HONEYCOMB BRAVO configuration for the X-Craft EMB Family (version 2 : 01/20/2021)

Create an account or sign in to download this
537 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
23.73 kB File Size
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi everybody

This is my first .json and it is  for my former aircraft : the X-Craft embraer family. The leds, autopilot and lights are fully working.

I flew between two airports by using ONLY the honeycomb bravo (autopilot, flaps, throttles, gear...)  just after the take off to  the touch down  at the arrival airport

Very easy to install and the most important very easy to fly with of course my friends

1 : install X CRAFT FAMILY.json in    x-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/AFC_bridge/honeycomb_profiles/

2 : Open the Honeycomb_profiles software. Go to bravo throttle quadrant on the right

3: Go to Profiles then choose X CRAFT FAMILY .......Load

4: Choose Actions : in actions, Activate current profile

5: Open X-Plane. Go to the menu plugings/Honeycomb/BFC Throttle/ reload bindings. You will have a message in the center of the screen to advise you about the new .json. This new configuration will stay as long as you change this profile by an other with the configurator.

6 : Then open your Joystick configuration in X-Plane. Edit buttons 20 to 33 for your own settings. DO NOT TOUCH the other buttons

The speedbrakes are in left throttle (1), The Trottles are in throttles  2 and 3, have a glance to the pics just below

Have good flights

IMG_3969-1.JPG

IMG_3970-1.JPG

IMG_3971-1.JPG

IMG_3972.JPG

IMG_3980-1.JPG

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Update for the hydraulic light. Previously the light went out during the start-up. Now you have to turn ON the hydraulic button to extinguish the light

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

flyingpolarbear

This is an excellent profile and I have been using it for a while and works perfectly for all my XCrafts Embraer aircraft. Thank you for putting this together.

Link to review
Efrain

Thanks for the profile and specially thanks for explaining very well how to install it, I just got my honey throttle quadrant and this helps a lot!! appreciate you!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use