINE FIRE VACUUM LOW OIL PRESSURE LOW HYD PRESSURE AUX FUEL PUMP ANTI ICE PARKING BRAKE STARTER ENGAGED LOW VOLTS APU DOOR LANDING GEAR GREEN/RED Other controls:
    LANDING GEAR UP/DOWN: Controls Landing Gear TRIM WHEEL: Controls the Trim (if AP disengaged) 1ST AXIS: Controls Speedbrakes Extension 2ND AXIS: Not Used 3RD AXIS: L Throttle/Reverser 4TH AXIS: R Throttle/Reverser 5TH AXIS: L Engine Fuel Feed  6TH AXIS: R Engine Fuel Feed FLAPS: Flaps up/down L THROTTLE RED BUTTON: TO/GA  
    Alpha Yoke

MASTER ALT: Battery switch on/off MASTER BAT: Battery switch lock/unlock AVIONICS BUS1: L Air X-Feed Valve AVIONICS BUS2: R Air X-Feed Valve BCN: Anticollision Lights off/on LAND: L & R Wing Landing Lights off/ext on TAXI: Nose Lights off/dim (I usually set the BRT position manually when I'm cleared to take off or land) NAV: Logo Lights off/on STROBE: Pos/Strobe Lights off/both MAGNETOS: OFF: Trasponder off, R: Trasponder STBY, L: Trasponder TA/RA, BOTH: Trasponder TA, START: Trasponder XPDR LEFT WHITE BUTTON: Speedbrake arm/disarm LEFT TRIM A: L Engine Starter up/down LEFT TRIM B: R Engine Starter up/down RIGHT RED BUTTON: Toggle Parking Brake RIGHT WHITE BUTTON: Autobrake arm/disarm RIGHT TOP TRIM: Aileron Trim left/right RIGHT BOTTOM TRIM: Rudder Trim left/right LEFT BACK WHITE BUTTON: Not Used (I use it for push-to-talk)  

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

10. Toliss A319 A321 NEO Airbus Levers

I looked at the profiles for Toliss Airbus A319,A321(NEO) from @kavster and @Jonathan Butlerand took there files as a base to make my own file for the Toliss A319, A321.
    First a big shoutout to them for getting me started with there profiles. My profile is for people with the bravo Airbus levers add-on. It should work with the commercial aviation set but you will have to remap the reverse levers.

#update: error in screenshot for mapping the battery 2 to the switch, this was mis mapped with the master 2 switch. corrected the screenshot and did a new upload of the screenshot!

Whats working:

Knobs:

Knobs are the same configured as @Jonathan Butler config
    link: 

LEDS

- Landing Gear LED's
    - Reversers levers work in the on position
    - AutoPilot LED working with AP1 &/or AP2
    - Parking brake light
    - doors light is configured to stay on until doors and cargo bay is closed
    - Anti ice is working
    - low volts goes on when less then 25 volts
    - Apu light comes on when apu is available
    - low fuel pressure comes on if any of the pumps are off or if there is a error in the pumps
    - low oil
    - hyd pressure light
    - engine fire comes on if either engine is on fire
    - vacuum
    - master warning and caution come on when there is a warning or caution

Please look at the screenshots to configure levers and reverse trust, due to a weird mapping the airbus levers (add-on) are different configured than standard commercial av levers.

I you like my work please hit the like button

thanks 

429 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. Quest Kodiak 100 by Thranda Honeycomb Bravo Annunciator LEDs

For X-Plane 11

This configuration file configures the LEDs on the annunciator panel, the 7 toggle switches and engine controls. This file does NOT configure the autopilot function or its LEDs. 

Switch layout is as follows from left to right;
    1. Landing lights, 2. Taxi lights, 3. Nav lights, 4. Beacon, 5. Strobe lights, 6. Left Pitot, 7. Right Pitot

The white flap lever on the right side of the Bravo is used for parking brake by toggling up to set and/or release.

Engine system is as follows using the levers from left to right: Position 1. throttle (torque), 2. Not used, 3. Prop, 4. Mixture, 5. Not used, 6. Flaps

NOTE: The DataRefTool was a great help in determining what datarefs were needed for the LED lights. If you don’t have this tool, get it!

Hope this helps. 

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Airfoillabs King Air Bravo.json

Hello,

I am flying the Airfoillabs King Air 350 in X-Plane 11.55r2 on iMac with OS Monterey and using Honeycomb Alpha en Bravo devices. I dowloaded  Airfoillabs King Air Bravo.json from your site with Honeycomb profiles and moved it to X-Plane>Resources>plugins>AFC_Bridge>honeycomb_profiles. I tried to open the profile in Honeycomb Configurator but it does not appear.

Could you please tell me what I missed or did wrong?

Best regards,

Henk

henkbacker@gmail.com

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Config for FF A350 and any joystick or Yoke (commands are build on fly with lua script)

Hello

I created a config file for the A350 from Flight Factor. This is based on @chenjie4255 but with modifications to his config.
    Changes I made:
    - Door light is working on all passenger and cargo doors
    - fire light works now on the lamp dataref, so even in case of apu fire the light will go on
    - all lights work in the light test of the airplane (aka christmass tree)
    - master caution and master warning now working the same as the light in the cockpit
    - anti ice light now works also when you enable the anti ice in the cockpit

second I have written a command file in LUA that you can install
    Installation is simple just copy the file in your X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts folder.
    If you don't have fly lua installed you can download it from: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/38445-flywithlua-ng-next-generation-edition-for-x-plane-11-win-lin-mac/

This script will create a lot of command for your A350 witch you cna map to your buttons of your bravo or any other button enabled device like your tca or joystick or yoke in xplane.
    Script is a rewrite/port of the script https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/77093-saitek-panels-for-flight-factor-a350-xwb-advanced/  this guy created a lua script for the sailtek add-ons. some of his functions didn't work with the bravo so I have rewritten his functions for the bravo.

If you find bugs, I have debugged the once I found in test, please let me know and I will try to solve them when I have time.

I added some screen shots of how I use the commands on the bravo and a TCA joystick.

Enjoy

140 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. FlyJSim 737-200 Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo Profile, Plus Bonus Items [XP11]

Image credit

I am in no way affiliated with Honeycomb or FlyJSim

This layout of this profile is modelled on the fantastic Zibo Mod honeycomb profile , making the requirement to learn new assignments negligible and maintaining a degree of fleet commonality.

Included are a set of install instructions and button mappings.

You can now download a printable yoke checklist and set of performance cards. Real world use strictly prohibited. Authentic checklist can be downloaded here

348 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

15. STMA PC12_47g Bravo Profile

For all those STMA PC12 flyers.

Profile set up to reflect all aspects of this fine aircraft including LED's and Autopilot.  

The switches are assigned to lights and the park brake.   This is my choice but all options for the switches are down to individual choice.

Any comments or questions please dont hesitate to respond.

Cheers 

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Airfoil Labs C172 NG [Demon]

Profile for Airfoil Labs C172 NG, BRAVO ONLY

Most of the profiles I found had lots missing, so I created my own (41 Bindings)

I have only configured LEDs and Autopilot fully, and all are working apart from Engine Fire, as it does not seem to have a DataRef... 😕

Master Warning Light for problems with:
    Pitot Battery  
    Master Caution Light for problems with:
    Navigation Markers Static Autopilot  
    Hope you find it useful.

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. HONEYCOMB BRAVO configuration for the X-Craft EMB Family (version 2 : 01/20/2021)

Hi everybody

This is my first .json and it is  for my former aircraft : the X-Craft embraer family. The leds, autopilot and lights are fully working.

I flew between two airports by using ONLY the honeycomb bravo (autopilot, flaps, throttles, gear...)  just after the take off to  the touch down  at the arrival airport

Very easy to install and the most important very easy to fly with of course my friends

1 : install X CRAFT FAMILY.json in    x-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/AFC_bridge/honeycomb_profiles/

2 : Open the Honeycomb_profiles software. Go to bravo throttle quadrant on the right

3: Go to Profiles then choose X CRAFT FAMILY .......Load

4: Choose Actions : in actions, Activate current profile

5: Open X-Plane. Go to the menu plugings/Honeycomb/BFC Throttle/ reload bindings. You will have a message in the center of the screen to advise you about the new .json. This new configuration will stay as long as you change this profile by an other with the configurator.

6 : Then open your Joystick configuration in X-Plane. Edit buttons 20 to 33 for your own settings. DO NOT TOUCH the other buttons

The speedbrakes are in left throttle (1), The Trottles are in throttles  2 and 3, have a glance to the pics just below

Have good flights

253 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

18. Rotary knob scaling (Can be added to any profile - FlyWithLua)

As you all know, the default dataref intervals for the AP Rotary Knob are very small and inefficient. To address this problem, I initially used some of the default LUA Scripts that ship with FlyWithLua to hard-code a bigger interval (500ft for ALT). (See in my Colimata Concorde profile). The problem with a hardcoded value is that you cannot be more specific than the hardcoded value, say 1200ft instead of 1500ft. The solution is to implement some type of exponential scaling. I was doing research on this and did happen to find a pack of LUA Scripts initially created for Rotary knobs that address this problem by adding 3 intervals with customizable timing and providing a separate set of datarefs to utilize with the Honeycomb configurator. The scripts are attached and the Datarefs are below. These will work with any plane that uses the default X-Plane datarefs.

I figured this may be useful to other users who are interested in using the Rotary knobs on their bravo instead of being left there useless, so I decided to write this thread.  

Scripts were created by Adamo_cze and found in this forum link: Creating a new plugin for smoother encoder responses - Page 2 - X-Plane Developers and Plugins - X-Plane.Org Forum (credit where credit is due 🙂 )

DATAREFS:

FlyWithLua/ALT_UP
    FlyWithLua/ALT_DOWN

FlyWithLua/VSPD_UP
    FlyWithLua/VSPD_DOWN

FlyWithLua/HDG_UP
    FlyWithLua/HDG_DOWN

FlyWithLua/testing/decrease_OBS1
    FlyWithLua/testing/increase_OBS1

FlyWithLua/SPD_UP
    FlyWithLua/SPD_DOWN

INSTALLATION:

To use these datarefs in your profile is quite simple. Be sure to have FlyWithLua plugin installed, and the attached scripts saved to /Resources/Plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts

1. In honeycomb configurator, open the profile you would like to add rotary knob function to. 
    2. Select button Incr or Decr from the button dropdown on the top right.
    3. Create a new custom condition, and set the condition name to "INT:FCU_SELECTOR, string" and value to "ALT" (For the altitude setting on the AP Rotary selection knob, VS for VS, HDG for HDG... etc. )
    4. Click the "Show variable area" slider to the right to expand the variable section for that condition.
    5. In the variable field, enter the Dataref for that given condition from the list above. (For ALT it would be FlyWithLua/ALT_UP or FlyWithLua/ALT_DOWN depending which button you have open (Incr or Decr). Index and Value fields can be left blank.
    6. You will be repeating steps 1-5 for each rotary setting (10 total). Create a new condition for each one.
    7. Select Apply Changes to save the profile
    8. Select Activate Current Profile from the actions menu, and reload the bindings in the X-Plane Honeycomb plugin.

You may also need to edit the scripts for different aircrafts which do not use the default X-Plane datarefs. It should be as simple as using DataRefTool to cross-check the AP Values and simply replace the datarefs within the script with your findings. You can also edit the scripts to customize the interval and speed settings noted at the top of each script.

As an example you can check my Colimata Concorde profile to help you configure the profile if you aren't sure.

UPDATE Version 2.00
    -----------------------
    I have added a HC Configurator profile that includes all 10 conditions bound for the rotary knobs and nothing else. I created the profile by manually editing the JSON file in notepad. The current version of HC Configurator has a bug when creating custom Conditions/Variables.

109 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Airbus A321NEO another profil

Hello

Another profile for the A321NEO Toliss  🙂

It manages the push/pull of the HDG, ALT, VS, SPEED buttons

The leds of these buttons are lit only when the MANGED mode is active.

The adjustment of the luminous intensity of the PFD, ND of left and the two ECAM screens is possible and progressive (thanks BenBaron :-).

A pdf explains the available functions and for beginners the import of the profile and its activation.

Good flights
    Hervé

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Colimate Concorde

Here the  json from "virtualzeus"   where I added TRIM andd Start

Also attached the label for the Bravo .. ( print it 1:1 )

175 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. Colimata Concorde (Requires FlyWithLua)

A profile I made for the Colimata Concorde. It requires FlyWithLua scripts for control of the Autopilot, as the default X-Plane datarefs do not work with the Concorde. The increments can all be modified with the FlyWithLua scripts. 

**NEW VERSION Re-wrote LUA Scripts, adds Scaling functionality to AP Knobs

INSTALLATION:
    -Import JSON profile to honeycomb configurator
    -Copy and paste FlyWithLua scripts into /resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts folder
    -Launch X-Plane 11 and load Concorde
    -Activate profile in honeycomb configurator
    -Select Reload from the honeycomb plugin in X-Plane 11

209 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

22. FSlabs A320 A321 honeycomb bravo profile for BRAVO and TCA users

Hi Community
    Since I have the Bravo and the Thrustmaster TCA, some functions are covered by the native FSLabs <-> Thrustmaster TCA profile .
    ( like ENG 1-2 ON/OFF MODE Selector etc )
    So I created a file in order to have more functions even
    I hope the attached PDF is self-explanatory.
    You can printout the PDf  ( 1:1 !   ) cut it , fold it and attach to your Bravo

Have fun

454 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. SAAB 340A Take Command profil

Hello

A profile for the SAAB340A Take Command sold by X-Aviation

All info in the pdf.

Good flights

219 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Bravo Quadrant FF A320 Profile

This profile have the panel light enabled, also most of the FCU functions are mapped

This configuration is a bit different from others, as the FCU buttons are not mapped as close as they are labeled by default, and also I tried to be able to have most of the functionality in the Beta quadrant to not depend that much on the mouse while flying.
    FF_A320_Profile_Description.pdf Button_Overlays.pdf Button_Overlays_light.pdf

Version 1.0.1 is just the json file

you will need to add to the publish.txt the following two datarefs

558 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. BOEING 742 Felis profil Beta Throttle

Hi

Here is a profile proposal for the B742 from Felis.

As the controls of the AP are not at the modern "standard", I reassigned some buttons of the AP.

Everything is explained in the pdf.

Good flights
    Hervé

224 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated