• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Soooo......any news?   🙂
    • When pushback completes, the tool requests that the parking brake is set. As soon as the player does so, it plays the audio and disconnects the vehicle.   Instead, could you add an extra button under the PARKING BRAKE in the CONTROLS tab named something like CONFIRM ENGINE START or RELEASE TUG to simulate the tug waiting for confirmation that the engine startup has completed and it can now release the aircraft?   This also prevents a little bug where only part of the confirmation message plays, which I suspect happens when SIMULATE NOSEWHEEL LIFT is off.   It would be nice if you add an extra audio "awaiting good engine start" like what GSX does, but not necessary. Just pulse the button when it is time.   PS My VA's ACARS client frequently detects 2G or higher during pushback of the FSS E-Jets. Might be something to investigate.
    • Where was that announced? I'm curious to read more
    • Yes please! I love the CRJ so much and Hans got me very excited with the announcement of a "V2" version of it. Im patient, but its over a year now and no new info... The CRJ needs to be made great again!
    • Two more things:   1.   I don't know if Toolbar Pushback Pro is connected to the aircraft's rudder system at all or not. I say this because some aircraft have unusable rudder until the hydraulics system is powered up. So just in case, I have tested some aircraft with both "cold and dark" and fully powered up states, where the flight controls were surely operative.   The thing is, though, that it doesn't matter. If pushback works in the case of an aircraft then it works regardless if said aircraft is powered up or not. Case in point, the iniBuilds A320neo. Until an engine is running there are no flight controls. This doesn't affect the pushback at all, it works. And on aircraft where it doesn't work, it also doesn't matter whether they're powered up or not.   So I obviously don't know how Toolbar Pushback works on a technical level, but the state of the hydraulics/rudder system doesn't seem to affect it in any way.   2.   I tried using Toolbar Pushback Pro with both the "Auto-rudder" assistance ON and OFF, just in case. Neither state had any effect on the success of the pushbacks. It seems to be strictly aircraft-dependent as I haven't found any other setting that would affect it.
    • Thank you Tom. I would like to add that of course this issue does not significantly affect the overall wonderful sim experience I enjoy. I am a licensed aircraft engineer recently retired after nearly 50 years. In our business we need to fix problems and leaving anything pending preys on the mind. That is the bigger problem for me, I know it still lingers in the background and needs to be fixed before I can sleep easy. Hope that doesn't sound too trite but that is how I am wired. Always really appreciate not only yours, but all the other flight sim community members across the board for their boundless help. If nothing comes in the near future I will again re-consider a full re-install of FS2020 but WITHOUT update 15 ! - enjoy the day.
    • My experience on Xbox Series X is different. Whether I set the pushback speed to the default 4 kts or decrease it to 2 kts, the same issue happens, only in slower motion. I haven't tried 1 kt but it would be too slow to enjoy anyway. In my view the default 4 kts setting should work properly.
    • Still working on trying to get to the bottom of this - We hope to have an update soon.
    • Me again. Thanks for the above. I found another aerosoft-toolbar-pushback file in my C drive as you suggest. File removed and planned a new, heart in mouth, pushback. First attempt at 4 kts, then 3 kts then 2 kts then 1 kt. ! ! ! All failed miserably and made not the slightest bit of difference. This is driving me insane ! !
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use