• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Want to boost this issue - I bought a license for the Pro to have the amazing additions like planner. I was so pumped to push back the PMDG 777 in MSFS, i planned my push, called the tug, released parking break and my entire plane went BONKERS, stutters, was rotating, was raised in the air it was a complete disaster to a gorgeous 1 hour boarding and pre-flight lollll   For the record I had it on realistic and also tested simple. No wheel chokes - nada. Multiple attemps (from planner or not) and just CANNOT get a proper pushback on this bird.    Are we close to the custom profile you mentioned @Tom? Thanks all! 
    • Tom, I'm not a programmer, but just thinking logically about this: The manual pushback seems to work fine. So that would suggest the issue is in the Planned pushback. It is as if the pivot point the program is calculating for turning is different than the sim's placement of the wheels... Like the program thinks the pivot point is the nose wheel, and not the center wheels (or vice versa)... It reminds me of when I sometimes grab my computer mouse and it is backwards by accident, and I can't make the pointer go where I want...
    • Sorry, aber da kann ich nicht weiter helfen, weil bei mir funktionieren das Menü auf der linken Seite und auch die darin enthaltenen Schalter problemlos. Und zur Fehlermeldung: Eigentlich gibt sie nur einen Hinweis, etwas zu änderen, damit die zukünftige Kompatibilität gegeben bleibt. Ich klicke sie einfach immer weg.   Happy Landings Ernst
    • I'm currently having issues getting the VGDS system working on the scenery. I use GSX.   I get the basic information before the flight on the display, but when arriving at the gate following a flight. I get no guidance on the display. Also normally with GSX, i get the Parking system distance readouts but i get nothing with this scenery.   I have looked at GSX customization page, but for all the gates in the Parking system section, i get 'no parking system'. Should this have an option? (I have attached a screenshot of that)     I also get this message (picture attached) when i open the GSX customization.     Hope you can help this issue out.        
    • Das ist Maketing-Blabla... und das mit dem 'biggest selling point' ist Quatsch, 8k ist ein technisches Feature aber man kommt da auch mit der Nutzung mehrere 4k- oder 2k-Texturen hin, ist halt dann aufwändiger weil man mit mehreren Texturen und Objektaufteilung arbeiten muss, aber die technische Texturauflösung sagt nichts über die effektive Auflösung im Simulator aus.   Hinzu kommt, dass Thranda ja bei ihren Flugzeugen nicht eine einzige 8k-Texture für das ganze Modell verwendet, die teilen das genauso auf, wie im XP11 ihre 4k-Texturen wobei dann noch der visuelle Unterschied zu vernachlässigen ist - ist ja nicht so, dass hochwertige XP11-Flugzeuge irgendwie pixelig im Cockpit wären. Die arbeiten da prinzipiell nicht groß anders als vorher für XP11, erstellen aber ihre Texturen jetzt in doppelter Auflösung, was die vierfache Datenmenge braucht, bei minimalem sichtbaren Effekt.   Das ganze dann auf das Antialias zu schieben, wenn das Problem nur mit bestimmten Flugzeugen auftritt... nun ja... würde ich nicht so machen.
    • So, heute kam die Antwort von JustFlight:   "Thank you for your reply.   I've heard back from the developers on the Arrow III for XP12.   Could something else be causing your bottlenecks?     Sometimes setting the Anti-Alias slider too high will tank your frame rates by half.   One of the biggest selling points for XP12 is to have 8K textures within the simulator."   Ich werde es mal heute Abend ausprobieren. 😉   Gruß Horst
    • The mesh issues have been fixed in version 1.0.1 which is available for download now. Please have in mind that the ortho4xp patch got the changes too so you might have to redo the mesh for your ortho4xp-tile using the new version of the patch.   🙂
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Hallo,   danke für die Hilfe, allerdings klappt es immer noch nicht, denn wenn ich auf die linke Seite des Monitors gehe, erscheint dort kein Fenster, also kann ich das alles nicht aus stellen. Zudem erscheint beim Starten des Programmes ein Fehler (siehe Anhang).   Viele Grüße Daniel Glowsky  
    • Thanks, Tom, for the resolution option. I did request a refund since I haven't owned the software all that long before it became unusable. However, I will happily repurchase it if the issues can be sorted out. Like others, I find it to be a wonderful piece of software and would love to be able to use it again in the future.
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use