Config for FF A350 and any joystick or Yoke (commands are build on fly with lua script)

Create an account or sign in to download this
484 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
47.14 kB File Size

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello

I created a config file for the A350 from Flight Factor. This is based on @chenjie4255 but with modifications to his config.

Changes I made:

- Door light is working on all passenger and cargo doors

- fire light works now on the lamp dataref, so even in case of apu fire the light will go on

- all lights work in the light test of the airplane (aka christmass tree)

- master caution and master warning now working the same as the light in the cockpit

- anti ice light now works also when you enable the anti ice in the cockpit

second I have written a command file in LUA that you can install

Installation is simple just copy the file in your X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts folder.

If you don't have fly lua installed you can download it from: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/38445-flywithlua-ng-next-generation-edition-for-x-plane-11-win-lin-mac/

This script will create a lot of command for your A350 witch you cna map to your buttons of your bravo or any other button enabled device like your tca or joystick or yoke in xplane.

Script is a rewrite/port of the script https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/77093-saitek-panels-for-flight-factor-a350-xwb-advanced/  this guy created a lua script for the sailtek add-ons. some of his functions didn't work with the bravo so I have rewritten his functions for the bravo.

If you find bugs, I have debugged the once I found in test, please let me know and I will try to solve them when I have time.

I added some screen shots of how I use the commands on the bravo and a TCA joystick.

Enjoy

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

adjusted lua script.

forgot to gatelink switch in NSS command. this is now fixed

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use